• To help youre self

While in class, yes. I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• While in class, yes.

I believe that students should have to surrender their phones to their teacher at the beginning of class or keep them in a locker. Smart phones are useful to students to stay in touch with their parents throughout the day or for after school, but they are a major distraction in the classroom and shouldn't be used.

• Disconnect from physical world

I suggest they should be banned. Truly it has informative concent at the tap of a button but on the negative side, Students can use it for distraction away from the lectures which is wrong obviously. It also detaches you from the physical world and you remain engaged in the virtual connected social world. Truly a mess.

• Ban them in school

Fortnite, Instagram, Snapchat streaks and the like button are methods employed to entrap the smartphone user into rewarding behavior. The reward is the release of dopamine, Leading to an endless cycle of becoming addicted to the escape from our physical environment. Remove these tools during school hours and get young brains back to learning and conversing with friends without snapping them.

• Ban them in school

• They're more than just distractions...

I support the ideas stated above about smartphones being a distraction. They can also be used to disrupt a whole classroom when someone decides to play music out loud (and they do). This isn't the only reason to ban these devices from not only classrooms, but schools. Smartphones are the devices that are used for cyber bullying and harassment. The kids can't access porn or other adult sites on school wifi, but they can often access social media apps on their phones. By the way, if the kids use data and not the wifi, there's no way for the school to filter the content. The kid can literally sit there and look at a porn site while he burns through the family data plan. Back to cyber bullying and harassment...These are large problems. We've seen stories from across the country about kids committing suicide because they're not able to tolerate it. Schools here complaints about it all of the time and many have been sued for it. It's time to put some limits on kids' behavior with these devices. Frankly, I'd support a full on ban of sales for people under 18. Kids can get by with flip phones and the Internet on school computers with content filtering (including social media sites) or at home with parental supervision. It's true that not all kids abuse it, but enough do to warrant action.

• Smartphones are not helpful at all in class

Smartphones are not helpful because when your in class and your teacher is telling you something very important that you will need and you are on your smartphone and you are missing information. I think smartphones are a distraction. I think that we come to school to learn not to be on a smartphone all day. I also think that if your not coming to school to learn just to be on your smartphone all day you should not come at all because school is for learning. Some people say that it helps you find information but people just use it for social media

• I chose yes

Do you now why i chose yes, do u know why i didnt choose yes, do u know why did i have to choose yes intead of choosing no, do u know why i dont have to choose no intead of not choosing yes, do u know why? That is beacause i like it

• In class yes, Outside class no

I think it’s normal that when you’re in class you have respect for the teachers and their lessons and you aren’t on your phone the whole time. So that’s why I think they should be banned in class. But sometimes you really need your phone outside of class because you maybe have to send an important message or something else. It’s 2018 so everything is digitalized so it would be weird if they banned phones completely.

• Phones aren’t always a bad thing

I think it is ridiculous to ban phones from schools. There are still a lot of people who can control their phone use just fine. Also phones can be very helpful. For example I and I think a lot of other people too also use their phones to search things up they want to know real quick. It’s just really handy and not that bad.

• Disconnect from physical world

• Smartphone is not Alwasy Bad

Why? Because using smartphone at school actually helps the student while study at school. With smartphone we can seek more lesson that teacher not teach, Find article that related to lesson, And many more. Of course smartphone have its bad effect but, As long as we can control that habbit why not?

• Yes they be banned

Smartphones should be banned in school because it causes distraction. Some people say it helps you to find information some people use it for social media 24hours some student are lacking behind because of social media examples like facebook instagram snapchat whatsaap lack of concentration in the class. I support yes.

• Yes they be banned

• Yes they be banned

• Yes smartphones should be banned

Smartphones should be banned in school because it causes distraction. And they are not even helpful at all in the classroom because your teacher is telling you something important and reasonable thing that will help you in your future and life and you are with your smartphones and you are missing information. I think smart phones are distraction.

>