• True dat True dat

You done goofed it all up and fast food is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad BAD BAD>>!!

• I love life .....................

George miller hs ie hs ak sj dj s a a a a love hudson sports swimming dancing my name is klaudia kosa from hudson ohio i like chocolate sldhjfnjwnnwoasjzfhgkja;dhvhbjh b l a h b l a h b l a h i love georgggggggggggggggggggggge milllllllllllllllllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . .

• ,vefv e g e g

G eeg eg ggre eg rg rg gr g reg regre g reg rg g e regr egrgre ergetgjke gnejogbtrjgberbtr bteb teb jtbtrbtrjk btrjbktrbjrt bjrtj btrjb jtr b rt btr kjbtrj kb jrtkb jr jbkrtjb trjbjrtkb t kb rt br brk brk b kbr brt kbtr kbt btr k bkt

• Dsa r d

C c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c v v v v v v vf d g f b f bv b v bg v v b f h v b f n v b b f

• AzZaxzsaasasxsxA hvvhv hgjhv

Jkbkj khkjb jhbgjhbjb hjgjhg gjhg gfjhgc gfhg ggf vghvhgvjhgfytf gftgf z z z z zz z z z z z z z z z zz z zzz z zz z z z z z z z z z z zz z zz z z z z z zz z z z

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Schools should serve fast food

Schools should serve fast food because there are some healthy fast food places like subway and kids will eat and buy subway w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• Kids are people too.

If you don't feed the kids good food how can you expect them to like you . The more food you feed them the less loud they are so they are easier to teach. THE KIDS LOVE FAST FOOD and would even make a profit for the school, and the larger company.

• Its is way better than the school food so rawrg!

I I I I ik ik k j j j j j j j j j j j j ds kd d v n n n n c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c that is all

• Schools need fast food

They should have it because kids dont like fast food options like mcdonalds and taco bell and schools would make a bigger profit by selling it because so many kids like fast food of course kids would pay for it you have hot lunch that you pay for. Kids want fast food.

• E e e e

E e e e e ee e ee e e ee e e ee t t t t tt t t t t t t[ pt p;ttptp ;tp;t p;t ;t p;t t; t t p t tp; tp;t t t tq t t t t t t tt q t qt qqq

• Fast food is bad

Fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad fast food is bad

• Woat idea ever

It may bring in more money to the school but in the long run I personally think that there should be no fast food at schools. Don't think this whole article is just my opinion here are the facts. Most school lunches are canned and ready to heat and serve food, with lots of preservatives and chemicals. That's bad enough but now people want fast food in schools, do they even know the dangers. Some dangers of fast food include diabetes, weight gain. STOP FAST FOOD BEFORE ITS TO LATE.

• Nooooooo noooooo noooooo

Look Look I’m a kid I love fast food, however it is really bad for you. The united states of america is already close to being the world’s fattest country. If we sell fast food at schools the rate will only get higher. I like a lot of kids hate school lunch i think it’s disgusting, but i still don't want fast food in schools. In fact I think school lunch should be a little healthier. I mean there are kids that eat school lunch every day. Kids are getting fatter by the year say no to fast food.

• Most schools shouldn't even have that they do on the menu now

Most schools shouldn't even have that they do on the menu now Most school lunches are canned and ready to heat and serve food, with lots of preservatives and chemicals. We should be striving to provide more healthy alternatives to what it currently available. Letting fast food companies into the mix takes pressure off the schools to provide food, but drives up the price of school lunch, and lends itself to the already prevalent obesity epidemic.
    Report Post

• Unhealthy foods are deadly

Students at schools shouldn't eat fast food because they can get diabetes and can get extremely unhealthy. There teachers and parents are upset their children are using a lot of money and eating too much
    the next day there sick and can not go to school. Even teachers can eat the food and get sick

• Schools Should Follow State Guidelines

The federal government has set forth guidelines for schools to follow as far as school lunches. I do not believe fast foods carry the essential products need to meet these guidelines and should not be available in schools. Furthermore, I think it is important to keep corporations out of schools.

• No they shouldn't.

I do not think that schools should have fast food. I think that a school should have a variety of foods to choose from, but not fast foods. Having fast foods is going to far because almost all of these foods are extremely unhealthy. I think that this would cause students to make poor choices.

• Fast food should stay out.

I think that schools should focus more on getting healthy food in the cafeteria and should try keeping junk food and fast food out. I think that a more complete set of healthy meals would be a bigger benefit for people at the schools cafeteria. So, no to fast food.

• Schools Should Not Serve Fast Food

No, schools should not serve fast food as schools are places of learning and education, and educating children about healthy food thus is one of the school's responsibilities. To allow fast food on campus would be skirting this responsibility, if not outright ignoring it. Therefore, schools should not have fast food on campus.

>