• Cmon now son

Srsly man why would we ever need to go to school? Their is thousands of educational sites online that you could use and also, Their is so many school sites online. Gfr f f f f f f ff f ff f f f f ff f ff f f

• Work and school

Yes I think that school should be a option because then you can go to work and understand on want they are doing. And if they didn't then they will be dumb and asked about every single thing and the people who went to school will be mad and have to explain everything to him or her. And if you want to get a will paid job you can't because you didn't go to school.

• Conventional school is not always the best option!

As someone who was home-schooled for a lot of my childhood, I definitely think that public school should not be mandatory. Through the education I received at home I ended up enjoying my learning so much more and actually having a far above average education level for my age. At the age of 5 I was already reading chapter books; by the age of 10 I had reached college reading level. Around the same time I began writing novels for fun and finished my first novel at 14 years of age. And my education wasn't only limited to english-related subjects; in numerous assessments of many different types throughout my elementary, Junior high, And highschool aged years, I scored far above average in every category; including math, History, Science, Etc.
    So from this we can definitely see that one does not need to go to a "conventional" school in order to get a good education.
    Additionally, I'd like to point out that some of the world's greatest minds struggled in the conventional schools of their times, Some even dropping out because the environment was too stifling or simply because their own personal learning styles were not being supported. Everyone thinks differently, So a single, Cut-and-dry teaching method CANNOT be applied to every child and expected to work beautifully every time. That's not how it works!
    In the end, I think some kids will end up thriving in public schools, Some will prefer private schools and some will do best learning from home, But I think this should be up to the individual families and NOT the government. If we take this option away from people then economies suffer because people don't get the education that they personally need, And are unable to work as effectively or do the things they love to do, Where they would BE more effective.

• School can be waste of time.

We are taught things that aren't used for every day work. Unless you are a teacher. Why would we need to know a squared + b squared = c squared. Why would we need to know so much history if we don't want a job. What if someone wanted to start their own company. EXACTLY! You don't kneed to know all of this extra stuff!

• Kids need to have choices of their own!

Yes! Kids should have a decision whether to go to school or not. How about when they become 4 or 5 whatever and they go to school for a try and see if they like it or not. SIMPLE AS THAT GOD DAM GOVERNMENT! . . . . . .

• Because school is crap.

Because we don't get electronic day everyday. Because we don't get electronic day everyday. Because we don't get electronic day everyday. Because we don't get electronic day everyday. Because we don't get electronic day everyday. Because we don't get electronic day everyday. Because we don't get electronic day everyday. Because we don't get electronic day everyday.

• H h h

Becauseh hs ahd sd g ggggg g g g lg g hlh lhl lhl l hl hll ll l ll jlll ljl ljl ljl jl ljl lj jljl oj ojl l jl ljl gllh lhl lh llh lhl lhl hl lh llh b hh h h h h h h hh

• Uugh please listen

Yes, Conventional schooling isn't always the best option. And yes, It can be a waste of time but i know that there are at least 20 things you learned during your schooling that you use/will use as an adult.
    Of course, Having only 20 things that you use from years of schooling is horrendous but we shouldn't throw away the whole system. Our schooling system needs to undergo a revolution because although everything else has seemed to adapt to the times, Our schooling system has not. It's such a shame that the majority of things we learn throughout school will never have any use in our lives but there are things that can only be learned through school.
    There is so much extra information that is stuffed into our heads throughout our educational career and it's such a dramatic waste of time. If we could actually learn stuff we'll use everyday as an adult and understanding what "adulting" is instead of being thrown into that world without even knowing taxes, We'd all be better off.
    Yes, Our schooling system definitly needs to undergo a huge revolution and our world leaders definitly need to learn how to educate the youth, The future of the world. But to throw away the whole thing as if it's useless would be pointless.

• Well at least people should finish high school and get the basics at least

Well; at least kids should learn how to read and talk, As well as how to do basic math and take care of themselves. Also at least they should finish through high school; since without a high school diploma, It's often hard to make enough to live. As of other subjects other than reading and math, I feel those subjects should be optional since you'll not be using those things unless you want to have a job requiring those subjects.

• School has a big effect on children's development

For one, School provides an environment for social development for kids, Where they can learn all kinds of communication and people skills, Create a network of friends, And in that sense it's very similar with the social situation they would be faced with when they get a job (in most cases). Aside from that, The knowledge gained from school is enough to introduce them to the different subjects, Help them find what's most interesting to them and give them the baseline knowledge so that when they do decide what they want to study and work for the rest of their life after graduating, They wouldn't be starting from level 0 and would have a wide array of option to choose from the subjects they were most proficient at and had the most passion for throughout those school years.

• Nah Dissagrement here

I think school should not be an option. My first reason is that kids, All ages need their education. Even I do. (No duh. ) If kids don't their education, They won't have the right smarts to get into a good college, Or get a job later on in life. My second reason, Is that kids should focus on schoolwork. According to NY times, 80% of kids care more about their ringtone then their schoolwork. Lots of kids don't pay attention in school, Which those kids won't be good later on in the real world because in conclusion, All kids need an education, In which school should not be an option.

• No, Obviously not.

How could school ever be an option? Who would make the decision? The kid? The kid isn't educated, He's never been to school. He doesn't know enough to make the decision, He's probably five. The parents? The parents don't have the right to ruin their kid's life by saying that they can't go to school. School is necessary for the education needed to get a job and be successful. No, Optional education from kindergarten through to 12th grade is an idiotic idea.

• Ok now this is epic

Nowledge gained from school is enough to introduce them to the different sub Becauseh hs ahd sd g ggggg g g g lg g hlh lhl lhl l hl hll ll l ll jlll ljl ljl ljl jl we need to know a squared + b squared = c squared. Why would we need to know so much history if we don't want a job. What if someone wanted to start their own company. EXACTLY! You don't kneed to know all of this extra stuff! Ljl lj jljl jects

• Ur nerd myjngbhta v fahgr d hgadgujabrf dfsijdfhbs dgvia;s sahdfkd;fedfjd jdfsdbjk;a

Ur nerd dfihsdngdi fghiskgahsgi g jdkfbrsf kjfsdjrsdf brh dfdnkfdsafnhdfbdf dfdfhundfbdfdkaf dfjdbfds fdkjfbdsf dfdb fkd; fdfkhdsb fidfbdsfkj;sdbfib dfraibfdabfkjsdfbdk fdf fbdfkj f dfkdjfdksjbf d dkfbdfkjbfk dkfdfjdfsdafjdjfa fkhdfdkjfjhdfkb fkdfkjfjhahfkdhf dfkhfdfj jfdhdf kjfh jfdklh fjkhfd kjdfhj jkfdlh fdkjfdh jhdf dfjkfds hfk hkjf jkhfs klfjd kfldh fdsjfkdsfkjhsdfkjhfd jfkdflhasd dsjkflhdfd dkljhdhfdjklf fjdbklf df flkjdfjf fjkdhjfd kjbjfdk

>