• Slang should be banned in school.

A child should learn to speak, read, write and know proper grammar before speaking slang. Teachers should give incentives for children to learn to speak the right way and they should apply negative reinforcements when the don't. It's a failure on society that we allow slang everywhere, especially in the media.

• Gj, Vfugftuffluygguyglg she's sjs

Hi h j j I I k I I I I I I j. B b hi ur. Ur. Ru run u. Ru run u r u ru. Run. Ru. U r u. R r ur. Ru run. R run. R. Iri r. I ru r orc or. R R.

• Gj, Vfugftuffluygguyglg she's sjs

• Depends on the slang.

Some slang is used in an offensive way and should be banned. However, the vast majority of slang is fine to use and quite useful in informal situations. In formal situations, slang is not typically used to anyway, so there is no need to ban it. I think it should only be banned when it is clearly offensive.

• Slang should be banned in school!

If you use a slang word in the wrong context you could be bullied for not being cool, this leads to an increase in mental health issues including anxiety and depression. You would have try change the way you speak more often, as when you speak to teachers your not exactly going to go up to them and say 'wassup dawg!'

• Yes yes yes

Upporting Headline: using Supporting Argument: using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c using c

• 123344 hbhb b

I think people who are called couch potatoes may feel really sad because that has negative connotations such as being lazy. In reality, potatoes are hot and most delicious vegetable to be sexy abc def ghi jkl mno pqr gshgh jhhgshj jhsg sygs kjsh shkudg dgh kdgh djkh dshsd dskh

• Fxgdc tgfdft tc

Fgbc ff ghdc rbc dw f 2ef 4r f f f f g f f f f f fve c c cc d sw w w w w w er f d d d d w bwjc h h d dvu nye fb y e uv hrub e rhhbv huf

• Fxgdc tgfdft tc

• Proper language needed

Firstly, it could break the bond between the student and the teacher, which is crucial to both sides. A school is one of the places where the most interaction occurs between two generations, which in this case is the student and the teacher. If a student was to overuse slang and start using it to the teachers (which is very likely), confusion and frustration from the teacher which leads to the retaliation of the student, leading to various disputes, breaks the trust bond between the student and teacher and further widens the gap between two generations. Furthermore, a school is where we learn the proper language of our country, and where we can actually put it into use, but using slang, a form of non-proper language used only inside a certain group, slows the comprehension and the development of the user.

• Well i mean no...

First of all the child will be learning english so theyll know the proper grammer and stuff like that. Slang is just the way the want to talk to their friends. And besised even if you do ban it they will just use it when the teacher is out of earshot or whisper so theyll still use it anyway, which makes it useless

• LET children be children!

Children learn better when they feel comfortable being who they are. The way they speak is a big part of their identity and taking that away from them is sending a message of rejection. Give them the tools and the information so they can use them, but don't force them to "fit in" win a culture that they feel rejected.

• 1st amendment sir

Freedom of speech just the freedom of speech in america anywhere else they can solve it and only like really bad slang should be banned if that. I need more words in my word count help me plz omg still more words jeez are you kidding me man or woman

• I am a teen that speaks with slang

I went to a private school but that didnt stop slang getting into our vocab. Slang is part of our sociolect and idiolect so shouldntbe banned. Slang is acc multicultural and should be celebrated as a diverse language. Tbh what is the harm in using slang because we all speak with it to some extent. The phrase 'bigging up' is Jamaican slang and mps use it soooooo I don't see what yall tryna get at here

• No you should not

Nononononononononononononononononononnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobecause you souldn't change people for who they aare what did they ever do to you nutten so don't try to stop it ok ok ok ok oko ko ok okokoko ko ok ok ok ok oko ok o ko oko ko oko oko ko oko oko ko oko ok oko oko ko ok

• No you should not

• No you should not

• 123344 hbhb b

• Why does it bother you.

Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language. Its like banning a language.

• Don't ban slang

There is no need to ban slang, it shapes the people we are, and it is an easy enough job, to convert/change when we are speaking. We are clever enough to be bi dialectal. This will therefore not be a problem when trying to get a job or a place in a university.

>