• Sports are good for life

There are studies that have discovered that doing sports helps a student to improve their grades, but if you only do you P.E. Class it wouldn't change anything. Sports are good for your daily life, for example being coordinated, sports helps you to have coordination. Sports will also maintain your mind undistressful

• Yes they should be mandatory

Kids need exercise. Obesity is becoming an issue. Children are also doing nothing and becoming lazy. Also, they need to be more involved. They need to represent their school with pride. Also, it could improve your social skills, like working together and talking and figuring things out with your team. This is why school sports SHOULD be mandatory.

• Sports help with school

More than 30% of kids are overweight, the future for American teens doesn't look to bright. The key is sports. Student-athletes often have greater academic success than non-athletes due to their exposure to a structured environment. Many kids struggle with stresses of school, which greatly hinders their success in the classroom. Sports help students cope with these issues because they teach them how to perform well under pressure, allowing them to relax in the class and on tests, and ultimately operate more efficiently. School sports involve strict practice schedules that teach kids the importance of focus and responsibility in reaching their goal. These attributes carry directly into the classroom, as students possess the responsiblity to do their homework and the focus to study

• Fat ass bitches

Fat ass bitches need to excercise fat ass bitches need to exfat ass bitches need to excercise fat ass bitches need to exercise fat ass bitches need to exercise fat ass bitches need to exercisfat ass bitches need to excercise e fat ass bitches need to exercise fat ass bitches need to exercise fat ass bitches need to exercise pussy bitche

• You get stronger

Kfu 7yf77rf 7eyf7duvjsvascgvkshdcgkvsjhdv sdfyv gsdahgv sdch gvksdchg vksdcg vadhcg vksahcg vlsjhdcg vksjdcg vsdjhcg vdhc vg vksdv sd gvks gvsd cgkvsgkcjvhgqkds cvads vadg vkjag vkag vkag kvga dkjvhgak gvkhcg vkhg cvkzh cgxkzhcgx kvhg fvhjdfg kvjadg vjhadg vjhagdsjvhcgasdjha sgv akscvg asdgv adsvadf vf hh h h h h h hh h h h h h doiwyegf voqeyf okie gfoiwuegfpwgdfpugsdpiugqpoeifugoquefguqef gqeufg qeyf ge fqefygqodfygaody

• Sports help kids gain confidence, Obedience, And friendships

In high school fitting in is a big part of a social life, Most athletes fit in with mostly everyone because they have that experience from sports. Students build friendships from the sports they played, Its also good exercise so child obesity will go down. Teenagers have a higher chance of having mental health issues but sports help control the worse thoughts

• Mandatory sports HELPS

Many children K - 12 May not experience being apart of a team. Many may be left out, with mandatory sports that should change. Students will learn team work, a hard work ethic, exercises to stay in shape, and make good friends along the way.

Also more students can get eligible for scholarships.

The pros outweigh the cons.

I do believe in mandatory sports K - 12th grade.

And all sports should have running, push ups, sit ups and more.

Child hood obesity would go down and the amount of overweight students will go down.

• Mandatory sports HELPS

The pros outweigh the cons.

• Exercise is needed

I agree that not every kid can be an athlete but they still need to have their exercise in to keep a fit and healthy body. Yes, they still need to eat the right and healthy things but first sports to get exercise for more motivation to keep on going.

• Exercise is needed

• Not every student is an athlete.

I approve of physical education class being mandatory in high school, but a student should not be forced to play sports. It is really up to them or the parents regarding that decision. Not ever student has the gift of being a great athlete, and they should maintain the right to pursue their own talents.

• No. Social Anxiety.

Social Anxiety is real. Remember not everyone likes sports. For me sports just brings down my confidence. I can't deal with all that drama and people screaming at me. What is the point if some people will just stand there doing nothing. Plus not everyone is an athlete. I hope sports are not mandatory.

• Sport is not for everyone and is not necessary.

Not everyone is interested in sport and it is not possible for most schools to provide a sport to suit everyone's preferences.

I see people claiming that sport builds confidence. Well school team sports destroyed my self confidence. I actually started out quite keen when I was young, But quickly stopped wanting to play because of how soul destroying team sports were. Eventually I just attended because we were forced to, Which only cemented my lifelong dislike of the sports that were played at my school. The best sports are ones done individually rather than in teams.

The claim about activity is nonsense too. I was a very active child and teenager. I never needed sport to be active. I also never needed sports to learn how work in a team.

I don't encourage my children to play sport, But to take part in activities that interest them. If that happens to be a sport, Team or otherwise, Then I'll support them. I'll also oppose any attempt by my children's school to force sport on them.

• Kids shouldn't be forced to play sports it should be on their own account.

Not everyone is athletic so if kids were forced to do sports then they wouldn't try their hardest and they would end up bringing the team down. Some kids would make it hard for others to get better and then you would just have a lot of kids that are really bad and they would continue to get worse. Some students would lie about being sick or hurt just so they don't have to do a sport.

• Many people that think that they need to be in a sport would try all that they can and end up getting themselves broken inside

Many people that think that they need to be in a sport would try all that they can and end up getting themselves broken inside and their physical, mental, emotional, and momentum strength would be destroyed because of them trying to be in a sport that people say they need.

• It breaks people

• Not every kid is an athlete and schools shouldn't force them to be.

Students that have health issues will feel out of place if they require everyone to play a sport and they can not participate in it. Some family's struggle with money and have to have financial aid to help them they will not be able to have more than one person in the family doing a sport if they can barley pay their bills. Bills and having some where to lay your head at night and having food is more important than having a child in a sport.

thsa2 says2016-02-05T18:00:47.787
Fat children complain this is why this page exsists
>