• Yes, rape should be legal.

You dress and do as you choose, so will I. You don't consider how your actions effect others, I won't consider you either. You play emotional and teasing games that fk with men, well, men will fk you and your emotions.
    Rape is a response, if you dont like the response do not provoke it.

• Sex must be a consensual act.

It's forced and done without the other persons consent. Rape is never okay.
    Think about how the victim feels. They could have been unknowingly drugged by someone.
    So what if they got drunk? They weren't saying, "Hey, come rape me".
    They were trying to have a good time. That doesn't mean force sex upon them. So what if they were high? Just because THAT'S illegal doesn't mean that it's okay that they were raped.
    The victims clothes provoked you? That doesn't give you a reason to rape.
    They're a stripper? That doesn't mean they want to have sex. Just because it seems like want it, or they're asking for it, doesn't mean they do. They don't want it unless they ask for it.
    Rape is never okay. Society teaches us "Don't get raped" instead of "Don't rape".

• Why would anyone even ASK that?

Yes, of course rape should be illegal. I can't even begin to think why someone would argue that it be allowed! Forcing sexual interactions on a person is just wrong, regardless of whether that person is drunk, scantily clad, gave consent in the past, or whatever reasons people might provide for why it might have been "okay." Rape is NEVER okay, and should ALWAYS be illegal.

• Yes, rape should be illegal.

This not an argument. I do not think anyone would disagree that rape should be illegal. A woman should not be forced into sex and that is obvious. Any person that rapes someone deserves to be in jail. I would never in my life think it is O.K to rape someone.

• Of course it should.

Only an absolute moron would argue that rape should not be illegal. For this to even have to be asked as a question shows that there really are some stupid people out there. Rape is a disgusting act and should absolutely be against the law. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

• Sex must be a consensual act.

So, why is this a serious question? OK I'll bite. Yes of course rape should be regarded as wrong and immoral by society. Sex must be a consensual act between two (or more!) people. Sex without consent has been shown to be very harmful to the well being of the victim, so of course it's wrong.

• Yes, rape should be legal.

• No questioning about it.

Rape is disgusting, revolting. No matter what age or gender you are. Being forced to have your freedom/innocence taken away from you is sickening. Imagine a ten year old girl one day, gets abducted by a pedophile the age of 50 years, decides to take her away from her family and not only physically scar her for the rest of her life, being traumatized , paranoid and probably have a high chance of commiting suicide for feeling like a piece of trash mentally as well. Put yourself in her shoes. You decide if it should be illegal.

• Are you insane?!

I have no IDEA how people can be such retarded monsters to think rape is okay, what's next? Will murder be okay? Terrorist attacks? The no people need professional help, rape is never EVER right, and if you think that it in any context is okay, then you should be locked away forever with the rapists themselves

• What a stupid question

I do not have an idea why this should be a question at all and i feel shocked that there are some idiots people who vote no.There shouldn't be any opinion on it because it's quite obvious that rape is a crime and should never be legal.Rapist should go to jail.

• Of course not

Rape is completely natural. It happens between animals all the time. Our bodies, particularly women's, were made to attract mates sexually. It's an impulse beyond our control. When I was raped, it was a terrible experience I wouldn't wish on anyone, but I still believe it should be legal. Even when I was being raped, even though it was most certainly something I never want to experience again, it was still sexually pleasing which to me seems like a natural compensation. Eventually I got over it, as well everyone should. I mean it's not nearly as bad as murder, which could easily have happened instead.

• Make it legal

As a woman i know rape is okay... If any men rape me ill let them we are servents to me and we just know it. By now its the only reason we were made was to be maids to men... Rape isnt so bad anyway :) i need 3 more words

• Rape will be uncontrollable soon, like downloading illegal files.

In the pessimistic future, when women became 10 times more sexually attractive than strip dancers today, because of their uncontrollable style, uncontrollable rape will exist. Fashion of women will be like strip dancers outfits and rape will be a habit of men.
    This future is war between genders instead of gender equality.

• Rape is a terrible thing buts its human nature

Rape is a terrible thing buts its human nature, cannot be "educated" out of people like SJWs want. Rape was a fundemental thing back in the stone age...And still carried on for thousands of years....Rape used to be literally so common for peasents and commoners, it wasnt a huge deal back then cus thats just how shit went down.
    Yet you didnt see any 1400s bitches blaming the fucking patriarchy for their rape and Muhh rape culture
    Rape needs to be tought at a very young age through abstract thought and by life expierences...Show the child how to have empathy for another human being and respect for strangers...A long with talking to your children about sex when they hit 12 to 14...A good long conversation about the in and outs bout all of things that come with sex, the good and bad.
    /rant

/rant

• My mum was raped by my dad and thats the only reason im alive

And I was like baby, Baby, Baby oh
    Like baby, Baby, Baby no
    Like baby, Baby, Baby oh
    I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
    Baby, Baby, Baby oh
    Like baby, Baby, Baby no
    Like baby, Baby, Baby ooh
    I thought you'd always be mine

Oh for you, I would have done whatever
    And I just can't believe we ain't together
    And I wanna play it cool
    But I'm losin' you
    I'll buy you anything
    I'll buy you any ring
    And I'm in pieces, Baby fix me
    And just shake me, 'til you wake me from this bad dream
    I'm goin' down, Down, Down, Down
    And I can't just believe my first love won't be around
    And I'm like baby, Baby, Baby oh

• Rape should not be illegal because then i would be in prison

If rape was illegal i would be locked up and all of my children would not have any father in their life. I have 37 children with 36 different women of whom i raped. If rape was illegal i would be locked up and all of my children would not have any father in their life. I have 37 children with 36 different women of whom i raped.

• Woman are in fact objects

It's written in their DNA, women are designed to be fucked by men. They have vaginas with sensitivity, and it gets moist even when being raped because they subconsciously want to be filled with sperm since that is the animal nature within us, just like how men subconsciously want to put their dick inside.

Women are useless without giving their bodies to men, so they should just submit and spread their legs, let their body speak and stop acting like they deserve shit they didn't even do anything for.

• No! It should be legal.. Think deeper

ALL humans come with urges along with the need and right to satisfy them so in rape, everybody is the victim. The woman being raped, the rapist and their families are all victims in a way.. For a woman being raped would be very scary, for the rapist it sucks having to go to prison just for taking what's yours.. But in the end it's not rape that should be ilegal it's saying NO to men in need. Even if it's ladies raping men

• Yes, but only when a person commits the act to another person or non-person animal...

If rape was made illegal for plants, then considering they are incapable of any form of consent, there would be no plant life on earth. All agriculture business would fail and the economy would collapse. Since the only way for a plant to have sex is non-consensual pollination (another way to say plant sex) this is true.

cybertron1998 says2013-03-24T16:12:50.480
well isn't this opinion outdated
>