• Students should at least have 1 day off

Well 1 reason is you would only get 2 good days of sleep which is really important for students because they may have very important papers to do like a final exam. 2 they need to spend more time with family. Family is important for children so they fell loved and happy. Say your mamaw lives far away from you it'll take alot of gas to get there and drop you kids off then come back the next day to get them and take more money just to see family. 3 it would give students more time to do hobbies that helps them in many ways such as play guitar or other instrument and may even get the a scholarship to do what they want to do in collage for a better life.

• Yes we should

Students like myself need one more day to finish whatever remaining homework we have and to catch on our studies if we're weak on that certain subject. We also need an extra day just to sit back, relax and have fun with our family or our friends, instead of getting bombarded with school work.

• Yes they should

I as a current student need one more day off each week for catchup, studies and persuijg my career. As dumb as it may sound to others I wish to be a League of Legends Esportd player and I need a day off to well play. I would learn the game even more to accomplish my dream.

• The more days out of school your brain can refresh.

Kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school kids need time out of school

• Students need breaks!

The more days off the students get doesn't affect the number of days they still have to go to school. Every school is required to be in session a certain amount day depending on the state. So if they get an extra week or even more off who cares. It would help them, I feel like because they would know all they have to do is work hard for a few weeks get a break then do it again.

• They need breaks!

• Yes, students need more time to break.

When high school comes, students, particularly the ones taking tougher classes, need time to relax and catch up on assignments. We have school around 35 hours a week (7 hours per the 5 days a week of constant work), and CLEARLY NEED BREAKS. Teachers will try to push students so hard- we're human children, not machines. We need more time to catch up on sleep, on assignments, and social interaction. It's utterly ridiculous- what they expect. I'm probably not going to make any difference in the world by writing this, but freaking hell, I hope they do something, even if it's not in my generation. We should either have less days of school, or the classes should be made at a slower pace. It's ridiculous!
    Perhaps we could have the middle of the week off? We should have Wednesday and, as well as the weekend, to relax. I think it should be every weekend, we need the time at the middle of the week to relax, but if it has start with being every other weeks, every 3 weeks, or every month, than so be it. I just want it to change.

• More fun time

Students should get more days off from school.Students have 9 and a 1/2 months for education,and 2 and a 1/2 months off from school. That's not fair.I think we should have 6 months of education and 6 months of vacation .Plus when its time for school each week elementary to middle school students have 5 days of school and 2 days off.That's not fair either. EVERYBODY SAY YES.

• Suck a schlong

I know you want to get on this juicy ass dickies to be the first half of the best thing ever when you get the hang of it it is easy. The fact that I the best way of life is so cute and I don't have the same thing as a result of whole day and night I was a little too more than a so give me head

• Yes we should

The only thing I have to say is yes you do not want a relationship is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot to say it was not a clear signal the end

• Just no people

Just no, You should not because kids get enough break time at summer break, Winter break, Thanksgiving break and spring break, And this might cause the students to lose info. They learned in school and this could cause them to get held back or to go to summer school, This also means the parents have to worry about the kids grades

• Kids Shouldn't have a week off school

Because they get a week off school on spring break, Christmas break, Thanksgiving break, so I say no to students having a week off from school every month. Also, students already get two days off every week. And you should know that too because they should be fine with having two days off a week.

• Students get plenty of time off.

Students get plenty of time off of school. They should not get any more. The schedules that schools keep give children unrealistic expectations of time off when they enter the working world. It is a shock to a young adult when they start their career and only get one or two weeks off a year after they have spent many years having months of vacation.

• Taking away learning is wrong.

By giving students more time away from school we are taking away their learning. Less time of course equals less time from learning from things. The United States already lacks in education standards when comparing to other countries. We should want to be first in the world and thus students need more time with their teachers.

>