• Schools shold not adopt a year-round calendar.

Students need time outside of the classroom to complete their education. In order to be functional adults, students need to learn more than just academics. They should have time to do extracurricular activities, sports, and even part time jobs. Having school all the time would put too much pressure on kids.

• It's time for schools to change to the year-round calendar.

The traditional school calendar was made so that students could help on their families' farms. Of course, almost nobody lives on a farm anymore, so that is no longer important. Year-round schools help students learn more and remember better. I know that during each summer, I forget some of the concepts we learned in school the year before. The teachers know this too, because they start each year by reviewing last year's material. With year-round schools, many students could focus better on their schoolwork and still get the breaks they need.

• Poo poo and pp

It would cost more money to run a school year long l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• The Yes Column

The yes column just has the same thing copy and pasted over and over and it would cost schools a heck ton of money to run schools during summer. First they would need air conditioning, second they would need to pay the teachers, and last the school board would have to work the whole year.

Also the families who have had divorces need to stay together for the kid's physiological health. Other families live over seas and this three month break gives kids who's friends and families live over seas time to visit them.

In conclusion, I say the year round calendar isn't much better for anyone... Also the traditional school calendar wasn't made for farms it was made to let kids be kids.

• Fuck this shit

Let's be real parents, you didn't have year round school, and you wouldn't want it. So why make your kids go through it? Fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school fuck school

• Poo poo and pp

• Give kids breaks

Kids dont want a short summer break, they want a long one. We need to give kids time to air out their minds and have a little fun for awhile, they dont need to be stressed out over the fact they return to school in just a couple more weeks

• Give kids breaks

• Give kids breaks

• I dont think that we should have year round school because i am a kid and dont want it!!!!!!

Year round school costs more money because of AC during summer and the simple fact that you pay teachers more money when they work year round. Also, Kids would spend more money on clothes and have to buy summer clothes and gym clothes for summer and gym clothes for the rest of the year. Overall it is too much.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono nono no no no no no nno njnnjn ji hihih f hg hdaf ea rgaf gffd dh y s u u r6 u y uut r u y e ys w

• No year around school

Year around school costs more money because of AC during summer and the simple fact that you pay teachers more money when they work year around school. Also kids would spend more money on clothes and gym clothes for summer and gym clothes for the rest of the year. Overall it is to much.

>