• Of course it should

Students need to get the correct information about their bodies, Know how to prevent unwanted pregnancy and STD's, And know that saying no is okay because its a personal choice. If we leave out students to find the information else where then it may not be correct or they may not know all their options.

• Yes should be taught in schools because teachers are more trained and know how to go about teaching them about sex education

For instance in this modern era or 21st century will u see a child sitting to watch talk shows concerning sex education were there are other interesting stuffs to watch on TV or listen to radios, Which child will stand to pay attention to delivery vehicles spreading or educating the community about sex education I doubt if we will see this 🤔which parents will come from work to talk to the child all about sex or will take pains to explain the advantages and disadvantages of sex education to his or her child all they will say is abstain. But teachers as we all know will explain to de child the responsibilities, Advantages and the disadvantages of sex education. So I think sex education should be taught in schools

• To me I think teachers have more time and are trained on how to teach them more about the effects and advantages of sex education

In this modern era or this 21st era which child will sit to watch talk shows psych things when there are interesting movies been shown or listen to cars delivering messages others too their parents are too busy to take pains to explain to them the effects and advantages of it they will only tell them to abstain.

• Yes it should

Teens need to practice safe sex to avoid getting AIDS and other diseases related to sex. They need to remove taboos about sex from their mind. Sex is very important. If schools teach them about sex they can prevent getting unwanted pregnancy. It is better to know the consequences of sex. Teens need to have better understanding about their body.

• I 100% agree that sexual education should be taught in schools.

It is understandable that sex can be a sensitive topic, but all in all your child, or a teen you know is bound to have isex at one point in time. Sex is made out to be scary, and students need to be able to have a better understanding of what really goes on. If they don't learn in schools, where else will they? A website? A friend? All of which can be unreliable sources. The truth of the matter is that teenagers aren't going to have a parent to speak to about sex, that isn't exactly a preference of teens. They'd rather be in a safe space around other people their age who are also questioning.

• Yeah, it should be.

At my school they hand out permission slips, so if the parent doesn't want the school to teach about sex, then they wont. If they do want the school to, then they will. I just think it shouldn't be all "DON'T HAVE SEX OR YOU'LL GET STD'S!!"

Literally my school for "sex ed" in 9th grade just showed us pictures of std's. Nothing else. They should teach that abstinence is the safest "sex", but also that no one is perfect and sex is normal and natural, but condoms and birth control (etc.) should be used. So yes, but use permission slips and teach it better.

• A sex ed class needs to be taught in high schools.

A sex education class needs to be taught in all high schools because there are so many risks that come along with not only unprotected sex, but protected sex as well. There are always those accidents that happen even if protection is in use. High school students have hormones that are running through their bodies, and they are going to want to experiment. If they are going to participate in sexual activity, it's better that they know all of the consequences and risks that come along with sex. Sometimes, students have a hard time talking to their parents about sex, as it can be awkward and uncomfortable for all involved. By having a sex ed class in school, the students will be able to hear it from an outside source, possibly making it easier for them to be engaged in the conversation, and provoke them to ask questions. Sexual activities are always going to be around, and it's important that

• Teenagers need to know the risks of sexual activity.

A sex education class needs to be taught in all high schools because there are so many risks that come along with not only unprotected sex, but protected sex as well. There are always those accidents that happen even if protection is in use. High school students have hormones that are running through their bodies, and they are going to want to experiment. If they are going to participate in sexual activity, it's better that they know all of the consequences and risks that come along with sex. Sometimes, students have a hard time talking to their parents about sex, as it can be awkward and uncomfortable for all involved. By having a sex ed class in school, the students will be able to hear it from an outside source, possibly making it easier for them to be engaged in the conversation, and provoke them to ask questions. Sexual activities are always going to be around, and it's important that all students learn about the risks and consequences of having sex.

• Part of All-Around Education

All facets of society must be taught in public schools such as music, art, P.E., sports, math, science, business, computers, health and even sex. Educating middle schoolers and high schoolers about sex allows them to make informed choices about contraception, pregnancy and the like. Every aspect of sex should be taught in class, even homosexuality and orgasms, so teens understand what is going on with their bodies.

• Sex Education Is Important

Sex education primarily focuses on anatomy and the differences between boys and girls. It may touch on reproductive topics as well, along with a talk about abstinence. I think we need to give teachers more freedom to discuss questions students may actually ask. I think it is important that sex education be taught in schools.

• Sex education and the Federal Government

As a parent and as someone that was taught "sex education" in school I 100% believe that it is my job as a parent to educate my daughter about her body and about sex. I do not believe that the Federal government should play an across the board role in sex education. I could wrap my head around that maybe children that have less than desirable parents might well benefit from a program such as sex education.

Posted by: vkj
  • I strongly disagree

Sex ed the the responsibility of parents esp. When it comes to morality and religious belief. Parents today are giving up way too much power to the school system which now is forcing our children to grow up way too early. Sometimes the least popular road travel is for best.

• No especially for high schools

Because if it is taught in schools it will make their private parts more arose do they will like to try it so they start to watch phonographic films which their love for sexuality improve,it is not good for young children to have phones and does phonographic films make them not dedicated to schools work or assessment

>