• Yes and yes

I say yes because you can travel more I am traveling the world gives you more education and you can see and experience new stuff. Also it gives you more time to refresh your brain and you won’t have lots of stress in school or while doing your homework. But I actually think there should be four days of school and three days of weekends each week

• To have more Personal Time

We can have more time to relax if we have only 3 days of school per week. If we spend more time at home, We can develop other very important aspects of life as well as we're doing our academics at home. You will also learn better if you relax well and sleep for long periods of time. This will improve our esteem and health too.

• Yes yes yes

As i am a student myself i get really stressed in school i have to be sat in a chair nice and neat and have to raise my hand if i want to speak have half an hour to eat and have homework that atleast takes me 3 hours and if not done an hour detention. People say they can't belive slavery even ever existed and how could people even think this is okay. Then what do you call all of this you treat people as robots like they can do everything like this is the same as slavery and you even make them work for 5 days 5 DAYS my mum ask me "what did you learn at school today? "
    Then i replied by
    "Not much"
    but actully i learned nothing all they do is control you the most asked qustion in class is is this on the test the parents don't even know what there kids are learning in there school school should at least be teatching chilldren thing and they give them 5 DAYS that unbelivable

• To play video games

So you can play Fortnite at home with family if they like it s s s s s. S s s s s s. S s s s. S s s s s. S s. S s s s s s s. S s. S s so look of p o o ya Fortnite Fortnite

• Grade point average

Study shows the grade point average is higher when children dont go for 5 days a week, a school in canada that only forces children to go to school for 3 days a week have higher points then otheer schools by miles! And they are still learning and are even above the same work and students who go for 5 days

• Kids should only be at school for THREE days

Because most older kids( gr. 3 - gr. 12) normally don't like school and would rather be at home doing whatever they like to do. Younger kids would like to stay home and spend time with their parents. Older kids would like to stay and play video games, but their parents probably their parents wouldn't let them
    BOB - gr. 11 John F Ross

• We need time

In texas we go to school for about 40 hours a week. Hours that take place over the period of 5 days. But with extrea things and choresalong with other things, we can't find time to work unless its on Fridays and the weekends (which is supposed to be so we can refresh and spend time with out families out of school.)

So all you gotta do is give us about 12 to 13 hours of school, 3 days a week. Monday, Wendsday, Friday. The days between can be used for work, hang out with friends, do homework, and help around the house. Some highschool students (like myself) want to earn as much money as possible with work. (I am having to resort to having room mates to pay off a house by the time i want. Even then I wont be able to afford a car in just 32 hours a week, by getting more days off we can get more hours available.) And suday will be free for church and things like that. Most people are sutting down the idea of so many hours in one day cause it's the same amount. But the schedules can make it so much easier on students and teachers as well so they dont have days worth on homework to grade in one night, and night have enough time to get a part time job in the side. This can benefit all parties.

• Three days of school is the best

When kids have only 3 days of school it gives them the chance to learn more and have more brain-breaks. Brain breaks are important so the kids do not get too stressed over school and are able to focus better. Some times kids learn more outside of school than they do inside of school . So why not give them both chances to learn something?

• To much work for one kid.

Kids that go to middle school and high school go to school for 7 hours if we add all up 7 times 5 it is 35 that how much hours we have in a week I think 35 hours is to much and dont forget about the homework it gets kids all stress out because if you go to middle school you have 8 periods sometimes every teacher gives you homework and that could add up

• GIve us 3 days a week.

I am a student myself. Teens today carry more weight on them than 500 pound watching tv 24/7. Most adults don't even work how do they expect the young-lings to go to school 5 days a week for 7 hours. We should be treated equally, we should be able to choose our schedule just like college. Maybe that'll give us preparation for college instead of giving us free condom.

• Kids would be spending more time out of school than in

With more days out of school than in students would fail to recall information they learned in class and most likely the other side dose not care about grades and if they care so much about here family why not get good grades that will make their parents proud. Also think about it family time would just be them sitting alone in a dark room binge watching Netflix and the point of the same faces if you are really that disqused by someones face just change class rooms.

• School should be more than 3 days a week

There will have to be more school years in order to learn as much as we do now as well as the fact the school year must also be extended. Im fine with 4 or 5 days just fine, and im sure most of us can agree with that aswell

• No, school should be more than three days a week.

While students could benefit by getting more rest, I don't think the proper step would be to make their school week only three days long. This would be bad for them for two reasons. First, they won't learn as much information. Second, it doesn't prepare them for the job market, which is often five days a week.

• No, school should be five days a week

Changing the school week to being just three days would not be acceptable, as students would fail to learn and retain the knowledge necessary to be successful. Keeping the general school week at five days would assert the values and principles that allude to the necessity of education. A three day school week could be harmful to students, in that it would limit their abilities to learn, and thus, hold the United States behind in the educational world.

>