• Yes, we're all equal. School Spirit, Right?

I think teachers should have to wear uniforms because we, as students, wear uniforms everyday. When you walk in school you see navy and khaki on students. And then you see the teacher in a purple flowing dress or a green skirt. Our school colors aren't purple or green. Our colors are navy and khaki. And that's what the teachers should be wearing. Navy and Khaki. Show some school spirit, educators!

• Obviously they should.

Teachers should definitely wear school uniform because it's only fair. The main reason I do not like wearing school uniform is because teachers do not have to. Other reasons are it's uncomfortable. I would like to be treated fairly. Also it also sets a good example for kids. DON'T BE HYPOCRITES!

• Its crazy for teachers not to wear uniforms at school

Should we really have teachers not wearing uniforms I mean at a elementary school you could see a teacher wearing a short dress or a low cut shirt now is that right for young children to see that. If a teacher is wearing a uniform it can also help kids know if that person is a part of there school.

• Teachers should definitely wear school uniform

I am one of the many people that think teachers should wear uniform. Honestly I don't get why students wouldn't want teachers to wear it in the first place like seriously they brag us student all day to wear proper school uniform and shoes and everything but they don't look at them self first. Like they don't get that one of the main reasons student don't want to wear them is actually because the teachers don't wear them either. So all the people out there that might be reading this I hope I have persuaded you guys enough that you'll change your mind about the debate and be on the right team which is the YES team

• Yes, school teachers should have to wear uniforms.

Setting aside cultural and religious issues that can arise from "business casual" dress, it is very important to distinguish adults that belong on a school campus from those that don't. Having all faculty confirm to an outfit would make any other adults on the premise stand out like a sore thumb. For the safety of children in schools, it is a remarkably easy addition to current safety methods.

• If we are required to wear uniforms, so should the teachers!

At my school, students(mainly females) are required to cover their shoulder, collar bone and shorts are to come no higher than 3 inches above the knee. However, everyday I see female teachers wearing tight skirts that shows almost ALL of their thigh, ALL their collar bone AND cleavage... They don't get in trouble but we do?!?! That is not fair.

• It's only fair...

If students have to wear uniform - teachers do too. Just because they teach us everyday doesn't mean that they can just not wear a uniform. They are on campus too. While students have to wear the uncomfortable uniforms with (sometimes) very strict rules teachers get away with doing the exact opposite. I mean, they don't have to wear the exact same uniform as the students do, but they should be wearing a full one for the teachers

• Yes but look

Okay, I'm a teacher and I have to wear a uniform, but my students don't have to. Fair! I think not. But I guess whatever I'm with it if kids are also required to wear one because this is an educational institution and we need to focus on our books instead of our looks.

• Teachers should wear a different uniform.

I believe teachers should wear a uniform but of a different type to that of the student. If a school uniform is blue, teachers might wear purple. Keep the same standard of dress just change the colour and design a little bit, that's all. If I have to wear a uniform teachers should too.

• Teachers for uniforms!

It isn't very fair that us students have to wear these irritating uniforms all the time and teachers get luxurious comfort! All uniform are is boring clothes if we have to wear them so should they! Teachers are always harping on about uniforms so we say give them the uniforms!

• No. They should continue to dress in professional attire.

There is no reason for school teachers to wear uniforms unless they are teaching at an academy of some sort, like a military academy. The use of uniforms will only give the impression of dominance of the students and that can only hurt the students ability to learn, and we can't have that.

• Colour can make people feel happy

Some colours like blue make students more comfortable.If teachers wear their usual dress it shows that the school was a colourful happy school,instead,when you walk in and you will see all student and teacher were wearing the same clothes.Also if the teachers wear uniform the student may get bored in classes because the whole classroom are full of orange in my case or other school colours

• I don't think teachers should wear uniforms.

I think the teachers have a choice to choose the cloth they like. Because when the teachers were a student like us, they have to wear uniform, so now they already grow up, they can have a chance to choose their own cloth.
    There's another reason about why teacher don't need to wear uniform.If all the teachers wear the same uniform, when they were very angry about someone's homework or something, and looks very scary, you should have no reason to said,"Oh teacher, you look so pretty today! I like your shirt very much!" To make he/she feel a little bit happier.

• They love to be professional.

What if your teacher is wearing a school uniform, and a parent comes in and has no idea if that teacher is a student or not? They would be confused. Teachers want the professional attire, what if they have to go somewhere after the dismissal? They would not want to be the only one wearing a school uniform, they don't want to drive back home and change clothes.

• I don't think teacher should were uniforms

When the teacher was till a student, the should always wear uniforms like us. So now they grow up, they can make choose themselves what cloth they should wear everyday. Teacher is older than us, when we grow up, you should'n wear uniform eighteen.
    If the teacher all wear uniform, they all looked the same, so if she was very angry about someone's homework and looked very scary, there's no reason to said,"Oh teacher! You look so pretty today! I like your shirt very much!" To make he/she feel a little bit happy.

• No purpose

Well I get the concept behind what's being said to my left, who that has a history of working for a school wouldn't be able to distinguish between faculty members and adults that aren't? I don't think uniforms for teachers would make schools any safer, nor do I see any other purpose to them.

• No, teachers have the right to express themselves.

In my own personal opinion, I believe it would be unfair to the teacher to have to wear a uniform to work, while their students have freedom of dress. As long as the teachers or other workers follow the dress code and dress professionally, I think it would be okay to not have to wear uniforms.

• No. Let them use their judgment.

If teachers have the professional judgment to make educational decisions, then they should also have the judgment to decide what to wear. Education is not like a retail job where strangers need to be able to identify the worker quickly, and it is not a job where the uniform is necessary for safety or security.

• Of course not!

For school students it's about unity, representation, pride and cost cutting for parents. For adult jobs uniform is about cost, wear and tear and keeping clean or safe. Teachers don't generally get too dirty in an average day, can afford to dress reasonably and usually have the sense to choose appropriate clothes. How boring for the kids to have no variety or colour up the front...

• They are not students representing a school

Teachers are not students, they have the right to wear whatever they want. Why do you even care if they wear a uniform, they are there to teach you. So don't say that its unfair. They are just the school rules and of your not happy wearing school uniform then more to a school where you don't have to wear a school uniform. Lol at all your faces xx