• It’s not dangerous

You don’t die when you ride on the side walk and it’s dangerous to ride on the road. If bikes and scooters are allowed on sidewalks why not skateboards? If the roads are packed with cars or motorcycles it would be easier to ride on a side walk. They should be allowed.

• Skateboarders SHOULD be allowed to skate on sidewalks

Like come on its kind of dangerous for skaters to skate on the road........Like duh you could get hit by a car and if you are just learning how to skate you should obviously practice on the sidewalk.ALSO who would let their kid on the road anyways......And if you do skate on the road you should wear protection

• Skaters should be able to ride on sidewalks

Its not like your going super fast anyway there r so many cracks in sidewalks nowdays u cant ride fast and if u do u either fall off or get yelled at. Not one person in history has ever got hit by a skater on the sidewalk but many skaters died from being in the street and drivers not watching for them should cars be banned no thats how we get around so we should either get a skate path or let us ride on sidewalks

• Skateboarding is AMZING

If you think about it not many people skate around town maybe because theirs no skateboarding signs every were.My point is that if you think your going to get sued because a skater gets hurt it not likely because the skaters made the decision of doing the activity. Skate at your on risk and don´t sue people

• In my opinion I think skateboards should be allowed on sidewalks. I will give three reasons to support my opinion.

First, it can be good transportation when someone is too busy but late.
    I know you think it is wrong because of children and old people. But most people take skateboards that take well, so it can be safe.
    Second, it is comfort to ride because if you practice, you can do this very good. So theseday, many individuals skateboards in sidewalks for fun, exercise, or going somewhere fast.
    Finally, it is popular sports, so I think we should take skateboard in anywhere.
    Thank you for reading my opinion.

• Its fun and Safer.

If we ride skateboards in the road we could get hit or worse.Or maybe if you want you could wear wear elbow pads,knee pads,and even a helmet.Some people like to ride in the road I know I do. Alot of people have skateboards.They might even like to go speedy fast.Like me i like to fast but slow.:)

• Yea as a skeleton I think I am spooky yeeeeeeeeeeee spooky scarf jfhvudjfjcjfuf col ma on me cel fine fjfjfnrifnrjfjrnvhrnfjrjfjrjmya

Spooky scattered thundershowers of new castle and new the building materials and the materials to the have a new very close to the building and of a new museum and the building materials and jthfnrjfnfivnf Pedro204 of is and is a not for me you can see the me and my I the way he you can are know that you I he was the only man I that was the best I was could you be and I wanted could we be please I love could be the a better person future and I better myself and to love you ugh this I could always have been you I wanted love could be have a you follow my life and I my life love could be have you and love me and love
    Parody of Hiro Mashima’s Fairy Tail
    By Pedro D.

Magnolia City, the city of magic is home to the famous magic guild Fairy Tale. Natsu Dragneel is a fire dragon slayer. They call them that because they have the power to defeat a dragon. Happy is Natsu’s flying cat.
    “Natsu”! Happy screamed “Alright gajial I'm ALL FIRED UP NOW! FIRE DRAGON ROAR!” Ahhhhhhhh! Gajeel screamed so loud it shattered the windows. “HA I got you gajial” Aye “ yelled happy.

Back at the Fairy Tail guild hall…
    “Erza!” yelled Natsu. ELLY!” “REQUIPT! Fire empress armour your attacks will not phase me Natsu!” “ I will still Defeat you with my fire dragon slayer magic your requip is nothing compare to my power!” KLONK Natsu “Owww erza that hurt!”

The next day...
    “Shut up you icicle” “Shut up bird brains”“Natsu Gray stop fighting”! “Ok Sorry Erza please don't kill us”! “ Natsu we have a job lucy you happy and me have to go” “alright”! “Aye”

Later on the train…
    “Ohhh” cried Natsu “Why is Natsu Sick?” Asked Lucy “He is a dragon slayer every true dragon slayer has motion sickness”said Erza “when will we get there”? Cried Natsu “We will be there soon”said lucy.

