• Students and teachers need breaks too.

Studies shown that it has been proven that 4 day weeks are better because it gives kids a chance too recoup and it shows that more kids will show up to school due to shorter weeks. And kids would most likely not get in trouble as often due to lower stress levels, It also gives teachers to have one day to grade and still have fun over the weekend. And it can lower costs for schools as well due to less things being used.

• Awesome for us

Gives us students a break. Be we really need it Ike why not might even improve the attendance. Might even help skipping. Behavior, Gives us a good nights sleep and homework will acc ally be done and not half completed so it helps teachers plan on a Friday anyway they wouldn't have to on Saturday

• YES! To having a four-day school week

As a high school student I know how tired we get and also how much work and effort is expected of us. Having an extra day off would give us time to rest and also an extra day to study and revise for upcoming test and finish off assignments that are due in.

• More Calm time

A lot of teenagers suffer from stress about various things, such as school work and assessment work. By having a longer weekend we would be enabling for more calm time, as well as time to work on assessments or study for exams. By having longer weekends we are helping boost students grades.

• Yes for students

It's true that students have a stressful time when they only have Two days to study or goof off and then have to go back and get more work to do over the week end. Though it would be nice for them to have a three day weekend for two days to study and 1 day to goof the hell off like when we were kids.

• Students need longer weekend

As a student I know the stress it is to have a 2 day weekend and for people in university it must be very hard because some of them suffer from over working and get stressed and on weekends you are never really relaxing because they send homework on the weekends and obviously you need one more hour in school to make up for the day but I prefer having longer classes and less HW than more school time in a day

• Three day weekends l cjvnsjdbos ehrico uec reruw yg4euir

Yh8duf eifij eh efoiesjiofhgy iehui dssduhf iuefuisduif eiu geuh iueh9rhpf ud yfiu uiur yfrye jddysf efuydg ifusd
    er
    \
    erter 5etrtret rhuitrhyttuirtuihurheuihruhruihfurhfuihruhurhfuhhfurhfuhrf fuheuf f fud f f f d s g j r s g u f h t d e j rt d f h u e d ju

• S asd asd sdd sd a sd d sa dsdsdsd asd ss ssd d d sd d

S
    a
    s
    cs
    s
    csc
    s
    sf
    s
    dsdsd
    as
    dsdsds
    d
    s
    d
    s
    d
    s
    ad

sdsd
    sd
    sd
    sd
    s
    d
    sad

s
    s
    sd
    sd

s

s

ssd
    sd

sd
    sd

d
    a

d

sda

das

sd
    sd
    sd

sdasd
    s
    d

dsdada
    sd
    sd
    d

ddas

ads
    asd
    asd
    ds
    d
    asd
    d
    as
    das
    dsasd
    ds
    sd
    sda

• Frick to the frick yes

Frick yes
    .. . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Sure why not, not like they are learning actual useful stuff.

When I was in school I was tought so much crap that I didn't even need. School is suppose to teach kids things to help them with their future. I was never thought how to balance a check book, how to pay bills, how to get a job but I'm so glad I learned the Pythagorean theorem. Nor once other then basic math did I need to use anything I was thought with math. Chemistry? Nope never had to use anything in real life I learned there. I'm 29 years old and live a good well paid life. What's the point with keeping our kids in school for five days when they don't even learn things they need to know

• 4 days school

You need knowledge or you won't go to college or work if you don't understand anything. You people got to think. Go to school to learn not playa around i know you guys will regret it. So go to school don't stay home people 4 days isnt that much its just one day extra

• Society cant do it.

Society cant possible support a 4 day school week. Parents would have to work less meaning lots of families would be low on money. Low on money means a lack of resources. Such as food. Fast food would be a go to option because it is cheap, quick and easy. Another resource would have to be school supplies. Imagine sending your child to an already shortened school week with the incorrect supplies. That would just make school harder. Although a 3 day weekend sounds awesome, it would have to be filled with school work. This is because 4 days of school would not be enough time to cover the curriculum. So you can say good bye to that 3 day weekend and hello to study, homework and assignments.

You simply must agree that school needs to be 5 days no less!

• Essay on it

Many schools across the world have started to shorten the week to four days. As there are many pros and cons of shortening the week but each day being longer there has not been a certain conclusion to it as many people differ in their opinions. There have been many debates on it but no certain result.
    As for myself I would not support the week to be shortened the week to four days and increasing the length of the day. I feel if the days are longer by the time we students reach home it will be too late and our whole day will be wasted and we won’t be able to do anything else productive during that day. Making the week shorter might also make students further more lazy to which they already are. I even say they make our breaks longer, and maybe have the short day on Friday instead so that, it could be a bit longer week end, but free time? We students need a five day school week because that way we will learn more and can remember stuff more easily. That and we can easily become lazy if we have three days to unwind. We’ll will just end up sitting at home doing nothing if they don't have a five day school week. As a student, I personally can see how our teachers our rush to get all the curriculum into one school year. Yes, I agree, it would be nice to have more time off. I would love that. However, sometimes, you have to think more of what is necessary then what you would like. With longer school days, that means there is less time for after-school extracurricular activities such as sports and clubs. This would force us students to either start their extra-curricular activities late in the day, or thus end late, or participate on their days off or early in the morning before school.
    According to me we should continue with the standard two day weekend and five weekdays. As adults it would also be better for you. As most of the parents are working and the world continues to run on five days so having four days of school could also cause problems for adults as they may be working and there may not be anyone with the child. Also the children could lose their excitement looking forward to the weekends. Students will get bored at home and might just sit around and do nothing which might only make them lazier. Children getting bored at home will only cause more problems for parents as they might keep bugging them while they might be doing their work. So in the end I don’t agree with shortening the week to four days and increasing the length of the day

• No we should not have a four day school week

Because kids need time to adjust to their work and with less school days to learn about that work that they are given they will become slack and before you know it boom no more a's for your children they will have a three day holiday which would make them very very lazy.

• Students need time to adjust to the work they are given.

With a four day school week kids will have less time to ask their teachers questions about what they are being taught. There will also be more work pilled onto them for homework, some of it likely not to have even been taught to them, and they will spend their weekends stressing over the amount of work and whether or not they'll get in trouble for not understanding the not-taught-yet work.

• Students could become lazy.

Kids need a five day school week because that way they learn more and can remember stuff more easily. That and kids can easily become lazy if they have three days to unwind. They will just end up sitting at home doing nothing if they don't have a five day school week.

• Students should not have a four-day school week.

Students should not have a four-day school week. There are too many problems with having a four day school week especially on the parents that work the typical five day work week. They would have to hire a babysitter in most cases and add more financial burden to their pocketbooks. It would also lessen the amount of work that a teacher could provide to their students. This would just cause students to suffer in the long term.

• School Week Should Remain Five Days

No, students should not have a four-day school week as that would cause them to lose a valuable day of education. Schools are a place of education and learning, and thus it would be asinine to cause them to lose a day in which they can teach and educate students.

>