• Yes it should

Yes I think that we should have to use social media in education ok and we should have to use social media as an education, Educational ok and yes we should have to use and of course allow social media to be used as an education, Educational app for us

• Yes it should

Social media ok and yes I think that we should have to use social media for education ok and yes we should have to use social media as an education ok and yes I think that we should have to use social media as an education, Educational app ok ok

• Social media should be used in education

Because f**k you no side Ok social media is good ok and yes I think that we should have to allow social media should be used in education I f***ing hate you all in the no side and of course in the no arguments ok ok ok ok bye bye

Social media can and of course should be used in education what is the point in not allowing social media to be used in education also since we should allow it we should also use social media as an educational app it can be useful ok ok ok bye bye

• Students should be allowed to use social media in school.

Social media can be used in a good way,would inspire more students to participate in projects, and students are already familiar with the concept of many apps located on social media which would make projects easy on certain apps. Many students can't stay away from there phones for a certain amount of time so why not let them be on them in school but use them in a good way and still do work.

• It does help

• If the schools are closed the education department will post letting you know is going.
    • Connect with students in other educational systems.
    • Sometimes school can get boring and you need something to do.
    • many students can get benefit of it.
    It should be used in school

• Sometimes school can get boring and you need something to do

People including teachers get bored at school sometimes and you need something to do. There should be a half an hour of every class where both students and teachers are allowed to use their phones and use social media. Some of the teachers agree with me and I think that we should be able to use phones.

• Social media can serve as an extension of the classroom.

While it can be used for personal entertainment, social media provides MANY opportunities for learning! Teachers can remind students of homework, post links to online resources, cover material there isn't time to go over in class, and reach out to kids who need special attention! Social media is another step on the path to reducing paper waste at school, AND it's a way for teachers to connect to students on a new level.

• It is useful

It is part of most students' lives and would not be something different. Can help if a student is absent or loses the sheets. Allows students to be better organised and have each file in one place with the deadline on a calendar. Students can work together and answer questions.

• Social media - a new hope of education

Social media makes students shine with knowledge...And it pays major role in the lives of people....So what i say is that schools and homes must provide internet facilities to bright students...Moreover internet has some good uses too so there must be a doorway for the children
    to find their goals....................

• Bias, bias, bias...and no truth.

The media does not tell the truth at times, and should not be used as a tool to indoctrinated developing minds. The media is part of the reason that Obama won the presidency again this November, and I believe that the more we indoctrinate the next generation to ad-heir to socialism, the closer this country will get to a foundation collapse.

• No, social media does not require education, Plato does.

If the question is about anything other than a grad student studying various aspects of social media, then no, it should not be used in education. Children seem to have no trouble figuring out how to use social media and to what purpose. They will learn it outside the educational setting, without any help from us. The vast amount of information that goes across social media is empty of value and a waste of time. Education should focus on what is of value in our society, and if it is allowed to take social media seriously the more valuable things that an education should give us will be overlooked.

• No it shouldn't.

The term social media ought to be exactly as it implies - social media; not educational media. Let social media sources be used for socializing, and educational sources be used for education.
    If education were to intrude on social media, or even vice versa, it would add unnecessary complication to already touchy topics.

• No - to all education, Nursery & school

I allowed my child to go on a trip and they posted pictures of my child now someone that is not allowed near my child follows the school social media! Why is it needed, What's wrong with communicating via email, Parents night or have a parents section on their website with a private log in rather than allowing schools to use community pages for anyone to see. . .

• Why we shouldn't use social media in schools

Its to expensive. This is because there was this website when i was looking through this subject, On the internet i found that this is extremely costly. To fund social media in schools it costs round about $14, 000 (or from where i'm from £10, 600). And also we also have to buy the devices with our own taxes. Its pointless spending.

• Its trash! D

Didn't help me at all this website is so bad its not even funny ur bad delete this website fortnite is way better i would rather be playing that thyan this omg its soooo bad delete now d d d d dd d d d d d dd d d

• It is wast of the time!!!😡

It is important to chat but, some people are using lots of social media
    And also some people are chatting to a people who don’t know about nothing !!! And it is wasting of the time! People should do more good things, like to read the book , to do homework , to play out side.
    If you always doing , your eyes will be also bad!
    So I think it is wast our time!

• No way it is a waste of time

If you look at facts some kids do not have phones like myself so I would not be able not to be able to get the assignment done on time cause I do not have a phone. It is a horrible thing to do. I would never ever do in my life.

• Its a waste of time

I'm in high school right now and I can tell you right away that social media should be banned in schools. Period. When somebody uses social media in class, the first thing they do is start snap chatting their "besties" in class. Honestly it seems like a waste of time and if they just wanna sit on their phones all day let them so that people who want to go far in life can succeed

• Massive Distractions In Classroom

For those of you people who think Google is social media, it isn't. Social media is Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Social media is meant to entertain and connect with friends and family. It is not meant to be used as an education tool. Students can get sidetracked and ignore the assignment and just go do whatever they want using that site.