• Addictive, Unsafe and pointless

It is addicting to children. All they want to do is play it all day long which is not very healthy. The game allows minors to chat with strangers over the internet which is very unsafe because you do not know who they are chatting with. I can't believe so many parents allow their children to play this game unattended.

• You shouldn't ban a game unless if it is justified

Although I play Roblox, I will admit it has flaws such as not good moderation, However, If your problem with Roblox is an addiction that's your problem and not the games. And if you're worried about the conversations with strangers. I am all for banning individual games such as Adopt and Raise a Baby because of inappropriate stuff going on in that game. However, If you ban the whole game many creators will lose what they worked on for years. Some of who even make a living making these games.

• Responding to this. . .

Someone said this. . .

All you need to do to fix this problem is tell them not to play any pointless roleplay games. . . . Simple fix. . . Watch over them if you are suspicious. . . Also, Don't let them get discord, As the only real harm will be done through another software. . . Roblox is completely fine, So yall need to get it together and fix your issues yourselves instead of complaining. . .

• No ROBLOX is social

ITS GOOD ITS GOOD ITS GOOD ITS GOOD its good R O B L O X R O B L O X R O B L O X R O B L OX E V I L M A T T Y G I S C O O L BOI