• Im with AND AGAINST

I think people over the age of 16 should be abled to smoke and its there choice.They should smoke somewhere private not in front of people. I also think people shouldn't smoke because its unhealthy and its exspensive.My sister smokes but she was peer pressured and now she cant stop she started when she was 14 and now shes 16

• Im with AND AGAINST

• Im with AND AGAINST

• Smoking is bad

Ydsvcdghcvhgdcvvcdgsvcjgdsjsgcs shdjsvsvfjds dsjhdskfbdsh dgshbw cdbfywu cdwcgyfbvew ugfbw cyubeygbi f f f d s s s s s s s s bdsjbcu ds gudvbu llufsbdshj uedygfuyfbus csdjuygwufewuhwiuvcduyc bcc udfhewhiuwcb fuvb yerhwvfbc fbhajvjhabslfdj fdfyyvgfvu yhduicd vyv lyub v fvdfhbvhdisl ai hd udghbvhfb gf gvfd bc bxvcjhz zxg cvgxvhcx gbcxzv xvxzgcv cc cb c

• Smoking is bad

• Smoking Should be Allowed in Public Places

Smoking should be allowed in designated public places. Cities and businesses can dictate the restrictions and guidelines surrounding the public smoking areas, but people should be allowed to smoke when participating in events or enjoying public areas. Restaurants and businesses can create an atmosphere which promote smoking in public areas, which may increase revenue and profit. Smokers should be allowed to smoke in appropriate places.

• Yes, people who don't like it can move.

Yes, smoking should be allowed in public places, because a person who does not like the smoking is free to move to another place where people are not smoking. Smokers are often discriminated against, as though they are somehow ruining society. It is not much of an inconvenience for non-smokers to allow smokers to smoke in some public places.

• Yes but it depends

Smoking should be banned in restaurants and other places that are confined and where second hand smoke could be a problem. However if you were in an open public park than I think it would be fine to smoke there. It is still legal, so you need to allow it somewhere.

• Smoking should be allowed in public places.

Smoking should be allowed in public places. There are many places trying to take this privilege away from their customers. I think the business needs to do something before they chase away more of their customers. In this economy, driving away any business that you get is just going to be a bad practice.

• Its a horrible things

Its really bad for everyones health. 40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words Needed40 More Words NeededI hate it smell

• The right to a healthy lifestyle around you

I shouldnt have to go to a grocery store or a business and cover my mouth as i pass a smoker blowing smoke right in fount of me. They should go someone where no one is. The government may have restrictions set for smokers but they usually dont do a very good job enforcing it. I dont care what you do in your free time, but dont let it effect me.

• I think that

The only bad things about people are really bad they don't have a bad time for the people that they have in this book the book was a book of a true book book which shows the book is not a true book book that shows that they were in English that the king was not a king.

• Smoking should be banned because it could make kids sick!!!!!!!!!

Do you want kids sick no!!!!!!Kids would die if people smoke kids would have heart attacks and cancer,lung cancer this is not safe for kid so i say smoking should not be allowed in public places or if people who smoke don't care about the kids die they die to.

• Smoking is bad

• Smoking is bad

• Smoking is bad

• Smoking is bad

• It's Disgusting People Of The Internet!

Smokers should smoke in the privacy of their homes, if they have children they shouldn't be smoking in the first place because they can kill their children if they breathe in the toxic fumes they can get very sick, even LUNG CANCER. You are yourselves people! Your kids are not the only in danger YOU are too, you can get very sick also, LUNG CANCER people. Not only Lung cancer can occur tongue cancer is also what can happen if you smoke. So no a lot of people don't want to see you slowly killing yourselves in public. So please stay in the privacy of your home. Thank you.

• It should not.

Smoking should not be allowed in public areas. There is not reason to exposed people who do not smoke to it. If you are a smoker, you have to go to a designated area to smoke so people do not have to deal with it and get exposed to second hand smoke.

>