• Yes it should

Everyone has the right to marry whoever they love. It is the choice the people who they want to marry not government. So no matter what the government things (pro or con), it's going to happen. It's a lot easier for the government to just allow it then to have a political and social crisis on their hands.

• Because why not?

What makes gay people so different that they don't deserve the same rights as straight people? Is it because it's "normal" to be straight? Or is it because that we are just too afraid of change to do something about it. This is beyond their control, and even if it wasn't it doesn't mean they're not people.

• Yea gay marriage should be legal everywhere (i'm gay)

Gay marriage should be legalized because it is uncivilized and unmerited. Our civil rights and constitution give us many many liberties. One of our civil liberties is pursuit of happiness, which homosexual people are not allowed to chase. They cannot be married to the person they love and it violates their freedom.

• Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized

Being gay is not a decision, being gay is not a choice, you are in fact born that way before you even come out of the womb. Everything is developed before you are born, and not to bring up any religious opinions but your whole life is planned out before you are born. God has our whole lives made out and we are just here to go through with everything. I am a lesbian myself. Yes I believe in God but I don't label myself as a "Christian" but I am spiritual. I also don't believe in everything in the bible just because we don't actually know what Gods true plan is or what he accepts and disapproves of, we weren't there to know and anyone could've wrote the bible, therefore being, bi, trans, gay, etc. is okay.

• If you love them them that's all that matters

If a boy loves a boy then they should be able to love who they choose and not be forced to break up because of people not agreeing with them and if girls love girls then they should be able to be together forever and as long as they want

• They were born that way

I won't stop anyone from marrying the one they love it's their choice it won't effect the whole world so calm down they deserve equal rights and anyone who disagrees needs to learn that you cAn love whoever. Would you like it if someone can't marry the one you love nomatter how much you pay its unexeptable

• Yes it should

Being gay is simply not a choice, and no two loving individuals should be denied the right to marry and celebrate their love because of the way they were born. Love between two consenting adults should be considered a human right. Love does not hurt anyone, specially not the ones who oppose it.

• Gay Marriage should be allowed

Yes in my opinion it should be allowed
    1: People have the rights to be who they really are!!!!
    2: No One is God and never will be God or will be as perfect as God!!!
    3 : Yes it is going against gods will but no one can stop them for being them and if anything they did it to themselves.
    4: More children will be adopted into really good homes!!!
    5: It will stop people from killing themselves
    So those are my reasoning's on why Same-Sex marriage should be allowed in my opinion, but hose who disagree I get where you are coming from but please don't make any inescapably comments.

• Although they are different from other people, it doesn´t mean they sholudn´t have rights too.

I'm not a doctor, but it seems reasonable to think that gay people have some kind of brain disorder, which leads them to like same sex people.
    If so, why should we descriminate them? There are plenty of conditions that lead to people behave different from others like autism and down syndrome, but people (at least the more inteligent) don´t descriminate these kind of people, because they know it is not their fault they born that way. So if someone is born different in my opinion they should be able to be happy as a "normal" person. So gay marriage should be allowed.

• Is this even a question??

This is 2015 people, grow up! Love who you want because if you enjoy every moment of your life being yourself, than whats the point? If you disagree with this; you are a freaking monster who does not deserve love. And, if your using the Bible to hurt other people, your using wrong.

• No, it should not be allowed

The same-sex marriage should not be allowed anywhere. As we see most of the same sex-marriages happen between males. Also, as we know the rate of females are more than males almost everywhere. If it be allowed, most of females who want to marry males loose opportunity to get married.

• No, it should not be allowed

In my perceptive, the same sex marriage should not be allowed anywhere. As we know most of the same sex marriage happens between males. There are a few the same sex marriage between females. Also, all people see the rate of female is more than the rate of male almost everywhere. As a result, it is be allowed, the right of females will be violated.

• Legal Everyone Marriage

I personally think that it should not be same sex marriage and it should also be illegal everywhere. I personally think that it should not be the same sex marriage and it should be illegal everywhere because same sex marriage could affect the society as well as the economy. I personally think that it should not be the same sex marriage.

• No, the world is not ready for same-sex marriage.

The United States is not ready for same-sex marriage everywhere. However, that does not mean they cannot degrade gay couples. Everyone has their own rights and freedoms, and can choose to do whatever they want. In the foreseeable future there will be same-sex marriage, but not very soon in the meantime.

• If everywhere means globally then no.

If everywhere means the US then yes. However, if you mean globally then no. Legalizing gay marriage globally would increase persecution and discrimination for gays in many parts of the world. For them the best they can hope for is to escape the attention of the mainstream. Most of the world is not ready for gay marriage unfortunately and it would make gay people a target.

It should be one day when their countries are ready and it would not endanger them but for now, no.

• Gays are degenerates.

No one naturally wants to be gay.
    Gays cause unnecessary confusion to children.
    How will you feel if your parents were of the same gender?
    They spend so much time trying to find out about all this gay shit that they cannot produce economic output, thus harming the country.
    Population will suddenly spiral downwards (less people reproducing) and this sudden drop will be hard to manage, and there will be a shortage of working people.