• It kills you

Smoking kills you slowly, It start to destroy the lungs by contaminating it and destroying the cells the smoke change the lungs to black and destroy the flow of blood. Smoking also destroy your eye site each and every day, The more you smoke the more risk your life is in.

• Pie Pie Pie

IT wILL KiLL pIe. DO nOT dRInK tHE pOiSOn cIGarRETe. AGh. Hjihjihjihjihjighfiu awdjifgh j hgyu yu gf uy gt yug ghyu gtiugt yj g uki gfhj fu gjyf hjgf jk tg guilgh hj ghghk hj hj hj hj jl yh 6r uh fyi uer 6u7i hg hfdgj jky mY pIE ;-;

• Alcohol and Tobacco advertising should be banned because, . . .

Its not CUUL to JUUL in SCHUUL. To may youth are involved in such activities, The ban of advertising would help but they also need to ban candy flavored products. I NEED MORE WORDS. I NEED MORE WORDS. I NEED MORE WORKS. I NEED MORE WORDS. I NEED MORE WORDS. I HAVE ENOUGH WORDS.

• Yes, It is a MUST

Advertisement has strong influence in our life. There are bunch of examples that proves advertisement has many victims as well as cigarette advertisement. Youth will think of trying to smoke after see the advertisement. After all, The advertisement usually shows masculine, gentle, social, healthy and strong figure as the representative of smokers. In fact, it is totally contradicted.

• Smoking altogether should be banned

There is nothing "cool" about smoking. Truthfully, it just makes everything smell bad, it stains your teeth and it WILL eventually kill you. My own mother died from it, and that really hurt. Smoking is not cool. It is gross and anybody who says it's okay, is stubborn and probably smoke themselves.

• Should be banned

It is a MUST Advertisement has strong influence in our life. There are bunch of examples that proves advertisement has many victims as well as cigarette advertisement. Youth will think of trying to smoke after see the advertisement. Afterall, The advertisement usually shows masculine, gentle, social, healthy and strong figure as the representative of smokers. In fact, it is totally contradicted.

• It is a MUST

Advertisement has strong influence in our life. There are bunch of examples that proves advertisement has many victims as well as cigarette advertisement. Youth will think of trying to smoke after see the advertisement. Afterall, The advertisement usually shows masculine, gentle, social, healthy and strong figure as the representative of smokers. In fact, it is totally contradicted.

• Yes, It is a MUST

• It can hurt

Smoking hurts your lungs, its addictive and it steals pie when you try to eat it and someone breathes all over it. Discusting and it hurts you bad. Kids, do not smoke. It will get you in jail if you are under twenty one and it hurts very bad so no smoke heheheyuehehehehehehehehehehehehhahahahahahaha- DONTDONTDONTSMOKESMOKESMOKEDONTSMOKE DO NOT SMOKE AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hfsvfx Afd d ffv FdbFDb

Hvuniv zhdfjl ljhzdfv. AvfemavsdvsFvhmdfjhvFSJLHvkj ivhfsankjfdnjovnjkfnvkjfdnjlvnfdjlnvj,nfv jnkvejfnkjefnkvjnvf j m k k k j j k ko k k kp k k k k k k i k ki o ij h b a l l s fbjffjd d s d d d d dd

Dv
    Fsbkh.FSvkn dfVk fvkhdvdv jdfjdnvfb jfmmmm.C,sc vNdsjkhvrn,jbfv,vffvvvvv

• Dont ban ads

Smoking is good for u it makes ur lungs healthy and it make sure u happy and CoOl. Also ur teeth wIgHtEn. SO DONT BAN ADS I NEED TO KEEP MY CIGARETTES I love the adds they turn me on my sexuality is smoking, I'm in love with it. Smoke for life, Juul for life, drip for life, all that good shit.

• Sm0kei the beer

My fathers David Murray the 8-bit guy and Smokey the bear say that smoking is alrighty. They smoke two packs a day each, and I do to. Smoking should be advertised because if you don't smoke you will never ever be kewl and you will be bullied heavily for being a nerd and not kewl

• So stupid people

BAd idea boys, BAd idea boys,BAd idea boys,BAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boysBAd idea boys

• Because pie is yummy.

Pie is the best thing in da world. Pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie Pi. Because pie is Pi, pie should not be abandoned in the outskirts of town again. The forest is dangerous. What if someone steals pie? What if someone eats him? So pie should never be abandoned ever again.

• No, it is free speech.

No, smoking advertising should not be banned, because the government should not regulate everything away that is bad for us. The government cannot regulate everything. Too many carrots would be bad for you if you ate enough of them. People should be smart enough and responsible to make their own choices about what is good for them and what is dangerous. Smoking companies should advertise if they want to.

• Smoking advertising should not be banned.

Smoking advertising should not be banned. They should be allowed to sell their product rightfully just as anybody else. Just because the country has suddenly decided to ban smoking everywhere does not mean that everyone is going to stop doing it. I think we should leave it alone and let them continue to do as they please.

• No, just regulated!

Smoking is legal, and as long as it is, corporations should have the freedom to advertise their products. Advertising tobacco products does not force someone to smoke them -- that is a choice they must make themselves. Smoking advertisements are already subject to extremely strict regulations in the US, and clearly do not need a ban. As long as the advertisements are not targeting children and include the required warnings, I don't see the justification for taking away the freedoms of tobacco corporations to advertise their own products.

Posted by: xy