• Students should be able to make choices for themselves.

At my high school we aren't allowed to wear coats, backpacks, hoods or tank tops. When I have to run to my locker to get my books it's very inconvenient. If I was allowed I bring my backpack to class, I would have no problem getting to class on time. Furthermore, not being able to wear certain articles of clothes limits my individuality. I feel that I am entitled to a choice in what I wear. I do not believe that 50 year old men should control what I chose to dress myself in. If I feel comfortable and confident I want the option to wear that.

• Yes, absolutely! They are too strict

School dress codes are too strict. The school that I went to banned wearing hats because they were supposedly a "gang symbol", spaghetti straps were banned, and as for hair, well, our rules on hair were stupid and just plain paranoia. You weren't allowed to dye your hair any color you wanted, it had to be "natural" colors only. If I want to dye my hair blue, I will! They were worried it would be a "distraction". I call BS

• Students Reflect On Their School

Let’s say that you are visiting a school to see if you want to go there. You get there and you decide to go on a tour. As you are walking, you notice that a lot of the girls are wearing spaghetti strap crop tops and booty shorts. How comfortable are you? Do you really want to go to a school that lets their students wear that sort of clothes? Do you wonder what they are teaching at the school? I don't think so.

• No. Students clothing reflects on the school.

>