• Dawdawdawd wdwad awd

Wa da wdawd aw dw dwa wd ww dw d wd wdw d wa ddad a dd d sa s d sa d sd sa dw df yh tr h gd gs df sfsd f sd fs s dfsf s sd sfd fsd d dfs fd s fsd df ds d

• Should be paid

Students should not be paid There is no reason for kids to get paid for good grades. Millions of teachers make a living out of teaching kids. They are for the most part teaching them everything they are going to be tested on. If they aren't then they would be fired. Anyway if a kid gets, oh, I don't know maybe a 75% score on their score. That means that they aren't paying attention to 25% of what the teacher is teaching them. 25%. Do you understand how bad that is for a child. They should be paying attention to at the very least 95%. Would you consider a 95 on a test a good grade, I would. So it that is the minimum and you are going to pay them for that. I don't think so. Stop pampering your kids. Mmhhh, Mmhhhhh.

• Students should not be paid

There is no reason for kids to get paid for good grades. Millions of teachers make a living out of teaching kids. They are for the most part teaching them everything they are going to be tested on. If they aren't then they would be fired. Anyway if a kid gets, oh, I don't know maybe a 75% score on their score. That means that they aren't paying attention to 25% of what the teacher is teaching them. 25%. Do you understand how bad that is for a child. They should be paying attention to at the very least 95%. Would you consider a 95 on a test a good grade, I would. So it that is the minimum and you are going to pay them for that. I don't think so. Stop pampering your kids. Mmhhh, Mmhhhhh.

• Because they need a reward for doing well

They will know that hard work pays off.
    The students nowadays need the motive to put their effort, if they knew that having good grades means getting money.
    They will get used to that routine and they will be glad that it will help them in their future job. A

• I think students should

Students can and should get paid because it gives them a opportunitie to try harder so that they would know that they are getting money or they can spend their money on school supplies or things they need for the family Terrellmarshall@gmail.Com students getting paid for good grades the end.

• Yes they should

I think they should because even though they may spend money on the wrong thing the parents can check what they bought and make sure it is appropriate for them and besides they will have to do more work and participate more in class which will be good for them

• This is fair

I say say this is fair because for people that are doing the hard work. And another reason is it is fair because people who don't do good they don't get any thing and another reason is that even though they try hard as they can this is fair to people

• Kids pay more attention and do better quality on there work for a reward.

I should know I am a kid and I know that if I were to get payed for getting good grades I would try my hardest to get the best grade possible. Also I know that the more money they get the more we can save it for college, getting a car, and starting our own family.

• Yes, but not excessive amounts.

I do not know if the school system itself should pay but if parents or charitable organizations want to set up some kind of pay reward for good grades, that is a good incentive for a lot of poorer kids to do better and work toward success because they see some benefit of study.

• Yes they should.

When a student gets good grades, without cheating, they work very hard. This work should be rewarded because it teaches them that hard work pays off. It is important to teach this to children early because then they will work harder in the future. If they know that they will be rewarded for hard work they will do better at a job in the future.

• Children relay on money for them to get good grades!

Well, you're children are going to school to get educated, get intelligent for the future, and get certificates. Education is priceless, so we are lucky to have a learning experience. However, imagine someone's parents giving them $5 every time they get a good grade on their tests, they are basically wasting their money and giving money to their child which will perish overtime.
    CHILDREN HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO PERFORM WELL IN THEIR CLASSES, THINK ABOUT IT PARENTS!!!

• Students should be paid for having good grades.

Students should be paid for having good grades because, if they know that if they do there work and get good grades, then they know that they shall be rewarded with money, where they are allowed to buy things that they would like to have and would like to keep.

• No they shouldn't

School is very important in a young persons life but schools shouldn't pay them to try harder in schools to get better test grades. Kids should try there hardest without the need of rewards and money. This could to lead to fighting and bulling with other kids or young adults.

• Why on earth they should get paid

What happens when the money stops? And what will they do with that money Paying the kids for grades is good incentive and will most likley improve their grades and attendance but when the money runs out is will have permanently damaged their will to learn, they will most likley expect to get paid and when they dont they will no longer have a reason to learn, there love for learning will all but diminish. Students should love learning not be bribed to learn, the whole point of school is to get a good education not to earn pocket cash. Have you ever wondered what they do with that monney, they might bribe the teachers to make there test scores higher, it will only promote cheating.

• What happens when the money stops? And what will they do with that money

Paying the kids for grades is good incentive and will most likley improve their grades and attendance but when the money runs out is will have permanently damaged their will to learn, they will most likley expect to get paid and when they dont they will no longer have a reason to learn, there love for learning will all but diminish. Students should love learning not be bribed to learn, the whole point of school is to get a good education not to earn pocket cash. Have you ever wondered what they do with that monney, they might bribe the teachers to make there test scores higher, it will only promote cheating.

• Why celebrate mediocrity & what we expect of our children normally?

My son (8) & I agree that children should NOT be paid for good grades, because they are expected to do their best! Pride in a job well done should be what motivates our children, not a video game or a carrot in front of their nose. Self motivators & those who take pride in their work are the ones that the others will end up working for one day!

• Students shouldn't be paid

There is no reason to pay a student money for having good grades. There ultimate goal is to get a quality education and they will realize later on that if they do not do well they will not do well later in life. Paying them might motivate them but that is not something that should become a standard in order to make kids do what they should be doing on their own.

• Students should not get paid for having good grades.

Students should not get paid for having good grades. They should be expected to earn these grades and not do it because they are going to get paid for it. We are too eager to reward someone for something good and take something away for doing something bad. I think we should just keep the system that we have in place.

• Study Shows It Doesn't Help

There was a study done, as well as a documentary, where they went into a poverty stricken area and attempted to pay students for good grades. The idea being that they would do better in class and also be able to help out at home financially, without doing anything more than what they should have been doing in the first place. The experiment failed and the students did not follow through, even though they knew they would get paid if they did. Therefore, I think throwing money at good grades is a waste of time.

• Don't bribe your kids to do well!

Students should want to do well for the sake of their own futures. They need to understand from a young age the importance of education and doing well in school. If they strive to be the best, they will find enough reward in the feeling of accomplishment from success. That is true motivation!

>