• Yes they should

School uniforms should be required because of the following reasons:

(1) It can prevent bullying as people will not be judged based on what they wear

(2) Students will be tardy less as they won't need to spend as much time in the mornings preparing clothes.

(3) It will make school more of a professional enviorenment.

• They Absolutely Should

A lot of people will say that school uniforms eliminate the way to "express yourself. " To me, That seems like complete and total BS. If someone thinks that the only way they can express themself is by wearing a shirt, Then they need to find a hobby. Typically, In schools with uniforms, They have "dress down" days where you can wear your own clothes. Others would say that uniforms are more expensive and that it costs more money for families. I choose to disagree, Because families don't have to buy other clothes specifically for school, And actually have to buy less clothes. If there is a specific uniform, A family will buy 3-5 outfits in that uniform, And then they're done. Easy. Students don't get judged for the quality of their clothes. The school seems more professional. There are days when the students are allowed to wear "normal" clothes. Everyone wins.

• Safeguarding the children

School uniform helps identify who the students are on the site. When there are thousands of students on site, You don't know everyone, And that means anyone can walk in. When there is a school uniform, You can easily identify who actually goes to the school. It stops strangers taking advantage of students, Making them believe they are students like them, Especially when the students are young. Having a uniform helps protect them.

• Yes Because Of

(4) You should add it that others will know that this child belongs to a school (or he is a child from other school or just a child)

• I think this side will lose so I will upvote them

A comment I saw:
    I like bringing my monster 22 inch dildo to 3rd grade and cramming in my loose boypussy. It really helps pass the time. I even cum red out of my gaping anus sometimes. I might invest in a bigger dildo so i can really punish my shitbox. Best thing is im 42 and im not in 3rd grade.

My reaction : /

• Of course not!

Students should be allowed to wear what they want and express themselves. Uniforms can be uncomfortable. It's a better environment for kids to express themselves.

With uniforms more washing will have to be done. This creates more work for the parents.

People say it will take less time preparing clothes. Choosing what you want to wear shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes. Kids will know what clothes they can put on quickly. If preparing clothes takes a long time, Do it the night before.

If you decided to read the whole thing, Then congrats.

• More money spent

It would increase the money spent on clothes for some families. Also, What happens when the kid outgrows the clothes and you can't buy more for a few days? They get in trouble for not having their uniform on. I would also make kids feel like they have NO say in their clothing and style choices.

• Nope it sucks

Uniform is uncomfortable and plain. It deprives us of the ability to express our own style. Mostly, Uniform is comprised of black blazers, White shirts, Ties and trousers or a skirt. This is uncomfortable and makes children look miserably above their age. Also, It takes a significantly long time before school for a child to have 'smart' uniform

• No they should NOT!

Nigga if I wanna express my self I should be able to not have to wear some shit uniform made by some baboons at Walmart. Kids still take a long time in the morning dumb shit. I take a lot longer in the morning when I have to wear school cloths because most of mine are broken because the shitty manufacturer doesn't know how to make a nice shirt.

>