• Reeeeeeeee obama did 911

I think this is veryu tru as obamla did 711 i very angerry at hitler for doing 911(the 7th one) I THINK RELIGION should be banned as it promotes terrorism have you ever seen an athiest bomb man no i don't think so it is very bad but we know jonesy the fortnite default skin did the 4th 911

• It should be banned

Based on historical evidence, It’s easy for me to make the argument that, With some exceptions, Religion has stood in the way of science throughout human history. We have computers and the Internet and fancy electronic devices, But how much farther along would we be if great influential scientific figures throughout history—Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Socrates for crying out loud—hadn’t faced death to release their scientific findings? If you equate science to human progress rather than religion, Then what you end up with is a model of the world where science figures out that bacteria-infected fleas traveling on rodents probably caused the Black Death, And religion figures out that it means we need to kill more people.

• Yes ban religion

Religen suc bad end no bogy lik it i dent lik it it bad it evel it eet peepos but end it sayd it tast good all de peepos dat sayd no benning religen is dum day dum dum day do net kno de wae end day go bad ebola

• Religion promotes treating dogma as a virtue

It doesn't matter if religions provide charity and so forth since all can be achieved through secular means.

Religion has caused more harm then good throughout human history.

Religion relys on child indoctrination because most matured people would just see it for what it really is, Dogma.

You know what the difference between Christianity and Scientology is? Christianity has a two thousand year head start on Scientology.

• ArcHorizon and JosephDrint

ArcHorizon and JosephDrint you guys are so F*cking dumb for being on the no side that you guys went F*CKING sh*t, And you guys got ebolas for not knowing da wae, Da wae is picking yas when it comes to banning religions but you Dumb Retards picked the no side which causes ebolas.

• I hate my religion

My religion makes me go to some retarded ass school, Where the teachers don't even know English, And all my relatives don't relate to me at all, They think anything I do is crazy, Whenever I go to a non-religous think my parents yell at me and make me drink holy water

• ArcHorizon and JosephDrint

• Religion should be banned, Because religion is man's way to God and not the true way!

There are many religions in the world, Some peaceful and some promoting violence against unbelievers. Religion is a belief system that has guidelines about daily living, Anyone can follow any religion they believe in. But, There's only one way to Heaven and that's by faith in the sacrificial atoning death of Jesus Christ to save you from sin. John 3:16
    We all have something in common, We are sinners and cannot stand before a Holy God. We need a substitute who can make us worthy. Chirist is our substitute and the only mediator between God and man!
    Trust Him today for your eternal salvation!

• Religion started the USA, And kept us a great country for hundreds of years.

Religion was the founding fathers reasons, And the pilgrims came for freeedom of religion guys, So why woud you say thawe need to ban religion. China bans religion and who actually wants to live in china, Were they murder and torture u for religion, Plus all aethiests truly know that God exists.

• Religion should not be banned

1. Religion is what makes a society.
    Through religion, We are able to build up a society, By making friends through sharing the same thoughts. This is important in society since, Through friendship and others, We are able to create bonds that can spread out onto other people, And affect them in the same way as we do, Creating an opposite of a vicious cycle.
    2. Religion is a belief, It does not always promote terrorism.
    Through religion, Peace can be made, Such as Jesus, Who spread his knowledge to people, And Buddha who taught the peace in your mind. Yes. Some religions such as the ones with blood sacrifice, And women demoting can be considered as a religion that should be banned. However, Due to this, It doesn't always mean that every religion has to be banned, But only some religions.

• Religion is necessary for free American society.

The American Founding Fathers, Although not all of them were exactly Christian, Understood that religion was necessary to preserved a free society. They reasoned that the ultimate goal of society is to achieve the common good. To achieve the common good, A person needs virtue. To achieve virtue, A person needs liberty and morality. And to achieve morality, A person (said the Founding Fathers) needed the principles of religion. So, Even if you don't believe in a particular religion, It is invaluable to preserving the chain of freedom in America.

• People should have free will

Religion is a right. People are shamed for their religion and this is what this debate is doing. I may not be religious, But I still believe people should the right to their beliefs. Religion is not always a negative factor. It brings people together and helps others. It gives people support emotionally as well. What we need to stop is toxic behavior.

• IF you take religion away what is free will?

To ban religion is to take someones identity away from them. If you grew up knowing the Jesus was real (which he in fact is :D) and suddenly the world wants to rip it away from you? Your whole identity would be gone. People use religion as a safety blanket. By taking it away you are opening up the world to more chaos and harm.

• Of course religion shouldn't be banned

Why on EARTH should the government have a say in what you believe? If you do not like a religion just don't participate in it for pity's sake. Also you cannot prove God is not real. Until you can do that then don't rule out potential truths just because they do not reflect your objective reality.

• Religion is a yes!

• No religion should not be banned

Well I don't understand why it should be banned in the 🔥 place it talks about the origin of the universe and purpose of life it's a mixture of science and philosophy so yeah many people do believe in religion and what is its true it should be treated as another scientific theory I mean there are no points to disprove it anyway

• Religion should not be banned

Religion is what started so many cultures, Music etc, Etc I mean sure the catholic church did some pretty dumb things in the bubonic plague times and such but that does not mean we should just ban it, Religion started so many things that we still use today and just because your offened about it doesn't mean anything