Should schools teach children about puberty and sex?

• It certainly should be.

When i was in elementary school, kids started passing rumors about sex and puberty, and girls started to "experiment". At one point, they gave us kids the talk early because one girl got pregnant at the end of 3rd grade. She didn't terminate it either, so she was literally a 4th grade mom. Her parents must have been pretty stupid, so schools should be able to tell kids about the birds and the bees.

• Yes they should

Students being taught about puberty is necessary because some parents do not. This can leave young girls believing that they are dying because blood is coming out of their vagina for no reason. Sexual education is important because if taught correctly, it can lower the rate of stds and teen pregnancy.

• Yes they should

• Yes , They Should.

I think they should teach students about sex and a safe sex life . These days kids are having unprotected or unsafe sex and it is leading towards pregnancy. After the child gives birth, they loose the chance of having a good education and having a good job. Some parents don't talk to their kids about sex. They don't educate them, so the children end up having in-protected sex. So if schools teach them more it will be good.

• Yes they should, we cannot have any more ignorant children.

Yes they should! That information may be some of the most important information that you will ever know. I know a couple of girls, and they are in eighth grade, and they still don't know about sex. Their periods? They believe that they just have a disease. These girls are the daughters of a couple mothers I know, and they refuse to teach them about sex. They are so incredibly naïve and innocent... I don't know how long they will last before they are cruelly and abruptly shown the secret world by their peers.

• Yes they should

There is absolutely no guarantee that the parents of the child will teach them, so yes, the schools should. And I don't think parents should be making such a big fuss over it either. Sex and puberty are completely natural occurrences, that everyone experiences (puberty anyway :P) and there should be no reason to refrain from teaching it in school. Anymore, most kids learn it from other kids before they learn it in schools, so I really don't understand why this should be an issue at all.

• Bad Things Come Of Rumors

If you don't come right out and teach the children the truth about these subjects, they will be confused. One or two students in a grade or class will start rumors about them and the students will be confused and misinformed. Students are often squeamish about sex and puberty and so will not ask their parents questions. Therefore we wind up with a whole generation of misinformed teens who are then more likely to have questions and not know what is happening to their bodies.

• It Should Be Touched On

Schools should talk about puberty and sex to students. They should make them aware of changes in the body associated with puberty as well as the pros and cons of having sex. School might be the only place that some students will get that type of information so I see no problem with it.

• To stop dumb things to happen

Just think of people suffering from teenagage precnancny just because they were dumb enough to not use protection or just avoid getting horny and letting emotions continue. This age is right to make something out of your life to get educated and learn, But also learning not to do dumb ass shit like getting pregnant or other way.

• I think they should

Because when pubert comes they they will at least won’t be suprised about it because they learned about it.
    In our school now our Unit is about Puberty my school’s called Isla Academy It’s really goood no homework (you can research it up). Put Isla Academy in google it will come up

• WWWWHHHHHYYYY, i'm in fifth grade and now i have to do this...

I'm in fifth grade and i'm flipping scared. I'm still counting down the days and screaming in my head ''What Is Life" why don't we all find out ourselves. Also, this is really gross stuff and I believe people 10-11 shouldn't know this till there 13 or 14. Let me know what you think.

• Bs this is bs

These kids dont give a rats ass about learing that who cares let them find out when they found out then ask its that simple shit f f f f f f f f f u u u u u u uu u c c c c c c k kk k k k

• Bs this is bs

• Bs this is bs

• Bs this is bs

• Bs this is bs

• Bs this is bs

• It's sort of a touchy subject.

Parents and other close relatives may talk about it, but puberty is a personal thing. Schools should teach stuff that will impact on the teen's grades, not something inappropriate like puberty and sex. Kids and teens will soon realize what is changing in their bodies. I say that it is a bit edgy for schools to teach about private things like this.

>