Two hours later…
    “Why is nobody here it's a ghost town?” Lucy said curiously “ Yeah Where is everyone i don’t smell anybody” Erza ‘“There!” A dragon appeared!
    ”You are in the forbidden land of the dragons”! “ If you don't get out i will kill you” “ Who do you think you are I am a dragon slayer!” ”fire dragon ROAR!” The attack bounced off the dragon's scales “ Haha your attacks will never hurt me !” “ We have to all attack him at the same time!” “ We are Fairy Tail, we never give up we will fight to the end!” All The Dragon Slayers did their dragon roars and the dragon exploded in a white light.

‘Yeah We did it!”! Said natsu excitedly “ We won’t have to worry about that dragon anymore!” “Wait wasnt there another dragon he said that this is the land of the dragons” asked lucy “Yeah” said Natsu.

Kfhturht i FUS RO DAH

• Don't Say See Ya L8R SK8R

Hey I mean to be honest the whole argument is gay like there's no harm to skateboarding on the streets, or sidewalks I should say. If you skate on the street possibilities you could get ran over or some dumb stupid stuff like that. Irrelevancy isn't need you ignorant mutts.

• Must be banned

It is only a matter of time before a skateboarder is killed on Dunedin's roads, Dunedin City Council road safety adviser Henriette Rawlings says.
    Dunedin police agree, and are next week launching a crackdown on skateboarders.

Under New Zealand law, it is legal to ride a skateboard on the road.

While skateboarders must comply with all the rules applying to other road users, unlike cyclists, they don't need to wear a helmet or use a light at night.

Because of the legal framework, police could only enforce the law and could not stop skateboarders using the roads, Ms Rawlings said.

"All you can do is educate people," she said.

Constable Chris MacAulay, of Dunedin Police, said skateboards might be legal vehicles but they were inherently more dangerous than bikes because they did not have lights or brakes.

• Kids need to play outside more

Kids these days play to much electronics so when they go outside they probably ride skateboards . Then u realize your kid has been hit by a car while having to skateboard on the road.Sidewalks are safer. Its hard getting over that. So we need to let skateboards on sidewalks

• Your mom is fat

I just got off my phone just She said is the she said to be there she said was her name was she was in her class and she was so excited to see be there she said she had to be there at a time and I was wondering what her plans she said had her name she had her name her she said her mom

• Major injuries or death can occur

The researchers examined data spanning two decades and found that more than 64,500 U.S. children and teens were treated in hospital emergency rooms each year -- about 176 a day -- for skateboarding-related injuries. Fractures and dislocations were among the most common injuries, the study indicated.
    Five deaths were reported during the study period.
    Teen readjusts after brain injury from skateboard accident

• No skateboards allowed

Skateboard shouldn't be allowed because it is a dangerous play equipment although I have never played on it. Besides in the place where I live which is Nigeria,West Africa they allow such.I am not saying skateboard should be banned but it being used on the roads sidewalks and so on it is dangerous. But don't cities me cause I am only giving my opinion

• Never skateboard on sidewalks.

Well you see skateboards are fast. It is much dangerous than walking or cycling. So if you skateboard on a sidewalk it is dangerous for both the passengers and the one who is riding the skateboard. Many peoppe just wear hats for style. So even if it's a bit boring go to a park. Or we could make a official skateboard path like a bicycle path?

• B b b

B b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b bb b b b bb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb b b b b b b b b b bb b b bb b

• Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy x x

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x xx x x x xx x x xx x xx xx x xx xx x xx x xx x x xx x x x x x

• No no no

N o o o o o o o o o oo o o o oo o o o o oo o o oo o o oo o o o oo o oo o o o oo o o oo o o oo o o oo o o oo o oo o oo o o o oo o o o o oo o o oo o

• I like chucken

Hasn sha hna shns xja xjs xb h hf hf hf fh hf hf h fh fh fh fh fh hf f hf fh fh hf haha you mase or noo boom i like chicken and not pig is discousting if you pig xall me on my ceel phone h

• Cock is what you eat

Dick and ewnj4ehrwjferjwfijwiiwfe wjrweje wefnew few ew we w we f 4 w4 w4 f 4wj wfe we fe w ef faesfes e s fa e sa e ef ea aef e a es ef se fe ss e s s e ess f fse fe fse sef fse fes

• I think its a no

I just thinka b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z now i know my a b c next time wont you sing with me? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

>