• Bad Message To The Public .

By instigating soup kitchens , it tells a message to society that its alright to be lazy , its alright to not care because we will help you by providing food even though you dont want to help yourself . Is this the kind of mentality we want to instill in the minds of our young generations when we are in a progressive state of technology and modernisation?

• Soup kitchen stole my stuff

Noam is gone this is a travesty to the world, The entire concept of soup kitchens will pay, Hades colonel and fox are war criminals. I want Noam back. Also wildcard if you’re reading this, Tek portholes are stupid. Daddy is coming Noam hang tight pal. Screw you soup kitchen.

• OSHA be Warned:

I've seen the commercials and coupons but just not a fan of soup and salad kitchens, however some of my co-workers have done brunches at these restaurants. The Leafy Lentil Bistro in Montecito (Top Chef) has a good rating, no bacteria, little kids, obesity, ruff raffia only examples of positive progressiveness.

• Love thy neighbour

Its easy to say we should ban them when you don't need them yourself. They don't teach society it's okay to be lazy, they teach society that if you trip up there are still some decent people out there to help you at your lowest point. We in the western world need to stop being so selfish and focussed on our own lives, and stop to help the smaller man.

• Only in Albania:

"By instigating soup kitchens , it tells a message to society that its alright to be lazy , its alright to not care because we will help you by providing food even though you dont want to help yourself . Is this the kind of mentality we want to instill in the minds of our young generations when we are in a progressive state of technology and modernisation?"

Yes, actually, that is the type of mentality we want to instill. As we become more progressive we want to instill the idea that food is not a commodity but a right. You should never have to fear starvation in a world where billions of pounds of food is discarded annually for no reason.

• Um.... Yeah, no.....

I dont think people how have to go to soup kitchens exactly enjoy going to soup kitchens. I am not for wealth redistribution but in a modern society where people donate regularly, free soup for those who don't have jobs are not a detriment to the minds of the youth. I am pretty sure kids will not start saying, "Its fine if I have only soup when I grow up".....

>