Should students have homework assignments every night?

• Pussy in mouth

Your mom eats dog shit and lick donkey dick while getting her booty eaten by a camel you fucking ugly baby lololololololololol v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v. V vv v v v vv v v v vv v vb v bitch

• Jfhjehiuahkjfsjkfjkasjgirhjgjfljdlfkgjlkdfkl lkfgjigf lidfgoi jdhfig xdlfj jljd gkld

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v c c c c c c c c c

• We should have homework every night!

The reason why I chose this side is because I am doing a debate about this and I'm the affirmative team. Looks like there aren't many people supporting me though. But still go affirmative team. We rock. That is why I think homework is awesome. Also does any of you play Clash Of Clans? If you do join Dragon Warriors. It's my clan. A lvl 2 clan. I think I'm annoying you so I'll shut up!

• Yes just limit the amount

Students should have homework every night that they went to school. Homework is designed to ensure the student grasps what they learned in school that day. I don't believe in assigning a lot of homework but some is needed each night for learning properly. 15 minutes per class is reasonable.

• Students should have homework assignments every night.

It is important for students to have good discipline. If they go a long time without any school work they will get lazy and they'll stop working hard. Kids should have some kind of an assignment every day, even if it is not very difficult, just to keep them on their feet.

• Students Shouldn't Have Homework Everyday

Students can have Homework but I don't think it should be everyday. I think Student need to get a reasonable amount of Homework Each Week. And, I think that way is better because, Students will get to have way more time to finish their Homework and improve it if they want to.

• I say no

Because of after school activitys such as volleyball softball cheer foot ball and track because some kids are too busy and don't have enough time to do the assignment ,but you still should get homework just not everyday. To much home work may cause stress and anxiety coming from someone who is in many activitys and gets home around 9 o;clock every night i dont want to stay up till 11 to get the work done

• WqEWRGWERWERERGT ERWERSERTE RTZZN

GEATZEF6TAFED6 EFE56TFETAW FEGF6TEF ERS GRZSEG GEGR GE6ZGR GZEWG REGRZWG RZERG R HTHT8ZERTHHRT8RHT HTUR JH H H H H THET ETHUER THRU TH huerh uh HUH HU huiehri urh tubh bu bhbu b rhjuehiuh HUH huh hgz hzug gz zg zuh zhu zg uzg zg zu uz zu uzgbduzf duzfgdu gfdv u

• It sucks dick

I'll fuck yo momma if u gimme data hw bitch d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• I say yes

Because when you do homework it boosts your skills and enhancement to learning grows bigger so that's why I say yes because first of all children need to have a better tomorrow and a good and healthy brain when they grow up and have their own responsibilities in good life

• Yay hyuhyu hyuhuy

Hyuhyu yhu hhyhhh H H H H H H H H H H H H HH HH H YY 5 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y H Y Y Y U U U U U R R RR R F F GH H J J G V

• Ubuntu Yh u Yh u yuh u

Hulu. H. Yh h h h. H Yh. H Yh h h. H h h he. He. H he. H h h h h h h he h. H h h h he. Yh. H h h he. H h he. He h. H h h h h he h. He h

• We should not have homework

People need time with others. Imagine spending six or seven hours at school only to tackle more work until they sleep. Staying inside all the time and doing this for years will show when a kid has many social issues
    Parents these day usually don't spend enough time with there children because of work. Making homework harder than ever.

• Students' Will Loose ENERGY!

If students are assigned homework every night, they will loose all of their energy! For an example, let's say that your Science teacher has just assigned you a very important project on the subject of Radiation. Now, keep in mind that you have other subjects to work on. So you would be up all night finishing homework, and not get enough sleep.

• Homework is not good 4 u!!

Home work is not even supposed to be here! Homework was invented as a punishment for students. It causes stress and limits family time. They already have 7 hours in the class. (1 hour for recess and lunch) I think that 7 hours is MORE than enough to learn a lot. The teachers should at least at the end of the day, give them some time to finish their homework! A lot of kids have stuff to do at home. Even if they don't, they still need family time.
    I mean, the school day already takes 8 hours, so seriously, why do we have homework?

>