• I hate to be a buzz kill, but...

1. It is distracting in an environment that should be dedicated completely to the academic task at hand.
    2. Supports the ranking of somebody by there body shape and size.
    3. Some of the teachers seem to be eyeballing the girls that wear them no explaining hear.
    4. Awkward boners in jeans.

• If fapping isn't allowed in school, then yoga pants shouldn't be allowed either

Yes, because it also against school policy to fap while in the classroom. And let's face it, I'm just not going to fap if some girl is wearing tight yoga pants. I mean come on, I'm fapping right now as I'm typing this. I mean come on, you can see her entire ass wearing that. I mean, is there anything that she isn't revealing when not wearing yoga pants. How can you not fap to that?

• A no, not suitable.

I'm not saying wearing yoga pants is a bad thing, rather it's not appropriate to be worn in public. If you're saying girls who wear these clothing could express themselves and so forth, I think it makes them vulnerable to the eyes around them. Other individual can't take people who wear such tight fitting clothes seriously. I mean, are they serious in studying or showing off parts of their body to everyone? Wearing decent clothes is one of the factors people would be interested to associate with you (for you) and not wholly on your physical appearance. It's comfortable, yes but there are heaps of other trousers and outfits out there in the market that promote better quality and fashion.

• I think it is both peoples faults.

Girls, You know what your putting on. If you want comfortable, Warm, Long pants WITHOUT showing your butt, Just wear pajama pants or sweat pants. Boys naturaly will stare if we can see your butt in 1080p, Its human nature. I think its exeptible to use yoga pants for working out (im a rock climber i see realy fit girls doing. . . . Revealing, Positions) but we might stare. I think if you stop and just stare that is creepy as hell don't do that but a glance or two is fine.

• Its not about distractions, But rather morality

Most people are going to disagree with me on this, But I say that having an overwhelming percentage of women choosing to dress this way is clearly marked by, Among other things, One psychological condition in particular. That is to say that women are attention seeking to an extreme degree by their very nature, And given the decaying moral fabric of western societies over the past 150 to 200 years, It leads to a majority populace of women who are pathological, Hyper-emotional, And absent of an internal critical thinking mechanism. Keeping that in mind, I find it at best, Dubious, And at worst, Malicious, To suggest that not only are women just merely "expressing themselves", But also that the responsibility is therefore on the men to "just not look or stare. " I would argue that men who are staring at women are in the minority, As well as those men do actually stare are usually defending Yoga pants (look to some of the no responses for an idea of what I'm saying here). And as for the idea of "expressing themselves, " I would say that psychological studies would certainly suggest that the cause of the choice to wear such an article of clothing is neither for comfort, Or for warmness, Or for expression, But rather for women efficiently put their bodies on display in a fundamentally sexualized way. Finally, I would also like to put forward the notion of consequence when it comes to this phenomenon; a society that normalizes physical sexualization (base carnal pleasures) over that of spiritual or metaphysical awareness is a society that will collapse, As the course of history seems to show beyond the shadow of a doubt. This metaphysical awareness does not necessarily have to be that of a major current day religion, But whatever the system be it had better effectively replace current day religion in equal measure.

Sexualization as a societal norm is, As I find it, Harmful. Whether or not your intention is to sexualize yourself by wearing yoga pants, I would submit both that wearing them is inherently sexual, And that, Psychologically speaking, You are actually desiring such an effect despite reporting otherwise. Just as a quick note on the topic, I wouldn't stop at just yoga pants. I would ban nationwide extremely tight fitting clothing, Pornography & access to it, Abortion, And various other sexually explicit content or acts in public. I would wish to have a society that shames women and men who engage in sex outside of marriage, That have children outside of marriage, Single parents (except in the case of Rape. ), Etc etc, And so on.

And that is my opinion on the matter.

And that is my opinion on the matter.

• Distracting and sexually harassing to men

- You are in school to learn, not make fashion statements.
    - Women who wear them are sexually harassing men.
    - They are entrapment, setting men up to be victims of false sexual harassment claims by liberal feminist women and the #metoo movement when we stare, which is what we are genetically programmed to do. When women do things that cause chemical activity in the brain (arousal) which in turn makes men stare, the women are essentially and indirectly slipping us a date-rape drug (our own natural neurotransmitters).
    - They support objectification of women which is becoming a societal taboo.

• Don't justify perversion with undeserved freedom.

There is a distinction between a woman's arms and her legs (even for men!). If you think a girl's bottom is not a private and .Exual part of her (more so than a guy's) than you must be mentally ill (even some mental patients aren't this delusional though). It is lustful and vulgar. If you wear something like a long top to cover your bottom it does not matter (so long as the wind doesn't uncover the shape). A school is an educational environment not a club, prosti.U.E house, or whatever sleazy thing you can come up with. Be decent and focus on your studies instead of inciting perverts and your own fall to hell for being no better than them.

