• If we can chew gum in school during tests to improve our score why can't we chew it during regular class work to improve that?

I think that we should be able to chew gum because it helps us think and maybe it will keep us on task easier people use it to quit smoking. Well maybe it will help students with their school work. When I have to do work at home I chew gum and it helps me.

• Let People Be

Gum chewing, standing alone, is a perfectly acceptable behavior, even in a classroom setting. Gum chewing by itself is not an activity that is inherently distracting to other class members. Blowing bubbles or loudly chomping the gum can be distracting, but those distractions are separate from the actual act of chewing gum.

• Sugar free already

If you go on amazon.Com and search the word "gum", I am positive that the first result will be totally sugar free and that means it probably does not do bad for your teeth at all and it is mostly good for kids with ADHD and focusing problems. Its basically a fidget toy for your mouth.

• Sugar free already

• Sugar free already

• Sugar free already

• Sugar free already

• Sugar free already

• Gum helps relax your body

Chewing gum helps your memory improve and it also helps you focus while you studying. Chewing gum helps to relieve stress and relax. Three of the biggest reasons gum is not allowed at school are because teachers think it?S rude, distracting and messy. Also it helps you in mouths and tests.

• YES !!!!!!!!!!!! Gum should be allowed in school !

I'm 11 and when i chew gum i have to spit it out and that's unfair because some kids don't respect my school by spitting it out on the school floors . Gum needs to be aloud in school because it helps your memories facts and it also helps you relax in situations it also helps you think better ! That's why gum should be aloud in schools .

• Gum is a Hassle.

Many people think that chewing gum would be a good idea for a classroom. They bring up the point of helping students focus harder, or have a better memory. But there are many downsides that outweigh the good sides, such as, and not limited to:

Messes - Students are lazy, and they may not stand up to put gum away, many students would just hide the gum in a textbook or under a desk. This would result in property damage, and it would raise our taxes to clean.

Distractions - Students are going to find a way to play with gum, they could blow bubbles, or give them to friends. How could one focus with friends hovering around you asking for some gum? This brings me up to my final point:

Bulling - Many people would only bring gum for themselves and friends. When someone not exactly in a friendship with the gum owner, or a new student, they may feel left out of the friend circle, and if a student runs out of gum, people may feel third wheeled.

Those are all my thoughts, please feel free to share any of your thoughts with me. :3

• Not forImmature People

There is a risk of too many immature people ruining school property if the principal allows gum at school. There could be 1000's of dollars that would/could be used to pay for all the damage to school property. The custodians would have to spend countless hours scraping gum off of floors, walls, etc.

• not grade school

I think it would be safe to allow adult students chew gum in college but there are just too many immature people in grade school to allow it there. There could possibly be a rise in property damage caused by kids putting it in books, chairs, desks, walls, floors, etc.

• Chewing noises are disgusting.

If you can chew with your mouth closed, Fine. But if for some reason you're one of those subhuman pigs who thinks it's totally fine to just chew with your mouth wide open, Don't. It's honestly awful having to listen to someone chewing like an animal for the whole lesson while you're trying to concentrate, Especially when you have misophonia. (For those of you who are lucky enough to not know what misophonia is, Https://www. Webmd. Com/mental-health/what-is-misophonia). Also, If you insist on gum chewing to "do well in class", You're probably an idiot.

• Chewing noises are disgusting.

• Stupid gum in the class

Gum should not be allowed in the class room, because it is GROSEEEEEEEE, teen ages are a lazy and do not want to get up to dipose of it proply. Students make use ofthis and are LAZYYYYYYYY. Students can also have it as a distarction n n n n n

• Not good for you

Gum hurts after chewing ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow owww ow ow ow ow oooooooowwwwwwww ow ow ow ow ow ow ow oooooowwwwww ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow gum.

>