Should Richard Allen Davis be put to death sooner for the abduction and murder of Polly Klaas?

• What a waste of a tray of food.

I hope he is treated like the baby killer he is. The only consulation is that he lives with the pungent scent of men azz and feet. His days are merely existance knowing society threw away the key and not a pleasurable life of holidays cell phones luxuries or family. Its a cell. . . . Until he dies, He waits and waits.

• Yeeeeessssss he should be

Those who say no would never want to be in the shoes of the victim, A 12 years old innocent girl, Neither would they want to be in the shoes of the victims family. Let one of the 'No' voter come forward and boldly say from their heart that they would vote 'NO' if they were in either of the shoes.

• Vicious criminal with a long history of kidnapping and violent crimes

The evidence in this case proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Richard Allen Davis is the kidnapper and murderer of an innocent child. In addition, Davis has a long history of similar, Vicious crimes. The unreasonable delay to carry out the verdict and sentence undermines our judicial and societal structure.

• Sooner than what?

Richard Allen Davis was sentenced in 93. It's now over twenty years and he's still on death row. The object of the law taking the death penalty into it's grips in the mid to late 19th century was to temper mob justice, Not to eliminate justice, As has clearly happened in this case. It would begin to seem that anyone wanting justice for a crime so fully proven, And for a monster so fully and irredeemably evil as this man (I apologize for getting that close to suggesting it is human), Will have to get it themselves. It's ludicrous what the state of justice has become. Every liberal SJW necessitated act of equalization by a grieving family in the future can be laid at the feet of those who've undermined the possibility of kicking these sick pieces of excrement off the planet. Anyone who qualifies as human who is forced to breath the same air as individuals such as Davis should feel outraged and sick that this particular cancer in the mass of humanity has as yet to be cut out.

• Lived too long alreadyt

What is the point of keeping him alive any longer? His record shows that he is incapable of even simpler rehabilitation’s (robberies, Assaults, Etc. ). So why keep him alive longer? He is a drain to the system and provides no service in return. He has committed one of the most heinous crimes-murder, Kidnaping and likely sexual atrocities to a child. There is no point to his life. Further, It’s torturous to his victims family that he lives while their child is dead. Execute him now.

• Richard Ahole Davis

How frikking long does he get to live? He confessed to the crime. In court, He openly taunted Polly's family, Even testifying under oath that as he was trying to rape the 12 year old little girl, That she said to him, "please don't do me like my daddy does". What kind of pig says such a thing. He should have been executed that very day. Painfully.

• Yes, The sentence was issued and is way overdue.

He made the choice to do this horrible crime against an innocent child. He was found guilty and sentenced to die. He is nothing more than a burden and expense on society. By his own actions he is nothing more than human trash, Get rid of it and put it in a dump.

• Richard davis executed

Anybody that could do the things this bastard did deserves the most painful death that could be imagined. I think that the family of the victom should be allowed to choose the method of execution, and make sure it happens in a timely manner. They have waited long enough for justice

• Rot in hell.

Rot in hell Davis Yes, he took a life from a young beautiful girl. Why should this jerk be allowed to live any longer, that smirk on his face says it all, he's enjoying his life sitting in jail. Personally if the dad (Mr.Klaas) wants to spend some time with him alone in a room armed with a baseball bat, I think he

• Rot in hell Davis

Yes, he took a life from a young beautiful girl. Why should this jerk be allowed to live any longer, that smirk on his face says it all, he's enjoying his life sitting in jail. Personally if the dad (Mr.Klaas) wants to spend some time with him alone in a room armed with a baseball bat, I think he should be allowed to do so. God bless the Klaas family.

• No, Richard Allen Davis should not be put to death earlier than scheduled.

Death penalty defendants often have to wait a long time for the punishment to be executed. These waits are part of the process of legally executing someone. Ample time should be allowed for the appeals process to take place. Also, many people have been exonerated based on additional evidence or new science that allows for the reinterpretation of old evidence. There is no need to rush to execute someone.

• No He Shouldn't

I do not believe Richard Allen Davis should be put to death sooner for the abduction and murder of Polly Klaas. I do not support the death penalty and I do not believe it should be utilized. I believe Richard Allen Davis should pay for his crime by rotting in jail with the minimum necessities.

• No, I don't think Richard Allen Davis should be put to death sooner.

I think even convicted murders awaiting a death sentence have the right to appeal the conviction through the court system at all means possible, we must gives these individuals fair treatment in the justice system and let them exhaust all their appeals and arguments, it's a long process but overall justice will eventually be served.

• Richard Allen Davis should not be put to death sooner

It is my opinion that Richard Allen Davis should not be put to death sooner for his abduction and murder of Polly Klaas. I feel that any individual that is sentenced to the death penalty has a right to live out their remaining days until the sentence is scheduled to be carried out.

• I begrudgingly so "no" because I believe in the legal process, but if anyone deserves a quick trip to the chair, it's Davis.

It would make a lot of people feel better to forgoe his rights just because he is a dispicable person, but that's not how our legal system works. - Davis will be gone from this Earth in due time. Until then, he can suffer in prison with the bare essantials.