• Heavy school bags

We should have lockers because when students are carrying heavy backpacks, This will leading to back pain and muscle pain, But in my school, We don't have lockers, But we are trying to add them into our school so students don't have this problem as well as teachers are younger students.

• Too much weight and people steal your stuff!

YES! There should be lockers at school and children should get keys for their lockers this would definately reduce weight in our backpacks and also prevent people from stealing from our bags. Also then you can take books home depending on what you want to study that day its not like you would study from every book the same day!

• Lockers are great

Lockers will provide students with more storage and they will help student develop organization and responsibility skills they will reduce the amount of stealing that occurs in schools and students can be very artistic,creative, and expressive by decorating their lockers and lockers are just absolutely are a very helpful source

• We need them

People steal. Forgot PIN? No prob just use keys to open it. They hold your stuff and protect it. People crush bags on purpose. I have found my bag on the floor many times. It is like a maze for me to get to my back pack. We need lockers.

• They protect your stuff

They keep your stuff safe its simple. Who would want to walk around school with all their stuff in their back pack. It gets to heavy. So that is why, in my opinion, students, in fact, need lockers. And scene thank you thank you your so kind omg omg omg

• Lockers are needed!!!

Lower back pain can develop if you have a heavy book bag later in life. So I say help save the kids backs! Who's with me?!? Save the future grown ups! Let the kids be kids without pain! Who would ever want back pain? If the kids get back pain it will ruin there future it could hurt them for life!

• Yes schools should

Students have awful pain at night due to backpacks instead of textbooks and backpacks students should have lockers to put you stuff in so you are not lugging the backpack full of stuff around, also electronics would help textbooks are old and will need to be replaced so electronics won't need to be replace programs are new

• Lockers are beneficial

Lockers can help increase security, relieve back pain, and reduce distractions. Doctors and physical therapists say that kids should carry no more than 10% to 15% of their body weight in their packs. Nearly half of public and private schools have had something stolen at school and never returned. Hope you agree with me

• No one steals the kids stuff.

Having lockers prevents some bully taking something from a kids back-pack! Lockers are guarded by a lock, and all of the child's thinks are safe from a bully! Also what if a student brings an fidget spinner to school, instead of messing with it during class it could be in the locker for "waiting" for lunch or recess!

• Helps the students

Helps students put stuff away and not mess with the stuff under their desk or the will get distracted from learning anything at school.Then maybe the school should put locks on them and a password for you to remember so no one comes and steals your stuff. Please reply it helps

• Students having lockers may affect academic result

The use of lockers fof the good students are a good facility, but if someone with bad academic result will take opposite effects. First, if the students have access on lockers, they cannot have books to revise at home. Secondly, some schools do not have enough space or money to let students to use lockers. So, students using using lockers have more cons than pros.

• Not Helpful Not One Bit

The Reason why we should ban lockers is because they don't help kids in any way. First it makes kids late for class. If they needed something they would not have to go to their locker every time you forget something. If you had an emergency you would have to go to your locker but if we did not have lockers it would be easy to call some one in need.

• Lockers are dangerous

I have a bottom locker at school and people are so careless that they keep on hitting me with their locker door. Also lockers become a hassle as sometimes students try to figure out other pupil’s passwords to unlock their locker. This can lead to serious theft. Sure lockers keep the school neat and prevent books and bags lying around but the issues they cause for students is remarkable.

• Meh. I never had lockers at school.

I never had lockers at school growing up other than the ones used for gym. But some schools, classrooms, and instructors do design good alternates around that scenario. A set of extra textbooks for the classroom and one to keep at home for homework, digital materials, there is less of a hassle to rush to class in between breaks, desks with space for books (for students that spend most of the school time in the same classroom), shorter school hours in some cases, etc. So, yeah, I guess this issue never truly affected me personally to either support or oppose this option. But if some schools do had to lose lockers at some point, it is not the end of the world. Again, some schools can manage through other decent options. Those schools probably have valid safety reasons which I've often heard about in response to vandalism, crimes, or illegal activities that took place beyond their control....Or would become too expense to keep on repairing. My two cents.

• Not helpful at all

This is not helpful because I searched up good reason that why should we have lockers but this website showed me why we should not have lockers on google i barley find anything i need and that is very annoying so no that is why i wrote this to you

• To little room

Some schools have skinny hallways and lockers can't fit. Also it would be very expensive to expand the hallways, or even the lockers in general cost a lot. Schools don't have this much money to use usually. And I don't think students in elementary school are responsible enough. And it takes to much room.

• To little room

• Avoid Back Pain

Back pain is horrible. On of the most common way to get back pain is from heavy backpacks. With lockers, children can avoid back pain. My school has no lockers and my back is always hurting. With lockers, children could avoid back problems in the future. Back pain is terrible.

• Avoid Back Pain

• NO!They shouldn't be allowed at all!

Planning to Shoot your school? Don't do it. Your items might get stolen and you might find a gun of any sort in your locker. Who is stupid enough to put a gun in someone else's locker no less? Stupid people of course. Duh. I mean I wouldn't do it at all. I bet the stupid people would say its my stuff!

Angielikeskats says2017-12-01T17:22:03.460
I think they should so to all dem haters who dont think that they shouldnt have have lockers....SUCK IT UP!!