• You can't tell a person who they can or cannot love!

If two people love each other who am I to tell them they should not marry? Marriage is a certificate from the government not a certificate from God. No offense to God, but too many people bring religion into a situation that has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Who am I to stop them an/or judge them. The only person that can judge anyone is God, so if you aren't him your focusing on the wrong things. I'm for the Homosexuals, and I'm not homosexual. I know the difference between right and wrong, and saying they shouldn't marry is wrong!

• Two people of the same sex can not mate.

If two of the same sex are together then they can't have any kids. A commitment between two people does not need a ceremony to affirm it. Marriage is a ceremony between a man and a woman who wish to live together and raise a family in the traditional sense.

• I Support I have two loving dads

I have two gay dads, and they taught me well to be a good person, respectful and obedient and now i'm now joining contests and my two dads are their everytime to support me and no one is bullying if I have gay dads. My dads are the most nicest and observant parents! I love them! Truly much. Marriage is not about the gender its about love whether your gay, lesbian, black and asian you still have the right to love someone even if its against God? We dont even know if God is real?.. No offence...

• It is amazing.

Everyone should be allowed to love who they want too. It won't likely affect you if somebody is gay. People say "It's Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve." But were are talking about the same people who wrote that you should not be allowed to cut your hair so...

• Love is for all of us !

You don't decide who you are going to love , and if you love someone of youre same sex , it doesn't mean it's wrong. If you don't heart someone , why it suposse to be wrong? God love us , gay or not , all of us can love. <3

• Don't use religion to hate

Quotes from the bible that states god loves everyone, that you should love everyone and show no bias. A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. –john 3;34.
    The second is this: ‘love your neighbor as yourself’. There is no commandment greater than these. – mark 12:31.
    For god does not show favouritism - romans 2:11.

• Yes it should be legalized

It shouldn't matter who marries who. Why should it matter to one person who votes or millions for that matter?. People get married because of love. It should not be a problem that Gay couples want to get married. It shouldn't matter to me, you or anyone. That's why I am saying yes! Gay marriage should be legalized.

• Don't use the bible

Everyone says "God created men and women, marriage should be between a man and a woman" Did you know that the bible also forbids cutting your hair? Look, you have a right to your own opinion, but the thing different than normal marriage is the anatomy of the couples bodies.
    Thanks for reading and cringing

• It's a human Right

In the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 16 states that EVERYONE has the right to marry and to found a family.

The only reason it wasn't legalised in some places it that people believe it's wrong according to a book where snakes can talk, the sun was created after you could count 3 "days".
    Same-sex marriage and traditional marriage is just love on a simple basis, then why should some people's rights to marry are violated because some other people believe there's a god with ultimate power doesn't wish it to happen?
    I simply find it ridiculous. But I shall not talk more how Christianity is unrealistic, it will get off topic.

• YES! Gay marriage should be allowed!

For anybody saying that "it goes against the Bible", not everyone believes in God for starters. If you believe that's how it works, then you stick to it and let others do what they want to do. And if you seriously think being gay or gay marriage is a sin, is being happy really a sin? The Bible was also written thousands of years ago when they had a different society but (guess what?) society is changing and we need to start accepting the change that comes with it

• It's Simply wrong.

Looking at this very controversial topic from a non-religious aspect is also possible. Sex is made for two people; a man and a woman. Thats what Mother Nature created, if you don't want to look at it in a religious way. How can you make kids when you're having sex with the same body as your own? It's simply natural to need a man and a wife in marriage.

• It is horrible for the adopted children

The children will not have love from both genders and will not get the same experience. This is because they need to learn from both sides of their parents not only one. This will also affect them socially as no one says they don't have a mum or a dad because their parents are gay.

• Marriage is only for the love of man and woman.

I really don't care if a homosexual wants to love a person of his/her same gender. Just please don't disrespect the sanctity of marriage. Marriage is akin to ritual between a man and a woman. If you really love someone of the same gender, then you don't have to marry. You can't force a religion to change its traditional ways. If you really want same sex marriage, then build your own religion.

• NO it shouldn't!!

GOD CREATED MEN AND WOMEN (ADAM AND EVE), not Adam and John..Or Eve and Jenn.. Many people have forgotten about the BIBLE, it is clear in the bible, there was a town named Sodom and grooms where people were getting lost, such as gays and lesbians. They knew that the things they were doing were wrong and that it wasn't Gods will, but they did it anyways, so what did GOD do destroy the town. Yes God created Each and everyone of us, but he gave us the freedom of though, which draws us further from him and its up to us to seek and get closer....

• I definitely don't support same sex marriage

It's going against the bible. God love every one but there sins they are not understanding what the Bible says about same sex marriage the supreme Court may agree with the sin but god is going to destroy those that went against him something all of those that went against him that didn't uphold his law and stand with him and only want to please the flesh will meet him there maker god and only God no other and they will be destroyed people have turned away from God times have changed men allow woman to do as they please woman allowing men to do what they want to do it's all bad no good at all

• It's simply a choice

All of the homosexual people have chosen to be who they are. I honestly don't care if you think about homosexual things but don't act them out. Being homosexual is an act against God. Also, think of the kids who are adopted by gay/lesbian couples. These children grow up thinking that homosualality is the correct way. If they had grown up with hetrosexual parents(I think that's the correct term, Im still a kid) they would be able to grow up experiencing both genders.

• Not naturally occurring

Homosexuality is not a genetic factor, because it has not been scientifically proven so. Thus, one can make a logical assumption that it is psychological. Homosexuals are not naturally 'created' the way that they are. Marriage is a constitution whereby we produce offspring and same-sex 'marriages' will not uphold that tradition.

• Its against God

God made us to love the opposite sex not the same sex. Homosexual people don't deserve the right of marriage because marriage is a privilege not a right. Homosexual shouldn't be able to marry because its against most religions... I don't see why a pastor would marry them together because he's a pastor

• Gay Marriage cripples society

Congrats LGBT, our children are now growing
    up with the option to never have their own
    children as it becomes common and acceptable to be Gay instead. After all, the world population will decrease. I hope that
    All works out, but that hope is jaded, and
    I believe God has his own plan with Jesus
    Christ leading the way home.

• No - Not The Same

No, same sex marriage should not be allowed. A commitment between two people does not need a ceremony to affirm it. Marriage is a ceremony between a man and a woman who wish to live together and raise a family in the traditional sense. Same sex relationships fall into another category and should remain separate and apart from traditional marriages.

>