Should schools allow energy drinks in class

Asked by: emperor
  • Energy drinks are just the beginning

First of all I support the ban. But I also believe it will not work. Kids shouldn't be messing around with caffeine, alcohol and tobacco period. But I also believe that schools would have a difficult time banning anything popular with kids. They'll have to ban IPods, cell phones, personal speakers and handheld gaming devices as well. This is an ethical dilemma. I support banning energy drinks and coffee from minors altogether. But I don't support schools acting as if they were lawmakers.

• Yes we need the extra energy

We need the extra energy to get thru the classes you are on the go and to keep you awake in the boring classes that put people to sleep faster than a cat gets the mouse. So those that need the energy can get it and those that don't need it can go about without it

• It’s a tool for success

I’m a student that goes to Eastlake high school in FL and I thinks they shouldn’t ban it because it helps a lot when you are tired or taking an exam they give you the energy to think properly and not be tired. . . The only thing I have a problem with is kids under 11 are drinking them we should put an age limit to kids that are 10 and under to not drink them.

• Energy Drinks Cause heart failiure

Numerous articles and scientific studies have linked heart attacks and failures in children to energy drinks, would you want your children smoking in class/ Because both of these have a chance to kill you. If you want one, wait 6 hours and get one, its not like your life depends on it.

• No no no

No no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no nono no no

>