Should smoking be allowed at parks and other outdoor public venues?

• I like cheese get wrekt

You know nothing you scrub/spud cake andi like to eat cheese as well but not waaaaaaaaar at the train stations ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the cayt asat onthe mat to eat your face but you stink like poo like your face ha ha ha ha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ah

• YES it should be allowed!!!

Anything can kill you these days the air you breath has smoke in it so why would it matter if you smoked a cigarette exactly it wouldn't hurt you more then your hurting yourself on a daily basis when you wake up each morning just think about that thank you

• Suck it DIck

DEEZ NUTZ FOR PRESIDENT s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sr s s ts ys su s js hs fs f sgt sg sg bvs bgs ggf DEEZ NUTZ NIGGA

• Deez Nutz Do

D e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e ee e e ee e ee e e ee e e z z z zz z z z z zz z z z z z z z z nutz do

• Dis dick f

Deez nuzt f
    ff ff f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Deez nutz there

Dis tip fbbf fbf fbfbffbfbf fbfbf fbf bfbf fbf fbf fbfbf fbf f fbf fbf fbbf nf bf fbf bf fnfbf fbfbf fbf f fbf bf fbfbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• It's a matter of people being considerate, not the government's business

When I used to smoke, I would step away from any person who wasn't smoking before lighting a cigarette. If I had a passenger in my car, I would ask if it would bother them if I smoked in my car. I know that not every smoker makes those same considerations, but how do we then decide that the nonsmoker's right to not breathe smoke is more important than the smoker's freedom to smoke? If someone's smoking is bothering a nonsmoker, why can't the nonsmoker ask the smoker to move away?

• NO, i strongly believe smoking shouldn't be allowed at parks or outdoor venues.

Because not only can it harm other people if they in hail it also harms the person itself it is a very bad thing to do ,it also sets a very bad example to teens which will follow and look up to adults. It would be better if their were no cigarettes and smokers in parks were they could just throw on the ground( which most people do).

• I think that smoking should be allowed at parks and other outdoor public venues.

I think that smoking should be allowed at parks and other
    outdoor public venues. It should only be
    outlawed in enclosed buildings. People
    should be free to smoke cigarettes anywhere outdoors where they won’t be
    bothering other people with second hand smoke.
    There should even be designated places for smokers in all parks.

• Smoking should be allowed at parks and other outdoor public venues.

Smoking should be allowed at parks and other outdoor public venues. I think it should be left up to the smoker to be allowed to smoke outdoors. If we continue to ban this at even outdoor events, many establishments would lose revenue because the smoker is not going to go anywhere smoking is not allowed for long periods of time.

• It should not be allowed.

The effect of smoking is hazardous to the smoker. This is a terrible addiction and will cause the smoker to die. Nw imagine the same effect to someone who does not know what caused it. This is extremely dangerous. If this same 'virus' was given to other people at the park then we would have a lot more deaths than usual. I believe that every park should be smoke-free.

• It shouldn't be allowed!

Smoking is bad for you, one of the main contributors of air pollution, can kill animals and can kill other people and make them feel uncomfortable. If smoking wouldn't be allowed in parks and other public venues and if there would be less places for smokers to smoke it might help stop their addiction.

• I say no

Some people think that smoking should be allowed at parks and other outdoor public venues because they think that it is their choice to smoke wherever they want to. I take the position that smoking should not be allowed at parks and other outdoor public venues because smoking is bad for you and it can kill you and the people around you. One reason I feel that smoking should not be allowed at parks and outdoor public venues is because it can kill you, your pet, your family, and other people. Another reason I disagree with public smoking is because it sets an unhealthy and bad example. And last, if somebody who is sick or has asthma who is around people who smokes, makes it worse.

I think smoking is bad for you because it can kill your cat, dog or pets. It can also kill your family. You can die from cancer by smoking. Every time you smoke you are exposing toxic chemicals to the air which somebody else is going to breath and possibly die from. For example, you are putting people at risk every time you smoke. Because not only can it harm other people who inhale it, it also harms the people who inhale it themselves.

It also sets a very bad example for teens who follow and look up to adults. It would be better if there were no cigarettes. Smokers throw their cigarettes on the ground (which most people do) creating litter which could also cause a fire if the cigarette is still lit. "Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including about one in fivefold deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. So when ever you smoke you set a bad example to teenagers or kids for example exposing young children to these 7000 some chemicals, you are increasing their risk to a unhealthy life.

When somebody is sick and you smoke around them it can make their sickness worst or If you have asthma, smoking is especially risky because of the damage it does to the lungs. Smoke irritates the airways, causing them to become swollen, narrow, and filled with sticky mucus — the same things that happen during an asthma flare-up. That's why smoking can cause asthma flare-ups to happen more often. Those flare-ups may be more severe and harder to control, even with medicine. For example, is whenever I go to my visit my grandma to visit my asthma acts up worst then usual because my uncle and grandpa smoke so I have to try to stay away from my uncle and grandpa whenever they smoke. Or another example when somebody is sick it can make themselves fell worst then usual.

More than 42,000 non-smokers died from secondhand smoke in 2013 and that the number is growing. By exposing young children to these 7000 some chemicals, you are increasing their risk for them to die faster

• I say No because

Every time you smoke you make the air get effected. People with asthma who walks by somebody who is smoking can have a asthma attack while they are walking because when somebody smoke you effect the air and when somebody else breath it in you are killing them. That is all

• People need to breathe clean air

By smoking people endanger other peoples lives.It should be banned from beaches also we shouldnt have to breathe second hand smoke we want to have a good time not be poisioned by someone elses second hand smoke.I hope they can make this where they ban these two places.It would benefit people with asthma or heart disease.

• No it should not

No because it can kill your cat and animals and it can kill your family or you can die from cancer and you will regret for smoking and its going to be all your are toxic other peoples air and they die because of you and you cant not turn back!!!!!!!!#all your fault

• Smoking should not be allowed in public areas

Smoking is not only bad for yourself but can harm other people. Second hand smoke kills thousands every year. Think of other people when you are smoking in a public place. You could be hurting that person and not even know it. If a kid is around then they may think it is okay to smoke. SET A GOOD EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

• I say no

Why because when people smoke it triggers people asthma, other people do it and it can kill you. Smoking is bad for you because it messes up your lungs and you may have bad teeth. Smoking is not for kids and it really not for other people. Smoking is bad.

• No more deez nutz

Yall and your deez nutz get outta here ... .. . . .. ......! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !

• No at all!!!!

I say no because not only can effect the children it can effect many other people around you.It can also cause a lot of pollution and we dont need more pollution.You can also get some one really sick just by running into one of your smoke and automatically being a second hand smoker

>