• I mean why

Not rape is a thing bro deal with it you wanna f**k that girl in your math class go ahead women don't need to be educated anymore because if they werent we would have more jobs for men and en do work better and faster so rape shoud be legal

• Rape as sexual action should be legal.

It should be legal with some strict conditions. But beating, Injuring and any other physically traumatising actions against women must be illegal. However rape as just sex with adult woman against her will should be legal. Rape exists as long as humans and it will exist forever. It comes from depth of human sexuality and lives in sexual fantasies both of men and women. And if physical cruelty is taken away what remains is a sexual act which is out of control. A man is pushed by desire which is raised by woman's sexuality and a woman is taken no matter if she wants it or not. She loses control over her body and her sexuality. This spontaneous sex is the most natural sex. So such sex (rape) should be legal.

• Rape should be legal

Woman are asking for it and deserve it. Any woman that looks at a man wants it and will get it. What will you do once im done tell the police, The police should just rape you to bitch shut the f**k up. Rape all sluts aka all woman.

• I now understand

Rape (regardless of gender Or age) is a perfectly natural and universal urge on both sides. It can be enjoyable if we stop indoctrination against it, End our victim mentality, And heal those who were hurt by their hostile outlook. It is not inherently traumatic, As many “too young to know it was wrong and enjoyed it” stories will show you. R

• Yes yes yes

Only on children! Women have the right to live in peace, However, Children do not!

• Rape should be legal but it should have some restrictions

Rape should be legal but should have some restrictions injuring beating and any physical violence should be illegal but however tho with sexual actions should be legal ok ok it would be much easier for men to rape women ok and yes we should make rape legal ok ok 👍

• Yes yes yes

I think that we should make rape legal and allowed for all humans so that way boys can pull the girls panties down so they can f**k them so hard in the pussy ok and yes I think that we should make rape legal so boys can f**k girls in the pussy ok bye bye

• Yes it should

Because boys need to pull their girlfriends panties down so that way they can f**k their girlfriend so hard in the pussy ok and yes I think that we should make rape legal because boys should be allowed to pull girls panties down and f**k them in the pussy ok ok bye bye

• Yes it should

I think that rape should be legal because we should be able to rape ok and yes i think that we should make all sexual rape legal ok and yes I think that we should make all sexual rape legal for humans ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye

• Rape is against someone's will

As the title says, Rape is against someone's will. They have no option in the action. You're forcing them into having sex, And possibly having a child that they don't want, And if they think of aborting it, They will get backlash from media, And they may not be able to afford such a thing. Most of the time, The victim may not be able to get their rapist in jail, Because of being afraid of them or even by the media.
    Also the guy who said "Yes" to this topic, And says this " Well when you look through the window and see them sexy little seven year olds running about you get a bonar, " you need to go to jail for this, I'm afraid for the "sexy" seven year olds in your city. I feel like you've tried raping 90% of them in your city.

• You're kidding me, Aren't you?

Rape is a crime! What do burglaries, Murders, And rape cases all have in common? They harm innocent people for the personal greedy gain of the individual committing it. Every kind of crime that harms innocent people has this trait in common. Rape is no different. If you vote for yes, You're saying that you'd prefer that greedy men and women harm innocent people intentionally just for their temporary pleasure over making something that fits the definition of "crime" illegal.

• It's just wrong.

Rape is forced, Unfair, And has consequences for the victim. There is a reason why rape has been deemed illegal, And I support this law completely. Reproduction should only be performed when love is involved, And in a rape, There is clearly no love, Only the worst sense of lust.

• Rape have no consent.

Rape is forced. It is unfair. The women may not be ready for most of times. In a world where feminism matters, Rape is bad. We should focus on how reproduction works. And the only reason you would have sex is to reproduce. If there is reproduction, There is most likely consent, Meaning it is not rape, And rape is meaningless.

• Rape should not be legal

If rape was legal then of course women would no longer exist ok and no I think that they should have to keep rape illegal and of course against the law ok and no this is the reasons why rape is illegal and of course should always stay that way

• No it shouldn’t are you insane

Are you ducking insane ok and no I think that we should have to keep rape illegal ok rape is illegal and of course should always stay that way and if you say rape should be legal there is something wrong with you ok ok ok ok ok bye bye ok

• Rape is horrible

Rape is illegal and of course should always stay that way ok are people dumb now a days ok if you say or vote yes on this debate there is something wrong with you and of course you are an idiot if you think rape should be legal ok ok

• Are people stupid

Are you kidding rape is forcing a women to have sex and apparently if she does not want to have sex then she should have the right to not have to if you vote yes there is something wrong with you rape should not be legal because rape is wrong

• I can’t believe 62% said yes

Rape means a woman is forced to have sex, Or have sex in a specific way, Even though she never gave consent. There are many reasons why rape is wrong. Rape can be very violent and has severe physical, Sociological, And psychological effects on women. Women who are not ready to care for a child can find themselves pregnant after rape. Rape spreads STDs.

• Are you f***ing insane? !

I can't tell whether or not this is satire, So I will answer as if it was non satirical. NO. This is one of the stupidest questions I have ever seen! STDs would be rampant, PTSD, Suicides, And an increase in crime would be a big turn off for me in this, Along with common sense!