• Should students have parties

I say yes because students need a break so the teacher could put a movie and eat some food but you would still have to work so you could be learning more but if its some ones birthday you should celebrate so you could have fun and also you watch a movie and THANKS FOR READING MY ARTICLE

• Yes they should be abele to

Kids should be abele to celebrate holidays that are not dumb like they should be abele to celebrate christmas and easter and stuff like that. Thouse are ok but no stupid ones like nasional ice cream day. But besides that they should be alowed. And that is where i stand

• Yes, please! Celebrate Birthdays!

I think that birthdays make kids feel special and loved when they get to hear their whole class sing "Happy Birthday" kids really need to have fun, this is a way to get fun. Why not celebrate birthdays? Us kids shouldn't think that school is the worst horror story.

~A really smart elementary schooler

• Should students have parties

• Yes they should

Students should be able to celebrate holidays in school because it makes school more fun and iteresting. Schools should celebrate schools also because kids should habe lots of fun in school. Kids would like to go to school more often and would say that this school is the best 😂

• Should students have parties at school

I say yes because students mostly work and they need a break and also students could celebrate students birthday so they could have fun with the teachers and all students would have to bring food and also a movie to watch but students would still have to work to at lease learn thanks for reading my article

• Yes!!!!! They should allow parties in school!

Yes they should have parties because what if you have a party and you want to celebrate it? Also what if the teachers dont let? You should move to another place that they let you celebrate parites!!!
    Thanks for reading my poop-aragraphe!!!! Bye, and thanks for reading my POOP 💩ARAGRAPHE!!!!!

• Yes they should have celebrations at school!

What if you what to have birthday party and the teachers dosent let? Maybe you should go to another place to celebrate your party! So then you can go and celebrate it! Also you have your responsibility with freedom!!!! And that is why students should have parties at school!!!!!!! Thanks for lookie at my poop-aragraphe!!

• Kids Get happier at school.

They will get happier at school and learn faster. Teachers can dress up and make students laugh. We can learn about Halloween traditions and bats. We can learn a life cycle of a pumpkin and see a real one grow. Others can learn what Halloween means and be in on the fun!

• Yes because holidays are for celebrating!

It might be important to celebrate holidays in your family. If kids don't celebrate they won't celebrate with their family! Kids LOVE holidays. If kid don't get to celebrate kids won't have the holiday spirit. Kids will not have fun on holidays! If kids don't celebrate they might be bored when their family's celebrate the holiday together.

• No! Now way!

Where do you draw the line? Celebrate Columbus Day - which is DEF not a holiday worth celebrating. Celebrate national ice cream cone day? I mean come on! Just keep celebrations to home, not school. Or attend a private school if you want to celebrate religious holidays. Thank you very much!

• Some students dont like it

Teahcers might celebrate the holiday but some students may not celebrate it for a reason or religion I think holidays shouldnt be celebrated in classrooms or schools or workplaces or offices but only at whoever celebrates its house
    take this as a notice people THIS IS MY OPINION ok done

• Don't alienate the children.

Forcing one holiday on children makes it more difficult for then to feel included and welcome within a classroom and more importantly the school. It is a means of alienating the children. There are so many celebrations that are out there, so if they are forced to celebrate one that isn't their own it can lead to them feeling like what they believe and celebrate isn't good enough.

• Hey, whats up guys its scarce here.

And today we have a brand new video because there has been so much news in the community and the first topic we got is from leafy is here is a youtuber with over 5 mill ion subs so leafy decided to get in to some drama with the youtuber Pyro

• I agree with Not celebrating Holidays.

If you do not believe, you shouldn't be forced to celebrate.
    Especially Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc.........They are originally Catholic and Christian Holidays.
    Religious things should be kept at home with family not the whole world. People should respect others
    at school. School should only be learning subjects like math, reading.

• Are you fucking kidding me?

Holidays are when kids get a break from the grueling monotony of school, apart from the measly weekend. Its like a whiff of fresh air.

Holidays are meant to be spent with your loved ones AKA your family.
    The school is a place of learning. It has a solemn aura which makes it hard to do something like a fun festival inside it while truly enjoying yourself.
    If your still stubborn as an ass and think this is a good idea, then think, would like to celebrate Christmas in a fucking school?

• Are you fuckin kidding me?

Holidays are when kids get a break apart from the measly weekend. Its like a whiff of fresh air.

• Different Religions !

I believe schools shouldn't celebrate holidays at schools because people have different religions. If the traditional American holidays are celebrated, the kids that DON'T celebrate those holidays will be mad or even upset. It is also illegal to celebrate religious holidays. Only PRIVATE schools are able to celebrate religious holidays. Cx

>