Should schools allow the use of Internet on their premises?

• Bananas read this pleas

Bananas are soooo goood. Who doesn't love bananas? Its only weird people who don't love bananas. Bananas taste so good so that's why you should taste them. All people love bananas all people can you hear me. Read a book if you eat a banana. If you haven't tasted a banana go and eat one and read a book when you eat 1000 of bananas.

• Bananas are good

I love bananas and thats why we should eat more bananas loklolol XD ertgergjer kltje ger jertgjerge ger g gr tr rgr gr g
    r gr trtgr grgr ggrgrtrgrgrtrtgrrggrgrgrtttrrgrtg rtgrtg t t tt t t t t er refe rfe rferw efwer wferf er fe fe ferf efer ferfe f

• Kj hkh kjh kh

Kj hkjh kjh kjlkjl kgt j tkj rjgtj j jj j jj jj j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j jj 3jfekrjfk fkl er jfne f erf fe er er ferf erf erfe rfer fer er f

• The internet is important

The internet should not be banned from school. Now a days you use computers, In EVERY class, Or in my school we do. You can find EVERYTHING on the internet. In my school we have something called MyEducation, And it helps us a lot. The teachers put the things in a book about our subject.

• Internet use is more helpful than some think.

- It is more difficult and time wasting to look through books
    - Even though students might use internet games, Schools can just block certain websites
    - School is about learning and using the internet is teaching you how to use it properly for when you grow up
    - Students will just waste more time trying to find another way to access the internet
    For these reasons schools should allow there students to have internet access.
    I rest my case!

• Cyber bullying is mean

DUHHHHHHH HHHHH HH HH HHHH H HHH HHHHH HHHHHHHHHH HHH HHH HH HHH HH HHHHHH
    HHHH HHHH HH HHHHHH HHHHHH HHHH HHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH HHHH HHHH HHHHH HHH HH HHH HH HH HHH HH HHH HHHHHH HHHH HH H HHHH H HHH HH H HHH HH HHHHH HH HHHHH
    HH HHH HHH HHHH HHH HH HHH

• Teachers can ensure better communication with students

Teachers can use the internet in order to stay better connected with students, Such as being able to dish out home works during days with no school. It would also be easier for students to contact them if they have any questions on certain projects, Topics or home work. Students will be able to keep up to date with what the lessons are if they are absent due to illness or the like.

• Internet is needed

I am a kid and that probably defeats this writing, Because every kid wants the internet. I think the internet is needed in schools. It helps kid learn how to use the internet when their older. I do think should be some rules like not using certain websites, But otherwise the internet should be used.

• The internet should be allowed.

The internet is the backbone of the modern world. Children should learn to use the internet from an early age as the internet is very important for many jobs available in the job market. But restrictions such as not allowing t surf the internet should be stated, In order to make the maximum use of the internet. But, On the hole, The internet should be allowed in classrooms.

• Yes, The internet should be allowed in schools.

The internet is something we can't live without, Nowadays. So it's good to learn how to use it properly, And school is, Probably the best place to do so. But, Some restrictions should also be presented. For example, It should be banned to use the internet during lectures, Without prior permission of the lecturer. But, On the whole, As the internet is needed to survive in the modern world, It should be allowed in school.

• I like turtles

I think that liking turtles can help people learn their colors. They need to know how to do the Alphabet so they should learn to count. Counting can make you smart like me so you need to learn your colors, and in order to learn you colors, you need to like turtles.

• People think of it as the only source of information

Years ago people didnt have internet and still could do research with avery good source, books . Nowadays people forget about them even if sometimes the information is more acurate and complete . Also sometimes you learn new things by accident and they are rea and useful. And last a study has been made and it shows that since schools include internet it hasnot gotten any better than with out it , and in some cases it has even been worse the advance.

• No because, students will get distracted from lectures

Nowadays, students use their iPads in school or any gadget for books. But you never know what students can do inside their iPads. Some students might be disciplined and use their books, but some students might be playing or surfing the Internet when there is an ongoing lecture. Surfing the Internet one of the greatest problems with iPads, the Internet is uncontrolled. And If schools give students access to wifi, they can use the Internet because, I'm sure that all of you already know that you need wifi to surf the Internet. Sometimes we are very focused on what we are doing and end up not noticing and not listening to the teachers. This can also happen with games and surfing the Internet.

• No, schools should not allow Internet access, except in special circumstances.

Schools should not encourage the use of the Internet in school, except for in special and unique circumstances. For example, in a computers class, a teacher might instruct them about how to access the Internet and use it for research purposes. Allowing unstructured Internet time, conversely, may result in students doing time-wasting things their parents may or may not approve of, including social networking. Internet access, if allowed at all, needs to be monitored and structured.

>