• Yes it should

Everyone has the right to marry whoever they love. It is the choice the people who they want to marry not government. So no matter what the government things (pro or con), it's going to happen. It's a lot easier for the government to just allow it then to have a political and social crisis on their hands.

• Because why not?

What makes gay people so different that they don't deserve the same rights as straight people? Is it because it's "normal" to be straight? Or is it because that we are just too afraid of change to do something about it. This is beyond their control, and even if it wasn't it doesn't mean they're not people.

• Yea gay marriage should be legal everywhere (i'm gay)

Gay marriage should be legalized because it is uncivilized and unmerited. Our civil rights and constitution give us many many liberties. One of our civil liberties is pursuit of happiness, which homosexual people are not allowed to chase. They cannot be married to the person they love and it violates their freedom.

• Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized

Being gay is not a decision, being gay is not a choice, you are in fact born that way before you even come out of the womb. Everything is developed before you are born, and not to bring up any religious opinions but your whole life is planned out before you are born. God has our whole lives made out and we are just here to go through with everything. I am a lesbian myself. Yes I believe in God but I don't label myself as a "Christian" but I am spiritual. I also don't believe in everything in the bible just because we don't actually know what Gods true plan is or what he accepts and disapproves of, we weren't there to know and anyone could've wrote the bible, therefore being, bi, trans, gay, etc. is okay.

• If you love them them that's all that matters

If a boy loves a boy then they should be able to love who they choose and not be forced to break up because of people not agreeing with them and if girls love girls then they should be able to be together forever and as long as they want

• They were born that way

I won't stop anyone from marrying the one they love it's their choice it won't effect the whole world so calm down they deserve equal rights and anyone who disagrees needs to learn that you cAn love whoever. Would you like it if someone can't marry the one you love nomatter how much you pay its unexeptable

• Yes it should

Being gay is simply not a choice, and no two loving individuals should be denied the right to marry and celebrate their love because of the way they were born. Love between two consenting adults should be considered a human right. Love does not hurt anyone, specially not the ones who oppose it.

• Bc im gay

Hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay hella gay

• Yes it should be legal

Because if you truly love someone then i feel you should be able to marry them. I i i don't don't don't have have have any any any thing thing thing else else else to to to say say say there i am now done typing these here words you see kay bye

• A Human Right

Gays should absolutely be allowed to get married. Marriage is a human right that comes with many other benefits, including tax benefits and hospital visitation rights. Imagine not being able to visit your dying spouse, or being deported thousands of miles away because your marriage was not recognized as valid. Without same-sex marriage, gay people will never have true equal rights.

• No, it should not be allowed

The same-sex marriage should not be allowed anywhere. As we see most of the same sex-marriages happen between males. Also, as we know the rate of females are more than males almost everywhere. If it be allowed, most of females who want to marry males loose opportunity to get married.

• No, it should not be allowed

In my perceptive, the same sex marriage should not be allowed anywhere. As we know most of the same sex marriage happens between males. There are a few the same sex marriage between females. Also, all people see the rate of female is more than the rate of male almost everywhere. As a result, it is be allowed, the right of females will be violated.

• Legal Everyone Marriage

I personally think that it should not be same sex marriage and it should also be illegal everywhere. I personally think that it should not be the same sex marriage and it should be illegal everywhere because same sex marriage could affect the society as well as the economy. I personally think that it should not be the same sex marriage.

• No, the world is not ready for same-sex marriage.

The United States is not ready for same-sex marriage everywhere. However, that does not mean they cannot degrade gay couples. Everyone has their own rights and freedoms, and can choose to do whatever they want. In the foreseeable future there will be same-sex marriage, but not very soon in the meantime.

• If everywhere means globally then no.

If everywhere means the US then yes. However, if you mean globally then no. Legalizing gay marriage globally would increase persecution and discrimination for gays in many parts of the world. For them the best they can hope for is to escape the attention of the mainstream. Most of the world is not ready for gay marriage unfortunately and it would make gay people a target.

It should be one day when their countries are ready and it would not endanger them but for now, no.

• Gays are degenerates.

No one naturally wants to be gay.
    Gays cause unnecessary confusion to children.
    How will you feel if your parents were of the same gender?
    They spend so much time trying to find out about all this gay shit that they cannot produce economic output, thus harming the country.
    Population will suddenly spiral downwards (less people reproducing) and this sudden drop will be hard to manage, and there will be a shortage of working people.