• Slavery works for me.

Black individuals are not equal to whites. They cause much crime and they act like fools. We lost much productivity when slavery was abolished. Look at all of the niggers claiming to want white people enslaved. Listen, Go look at crime statistics, Your ancestors have felt the same pain that us whites feel because of their children's crime.

• Slavery works for me.

• Abortion liberal scum

Liberal women should be rape slaves for the genocide that they have committed through abortion, For a lifetime of killing children they will spend the rest of their lives in prison providing kids for many generations. A fair and just punishment.

Written in legal law for the world to see.

Face justice!

• Slavery has now become a necessity to tame the wretched Black man.

Black people are biologically inferior to whites, and relate more to apes rather than actual human beings. We need to put black people in their place at the bottom of the pecking order. Also, slavery will bring about and entire industry that can lift many people out of poverty if they partake in it.

• I agree whites need to feel the pain

Whites have too many priviliges like wealth which they forget was brought to them by their black slaves. They should be whipped and worked until they realise how wrong they were and then they will regret the decisions they made. Finally they will learn that they are not a superior race

• Slavery is fair

I think that we should enslave white people to pay for all of the black people that have been enslaved. It is just not fair to them. I think that every single white person in this country needs to been enslaved. It is just payback for all of the ancestors that were enslaved.

• Why is this even a question!?

Look, I know that in the past, white people made some pretty horrible choices, and I do not agree with them. But I thought that we were past that. The dehumanization of someone, regardless of race is horrible and disgusting. I think it's horrible that there's any racism left at all. And for the 29% of you that say slavery is legal, what happened to make you believe that dehumanizing someone is at all ok? We need to progress, and continue to try to abolish the remaining racism that is still happening in the world today!

• I agree whites need to feel the pain

• Is this really up for debate?

That has to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
    How could anyone even ask that question? Like seriously, you want to dehumanize people and make them work day and night for your sorry ass? I don't think so. And to all the 25 percent of people who said yes, I hope you fucking die.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• What are you thinking?!

Slavery shouldn't be legal, and never should be. Dehumanizing any race is beyond being a monster, but just being a bad human in general. Would you want to be put in a situation where you have to work and serve other people? No! Treat people how you want to be treated. Everyone should be equal, especially when you're looking at race. (kind of annoyed at this stupid question)

• It should never be legal.

In an open letter to Charles Barkley published by Hank Sanders at http://www.phillytrib.com, he sighted 8 reasons why slavery is wrong:

Dear Mr. Barkley:
    I write you out of love. I write you out of profound pain. I write you out of deep concern. I hope you accept this letter in the spirit that I write.
    Mr. Barkley, I understand that you said, in so many words, that slavery was not so bad and that you were tired of people bringing up slavery. I was shocked by both statements. Then I was mad. Then, I was terribly disappointed. Finally, I was just in deep hurt and great pain. Now, I am trying to help you and all those who may think like you.
    Mr. Barkley, allow me to tell you why slavery was “not so bad,” but very, very bad. First, African people were snatched from their families, their villages, their communities, their tribes, their continent, their freedom. African people were made to walk hundreds of miles in chains. They were often beaten, poorly fed and abused in many ways. Women and girls were routinely raped. The whole continent was ravaged and still suffers to this day. Mr. Barkley, this is very, very bad.
    Second, African people were placed in “slave dungeons” for weeks and sometimes months until the slave ships came. They were often underfed, terribly beaten, raped and stuffed together so tightly they could hardly move. African people were packed in the holds of ships with little space to even move. They performed bodily functions where they lay and then lived in it. They were oftentimes beaten, raped and abused mentally, physically and emotionally. Many died from disease and broken spirits. Some were so terribly impacted that they jumped overboard and drowned when brought to the deck of the ships. Millions died during the Middle Passage from Africa to the Americas. Mr. Barkley, this is very, very bad.
    Third, African people were broken like wild animals. They were stripped of every element of their identity. Their names were taken. Their languages were taken. Their religions were taken. Their histories were taken. They were forbidden to have family. They had no rights to own anything. They were considered property. Their personalities were permanently altered. Their freedom was taken. They became chattel sold from “slave blocks.” This crushing of identity impacts us to this day. I call it the psychology of the oppressed. Mr. Barkley, this is very, very bad.

>