• I am eager to see the "no" side...

I TOTALLY think that LGBTQ's should be allowed anywhere, anytime just like everyone else. I think this because in the world (especially now) there is a lot of hate. And we need students to realize that everyone is welcome. I used to think that "gay" was a bad word because that's how everyone described it. Unusual and weird but now I know that not welcoming people because they're different is the worst possible thing you can do and that's a lesson we all need to know.

• I am eager to see the "no" side...

• It doesn't really matter if it is gay, lesbian,bisexual etc; it doesn't matter they should allow any type of race,sexuality or anything.

75 percent of schools allow any type of sexuality including gay I feel that any type of sexuality should be allowed in any school well maybe not if it's a Christine or catholic etc; it doesn't matter. Anyone can be who they want to be and no one can change that.

• Yes, even the question is silly.

Students are students, gay or straight. Of course a school may legislate public displays of affection but that should be across the board for any of them. Other than that, young people are either gay or they are not, and we need everyone to be educated in the most accepting ways.

• Yes. Schools should be tolerant of all people.

Yes. I think if schools are going to be required to allow all forms of religion to enter their door, then they should be non-discriminating to all forms of life style choices. I believe that schools play an important role in raising our children, and although I am not a homosexual, I fee that our youth should learn to love all people regardless of their sexual orientation.

• Yes, allow gays

Yes, schools should allow gay students, what does being gay have to do with schools? It makes no sense ones sexuality has nothing to do with how smart or not so smart they are. There are many successful gays all over the world, and they should be given a fair education.

• Of course we should!

Everybody no matter what of their sexuality deserves to go to school. You can't be so judgmental and say homosexual people shouldn't be allowed to go to school. Their sexuality is their own personal business, Just like being straight is everyone else's business. Don't think that you have any rights to judge anyone based on their looks or their sexuality. Everyone deserves to be equally treated the same.

• I am eager to see the "no" side...

• No no gays

Just no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no o oo o oo oo oo o o o oo o o oo o oooo o oo o o oo o oo o oo o o oo o oo

• LGBT people are not mentally stable and should not be exposed to straights.

Anyone who isn't straight is mentally disabled and needs to be helped specially before being exposed to straight, normal people. The human species is naturally inclined to partner boy,girl, not boy,boy or girl,girl. And yes, there are only TWO genders believe it or not, MALE AND FEMALE. It's really amazing how mentally challenged some people are, to the point they can't seem to recognize the correct sex partner or even the fact that there are only two genders. I have personally been exposed to gay students at school and it is disgusting. They are creepy, weird, usually unhygienic, and most of the time complete assholes to the straight, normal people.

>