• Yes, Absolutely it's their right:

Students should definitely be allowed to date at school. A lot of people consider that school is an institution for learning and education is school's only major objective but I believe they have absolutely got it wrong ( and this is a very common misconception and even schools have it).
    Now why should they be allowed to date:
    -School is an institution majorly for both socialization and learning. Dating is an aspect socialization.
    -The one BIG CONCERN that people have is that dating might affect a person's studies which is absolutely wrong. I believe that until and unless you educate students about how to handle dating with studies this is a problem that will be faced and thus teaching/educating youngsters about how to strike a balance between studies and is the approach we should move forward with.
    -Students get more distracted on games, Videos, Etc. Rather than dating and thus when they start to date they must be given this option by their parents to chose between either one of them.
    -The point where a person is told that he has to either choose love or career is fundamentally flawed because, Why not both together? Why is it that we consider that both the things cannot go hand in hand. And the fact that the person will get a romantic-partner in later life maybe at 20-25 years of age; will his career be fully built? NO. So focusing on the career never ends in life until retirement so it is better if the person has experience and knows how to strike a balance.
    -And lastly, Love doesn't see how old you are, Or whether you are in school or college or office. It is natural and pure which out of one's control because it is not a voluntary action. So to make boundaries and restrictions is absolutely wrong and unjust.

• Dating makes up the first relationship in teens' life.

Dating in school is really important as it is the foundation of kids' dating life when they are adults. And as we know, Having a partner in life is really important as they help us to the step of success. It can also reduce depression and sadness in life. So yes, Students should be allowed to date

• Yes they should

Yes I think that we should have to allow students to date at school because it can increase happiness and of course it can decrease depression ok and yes they should have to allow students to date at school because of they fall love It’s each Then let them date

• I agree with dating at school

You see, I'm a 12-year-old apprentice buinessman. I to this day the only "benefit" I see in school is dating. I strongly support that, I'm also very happy some people disagree because that means you care for the child's education. On the other hand, You do not need to be a Straight-A to be successful. I used to be a Straight-A but it never made me much money. I realized what most of us learn isn't needed. We go to school to get a job to make money, But why not skip the job and school part. You need real skills like dating/high-income skill for you life not some stupid straight A.

Sorry, This might be a little offensive.
    God loves you, Amen

• Students love helps with adult dating life

As a student u learn what girls or boys want in a relationship. Which u can use went love is not just kitten and rainbows. It also helps with popularity in school are respect from other students and friends. There is a lot of reason why students should be aloud to date in school. But not with teachers that is just not right. Thanks for reading. :)

• Why isn't this allowed?

Dating in school will increase happiness of students so that they can get better grades by being happier. There should be no separation from this. Why do people like you reading this thinking that it is bad think that. This needs to change right now so you better help our side on this debate.

• Impossible to enforce

Students wouldn't date during school hours. And schools should have no say in anything that happens outside of said hours. I fail to see how dating bans are legal now. How do they not qualify as intrusion on personal life? I believe school life, Home life, And social life should all be separate.

• Everyone needs to have a change

In my opinion, All students should be allowed to date. It raises there positively and actuated towards others. Infect They can help you with needs such as school homework, Feelings and emotions and personal stuffs. Sometimes some teenagers will feel alone, Of course they have friends and families but they will that something is missing. In love or relationship you’re experimenting with something no, Schools can teach you about the basics but you need to feel it by yourself.

• Love or alone

Schools are for study, But also to maka friends, You have a lote of friends, But to find your love is always a form, Only that grab a hand is normal like helping a old woman to cross the road. Only that in school with the person you like, Ok?

• Yes let them figure it out

Students don't really know what there talking about so just let them figgure it out them selfs thank you for ready my stuid reason enjoy the rest of your lifes have so much fun you children and adults becuase i ligit and just typing so i can put this up

• Dating is a distraction for students.

Why? Because it decreases the progress and grades of a student. It also bring up different emotions due to all kinds of arguments and jealousy. Moreover, it decrease the time hanging out with friends, especially best friends. Eventually, the distance between you and your friends will gradually separate. Most importantly, the dilemma between choosing the priority in school to get into a good university for a better future or a significant other that can possibly turn a wonderful future into a nightmare.

• Dating is a distraction to students.

• It keeps relationship between family and friends apart

I think people will be more concentrative on the phone, chatting with their partner, they might hide the fact about their relationship away from relatives. You can at least 'book a space', admit your likes about the other, then date in future. Sometimes, people think dating is a relaxation, but it's really not.

• School is for studies

School is for studies. That is why students are called students because they study in school and not date while in school. What are students supposed to do in school? Study. One may date as many people as that person like if he or she's done with school. Dating can wait but by being more focused in studying one can have a better future and meet better prospective dating partner.

• I personally wish not to see it, but from a 3rd person point of view, it should definitely be allowed.

Although I don't personally enjoy seeing others date each other, I do believe that in order to respect freedom, it is necessary. There are already many restrictions and tasks set in place for students, such as dress code, homework, and social obligations. Placing more restrictions on students would start breaking a lot of them down, telling them some more rules that, to them, are probably just arbitrary and meaningless phrases. Even if it were to occur that dating became restricted, it wouldn't actually prevent it, since there would be students who didn't care.

• No logical reason

There is absolutely no logical reason for students to date. It is a waste of time and is like letting their emotions "take over" their mind and distract them from what is really important: their studies. All high school (or even collage) students who date are not as likely to be in for a good career.

• High schoolers shouldn't date

Because high school is a critical time period where you learn what you really want to do in life and you learn about yourself. You also need to work hard on your grades. Relationships will only lead to heartbreak because most high school relationships don't last. You need to focus on your priorities and put dating to the side.

• No, absolutely not

Why dating is not a great idea while you still go to school.
    1. You have no money.
    - Do you expect to ask money from your parents for a date?
    If you did save your allowance you can't always depend on your parents.
    2. You still do not understand the responsibilities when it comes to a relationship
    3. Your focus will really be divided.
    - itd be best to focus all you got into you studdies

• It's a waste of time.

Dating is for those who are ready to marry. High Schoolers are not yet ready for marriage!! Jokes aside, it will distract you from God. He's the one and only person you need in your life to be happy and feel awesome (Like me). Dating isn't going to solve your problems. God will, after you start living for him.

• Too much drama

Dating in high school just creates so much drama. I had a crush on a girl, and she was nice and all, but then I realized who she really was. I am not going to date or even begin to have a crush on a girl who watches anime and can't even be single for a week. Honestly these girls are the plain worst.