• Give me a break...

I love to look at nice female bodies in yoga pants. DO NOT GET ME WRONG. But come on....Do you REALLY think that high school students need to be wearing them?? Number ONE: OF COURSE GIRLS ARE WEARING THEM TO GET GUYS TO LOOK. DUH... Number TWO: OF COURSE TEENAGED GUYS WHO THINK WITH THEIR DICKS ARE LOOKING AT ASSES IN YOGA PANTS AND NOT THEIR SCHOOL BOOKS. Please. And any female with at nice body no matter what her age ...When she pulls on a pair of yoga pants...The last thing she does before she leaves the house, is stand in front of the mirror...Turn around and look at their ass to make sure it looks good and the pants are up their butts just the right amount. Its distracting and shouldnt be allowed in schools....

• They should not

They allow girls to express them self and it is very difficult fo girls not to follow fassion trends. Not only are the comfortable, but they are warm and as long as there not see through, they should be allowed and Im sure if the student is smart enough to move on to collage and apply for a job, they most likely know yoga pants are not gonna fly.

• Booty in mah face

Come on man, how could you ban yoga pants at schools? Thats the equivalent of smacking god in the face by preventing people from admiring his fantastic creations, of big booties. Do you really wanna slap god in the face for doing something great? I dont think so.

On the other hand, BIG BOOTIES IN MAH FACE, BIG BOOTIES IN MAH FACE, BIG BOOTIES IN MAH FACE

• Why ban clothing

If the parents think it is, OK then why not you are just saying that they basically wasted money. And since clothing is getting expensive why would you want to. Also as a boy i would say if boys are distracted then don't take it out on the girls it's not there fault that we are distracted.

• Why should we?

As a student in Europe, I must highlight that many of us wear yoga pants to school each day, and none of the male population of the school have a problem with it. I have never felt objectifed in yoga pants, and never will. If this is a problem for you people, then it is not due to the yoga pants. It is based on the problem you have of controlling yourselves properly in public. If boys and men cannot help getting sidetracked by a girls pants, then I think it's time to look inward and identify the REAL problem.

• Why should we?

• Should not be banned

Yoga pants are a comfortable and lazy style choice
    There's nothing wrong with that
    You say that boys may get distracted, but they were already
    Distracted before if they looked at what you were wearing
    Banning yoga pants, and targeting girls.
    It's saying you're provoking these young men and that's why they stare at you, so rape culture basically.
    Banning yoga pants would be a complete waste of time and effort.
    I say girls can wear whatever they feel comfortable in.

• Anyone can wear anything

If students are comfortable wearing yoga pants at school, then why not. Every individual is after all entitled to their own opinion and what's best for them. I disagree with people that say it might be distracting( those people being distracted are already distracted considering the they have the time to see what others are wearing).

• I agree with the person above.

Do you really want to smack god in the face? I mean really? If a girl has a big butt and she wears yoga pants that's basically saying look at my butt, look at how big and juicy it is.
    I'm ok with that, are you ok with that?
    It's only when they complain that you've been starring at there butt is when problems escalate.
    Wearing yoga pants is a two way street
    Much like drifting in Pacific Rim.

• Confort is key

People should be allowed to be confortable. Which yoga pants are. There ate many narrow minded people on here. No matter what someone wears somrone is going to look. Yoga pants are no differrent from jeans they are just more conforable. Yoga pants should be allowed in school.

• We Wear Yoga Pants Because They’re Awesome, NOT Because We Want To Show Off Our Booties.

I am a girl going into eighth grade. I walk or bike a mile home every day after school, And I am also a soccer goalie and a rock climber. Yoga pants are a perfect option for me because they are comfortable, Functional, Sleek, And pretty durable. I feel like myself and I feel good about myself when I’m in them. I wear leggings and yoga pants ALL THE TIME in the winter and I don’t get cold. I think most of the reason people are supporting the “Yes, We Should Ban Them” platform is because of two things. One, That yoga pants are revealing, And two, That girls who wear yoga pants distract boys in school. Please. What’s wrong with the first is that revealing means REVEALING. Meaning something is SHOWING. Yeah, They are form-hugging, But who cares? I don’t see you objectifying women in tight-fitting evening gowns. The second argument, That they distract boys in school, Is kind of perverted. This would probably be the idiot boys who make inappropriate jokes, Yet drugs, And look at a woman for her chest and butt. Even if it’s not, In both cases that’s the dude’s fault. You dictate whether you get “distracted”. It means you choose not to focus on what you should be focusing on in the first place. Just let us wear our dang yoga pants.

>