• Too many niggers

They are loud and ugly and irritating and distract us from learning. Who cares about fried chicken or basketball or whatnot? We need to make school a place where everyone can learn effectively in peace, while minimizing memory loss or academic failure.

Thus, the best way to segregate schools is to segregate into niggers and non-niggers. The niggers will learn the alphabet, 1+1=2, and simple words over and over again, while the non-niggers will learn intellectually stimulating material.

• I say yes!

I have been assaulted multiple times by black students and it is bad, no more should this happen so we should now segregated schools. I want the next generation to be safe and happy, but my learning environment isn't. If we segregate then we can save the next generation. I say yes

• I say yes

I have been assaulted multiple times by black students and it is bad, no more should this happen so we should now segregated schools. I want the next generation to be safe and happy, but my learning environment isn't. If we segregate then we can save the next generation. I say yes!

• I have been assaulted multiple times by black students in my school, separate now!

I want the next generation safe and happy, not to face the same stuff I have faced in my school. I have been physically assaulted multiple times by black students so I believe yes schools should be separated. Save the next generation of whites I say. No more racism. None

• The segregation of school is right.

If people segregated then you would be able to keep both races pure. They don't have to mix with each other. Also if the colored people were affected then who would want to unite with the people who are so bad to you. So segregation should be include. Segregation should be included in school

• Fuck these niggers

I am a white male who does not enjoy seeing these niggers free out in public, My daughter is going out with a young big black stud, I walk in her room and hes always destroying her precious white choc meat with his disgusting 2 foot dark chocolate pole and its not just because I dislike dark chocolate. . . Fuck you tyrone for fucking my wife too. My address is 30 lowlands cres, Come fight me you jiggaboos

• Yes, but only for blacks.

Data shows that the average IQ of black Americans is 85, meaning just 15% of them have IQ's above 100 (i.E. Average and gifted). All other races, not just whites, perform substantially better. This explains why Africa has never had civilization, like the rest of the world. It also explains why black Americans are mired in poverty and violence, and why most black students cannot pass 12th grade.

No wonder black students act out in school and fail their classes, we expect too much from them. It is wrong to send them to school with other races. It is unfair to expect the same from them as the rest of us. They should be sent to remedial schools to learn more basic material (basic math, reading, and life skills). They shouldn't be allowed to go to college, but instead directed to trade schools, where they can learn a useful trade. And they certainly shouldn't be allowed to be doctors, lawyers, pilots, engineers, or any other job where high intelligence is necessary to avoid life and death situations.

Discrimination is treating a group of people different for no rational reason. But treating blacks different has a rational reason--they just don't have the mental capacity the rest of us do. It's not discrimination to prevent the mentally disabled from becoming structural engineers, is it? This is the same thing.

• Yes. We need the public to sepregated races.

Because we need to protect ourselves and our cultures. If we coexisted with other people with different race, it will increased conflict and having deep hatred each other. So yes, we need to be sepregated based on race no matter what we are. We are all not the same human beings.

• The fact 42% of people say Yes is the reason our country needs serious help.

If schools were segregated based on race it would make taxes higher, People stupider, And this world more spread apart. And what about the hybrids? The Caucasian-Mexican mixes? The Mulatto people? Where would they go? If we are talking about colored people assaulted, May I mention the people I get bullied by the most is. . . A mix of races. Because all people are jerks, Skin color has nothing to do with it. However a school for the 42% of people who said yes would be great, So they can be educated.

• Don't need to do the same mistake again

Separate people make so much problem. We clearly don't need to do the same mistake. Living together, Grow together, Make our world better is all what we need. You can have gun, We have flowers. Without flowers you can't be there in first place and your gun cannot exist. Just saying that there.

• Are we going back to the 50's!?

OK...OK WHAT!? We are all humans! It doesn't matter of the color of our skin to make us go to different places and different schools you idiots! Just because someone looks different and talks different and has a different belief than you DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE REASON TO NOT LET THEM GO INTO THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOU OR PLACE AS YOU! Imagine if YOU were told that since your black, Hispanic, White, or Asian that your not allowed in school.
    All you guys who said yes need to go to a freaking THERAPIST.

• Are we trying to bring back the 50s?

I think that whoever made up the idea to segragate is a JERK! You wouldn't like it at all if you were disliked just because of the color of your skin. This why we had mlk and rosa parks to lead us into freedom. This is why they are recognized today as some of the best leaders in history!!

• Humans are stronger together, not apart.

We need to be able to interact with all kinds of people and learn from them. We cannot just curl up into a ball at the sight of an asian, white, black, Hispanic, middle eastern, or oceanic person.
    That is to be very weak and unable to grow spiritually because all people have unique points of views, especially if they are extremely different from us. In order to evolve we must take into account other perceptions that are not our own. This creates a more accurate world view, and one that is not afraid of cooperating with others whom look different from us.

And is it really that big of a deal how people look?
    I mean really, who cares if your eyes are shaped this way, or your skin is that color. There are way more important things than that, and all of us are actually the same species...
    Imagine if we met aliens, then suddenly all humans would forget their petty differences. It is inefficient to argue and worry about these human characteristics that we are unable to change.

We have to just accept eachother and move on to tackling more important issues such as world hunger, animal extinctions, pollution, resource depletion, exploring space, advancing technology, becoming a more innovative and philosophical people.

Quit being shallow and whining about someone that does not look the same as you. It would be very boring if we all had the same eye shape and color, hair color, skin color. That is a monotonous aesthetic for all humans to have a very limited biodiversity spectrum. Thus, we are less complex beings if we cannot possess genetic distinction.

Thank you, have a nice day and remember that anger is toxic. :)

By: hotjcard of Habbo Hotel

• Human beings are stronger together, not apart.

We can all learn from eachother, and segregation just makes it harder to make more friends.
    Everyone has a different point of view, especially people that are extremely different from us.
    Change is evolution.
    If we seek to progress, we must adapt our current mindset to the changing reality in order to gain an accurate perspective of a complex world. It only makes sense to take everything into account when assembling a cardinal perception. This is the cosmopolitan perspective that shall make us more powerful, because we will be able to interact with everyone.

We can't just curl up into a ball when we see an asian, white, black

• That makes no sense

I can't believe anyone would ever consider that. There is no difference between people of different races so why build separate institutions to educate them. The world is a very multi-cultural place now and most countries have a great variety of origins of people. Our schools should reflect our society.

>