Should students be able to interact with their teachers via social networking sites?

• Ye yeyeyeyeyye ye

Ye
    1. Enhance student-teacher relationship
    2. Help to monitor learning progress and help students in developing their academic goals
    3. Enhance teaching method by updating teacher's knowledge
    4. Guide students' behavior
    5. Convenient to contact with teacher and also student
    6. Enable students to enjoy learning and learn faster
    7. Lesser stress when facing teacher

• Because it is important

Student need to be able to interact with their teachers via social networking sites. It is very essential for teachers and students to understand each other. Also, teachers can help students to finish homework, the hard questions that they can not find the correct answers. Students could ask their teachers for help and advice, too. That's why it is yes

• Smash my teach

Teachers should be able to contact me, a student, through social media because i am trying to smash my 2nd period teacher and i could succeed a lot easier if i could just slide through her twitter ya know what im saying. . . . . . . . . . .

• Be disciplined and responsible enough.

There's nothing wrong in teachers interacting with students. It's just that everyone(not just teachers and students) should know their limits. We do know what is right and wrong. Therefore, we should do the right thing. Crafting bills to ban conversations between students and teachers will not get rid of the problem.

• Oh my god

D d d d d d d d d d d d d Student-teacher interaction is a constant part of the school day. But should that interaction extend to social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter? Student-teacher interaction is a constant part of the school day. But should that interaction extend to social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter?

• Here are some points to support my opinion

1. Enhance student-teacher relationship
    4. Guide students' behavior
    7. Lesser stress when facing teacher

• . . .

. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes because why not?!!?!?!?!?!?

LIKE COME ON MAN teachers are the damn reason why yall are educated so trust on your damn teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 kjlskjf jkfldlksdj fsdjflksd lsj flksd fsdjlkfsdjlkfdslkjf f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f ff f f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Supporto chano do supporto

Im supporto chano and i do supporto because i can wreck nations with my supporto. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support. Chano support.

• Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why?

Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why? Why shouldnt teachers do it? Why?

• Teachers should not be allowed to communicate with their students through online communication

Teachers can unfairly provide information about tests and/or homework assignments. In addition to this being wrong, students who are unable to access the internet or who don't have a phone can't receive any potentially helpful information supplied by a teacher online. Also, there is always the potential for inappropriate relationships to develop between a student and their teacher.

• It doesn't lead to good things.

No, students should not be able to interact with their teachers via social networking sites, because it leads to bad things. Students should send formal emails. They have a business relationship with their teachers. Social networking with teachers is too likely to lead to inappropriate relationships with students and teachers.

• No, students shouldn't be able to interact with their teachers via social networking sites.

No, students shouldn't be able to interact with their teachers via social networking sites, that should be against school policy. My opinion the only site that students and teacher should interact on is the school work site. There are too many conflicts between teachers and student that causes problems and things get out of hands. Enough is enough it need stop between teachers and students.

• No, It shouldn't be.

Most of the times the students can know a lot of personal information about the teachers and use it to blackmail them into doing some things. They can also indulge in cybersex and students can form groups and bully others. In home the may tell their parents they're with their teacher but they may be talking to someone else.

• No no no

Here are some points to support my opinion 1. Enhance student-teacher relationship
    4. Guide students' behavior
    7. Lesser stress when facing teacher

• Not at all

It depends what kind of social media, but if this is Facebook, let’s just say I’m a bad teacher, if I’m friending my student, I know more information about him/her and can blackmail or ask other people about me through facebook. Social media in general always leads to inappropriate things

• No Students and Teachers Shouldn't Interact On Social Media

Because teachers need their own personal life and to keep their business to themselves and not revolving around the students. Also, sometimes over social medias teachers and students text and end up sending nasty texts and pictures to teach other. Student's shouldn't know everything about their teacher. The only thing they should use to communicate is the school email or web site so, the school district can monitor what they send back and forth. 😊

• Just no just no

I believe in my opinion that there should be no social media interacting with the teacher because what if some student don't have or got there phone taking away and the teacher send or post a date or deadline for a new project that student wouldn't be able to see this and would fail that assessment and that why i believe that teacher and student should not verbal chat on social media PEACE OUT

• Njvnj d js jhf

A a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a s s s s s ss s dd d d d d d d f f f f f f f f f f f f

• That isn't nesessary

Students can ask or use their parents' emails instead of having your teacher see your private life. Sometimes teachers can be stalkers or creeps or start a sexual relationship with a student, which is against the law. Also your family should be the one you talk to about personal things. If you need counseling, there are student counselors to help, they are professionals. Teachers should stay teachers. My opinion is FINISHED. Boobye

>