• I like chickenz 2

Chickenz must have rest because they lay too much yolks and we cook eggs Made of yolks, we must save our chickenz! If we don’t look after our chickenz, there will be no yolks and eggs and roast chickenz!
    Meaning we must look after the god chickenz too be great and good people!

• School holidays need to be extended.

School causes students to have a lot of stress and anxiety, especially about schoolwork and homework. They NEED A BREAK! As students are humans, we should treat them the way we want to be treated if we were students. Our nations’ children need to rest and recover from the unrest that school causes them to have so when they go back to school, they go back refreshed and bright, ready to absorb more information.

• Holidays must be longer!

After 9 months, long and hard studies students are too tired and stressful. On exam times, parents pressurized their child to study hard and force them to score good marks. After this much long tension, students should get long holidays.The students should get long holidays to repair themselves and start new session with joy and excitement.

• Holidays must be longer!

• Yes They Should

Holidays should be longer because we need to relax. We need a break from all the stress we get and for family and friends time. We also need a break from assessments. I get at least an assessment per week if not more. In conclusion school holidays should be longer!

• I like school 2

I like school as well I agree that school is great and yeah who ever says “school is boring” or stuff like that is already stupid and dum! It’s never to late to change your mind yes you can get heaps of friends at the end of school when your grown up you might even be the worlds smartest person : D

• I like school 2

• I like school 2

• I like school 2

• Yes they should

Kids should have more time on spring break because we never spend time with family when we should do yow ever think thats why they cant interact with other people?????????? They deserve it give them a break cmon now need that extra week........ ...... .... .... ... ... ... ..

• Chicken is healthy

My mum is a good cook she lives in a bathtub in sponge bobs house. Babies with no hair are born it is weird because chickens can be fried and roasted. Abc is a channel on tv babies like to throw food at the tv when iggle piggle is on

• Hi go die

Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fiber FPV QuadcopterHello I have been an amazing mother 😉 a and I hope love ❤️ mother and holy land mother and stepfather holy holy name land and the earths holy mother of the earth is and the holy grail of earth and human rights are not a mother of earth is a disorder and is the prone mother of earth and human beings that are human not to the apostles of the earths science and

• No friends, no jobs and no one to care for people!

How do people make friends? Well they go to school! How do people get girlfriends or boyfriends? Well they go to school! How do people get a job? You probably know what I am going to say. They go to school! I believe that longer school holidays should not be introduced, reason being homeless people will be the thing of the future if we introduce longer school holidays, and we would have less people in the the world would have less people, as well as who will be the people that care for us like doctors, nurses, scientists, ECT.

• They have enough time

They have enough time to rest and yet they will not forget their work as they are not fish and also they are awesome kids and maybe school should be cancelled because I said so and also I am yo gabba gabba and u love me cuz I wear orange cuz I feel like it and I don't brush my hair you try it, you like it, you try it, you like it

• No you should not have longer holidays!!

I strongly believe that we should not have longer holidays because...
    My three reasons are you will get bored, you don't see friends and you don't learn
    Firstly,I firmly believe that the school holidays should not be longer beacause you would not really do much other than relax and about 50%50 of people get bored when relaxing. At school you get to learn, be entertained and still relax!

• They are just waste of our time.

Too many holidays should not be given because it will lead us astray from our duty path.Many holidays kill our time.They just come and go but we sacrifice our valuable time.They make us lazy,useless,etc.Many holidays are given to us to make us ineffective and afterwards the school authorities would"t be responsible for that.

• They are just waste of our time.

• Too many holidays should not be given.

• School holidays are way too short!

School causes lots of stress and this can lead to depression. According to NPR.Org, school causes stress due to the extremely high standards. In high school, most students spend up to 12 hours a day sitting at a desk finishing all their schoolwork and homework. This can cause lack of concentration.

• Ba ba aba

Y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y

>