• I'm Kenneth and I'm in fifth grade and, Yes I think kids need more time for recess.

Because they need to get all that energy out and more time at lunch to eat and be able to get through the day. I agree and support this opinion and debate. Though I would like to hear other people's opinions and thought's. Thank you for you time. I AGREE.

• Hey yo cool dudes

Because kids need to get energy out. Kids can't sit 6 7 or 8 hours straight. My school on Tuesdays and Thursdays end 3:00. Mondays and Wednesdays end at 4:30. And Fridays and that 1:30.And we only get 30 minutes of recess, lunch and gym every day of the week except Friday. On Friday we only have 30 minutes of lunch and 15 minutes of recess and no gym and kids can't focus with only 6 hours straight with 15 minutes recess and 30 minutes of lunch. And on the days that end at 4:30( Monday and Wednesday) you only have 30 minutes of gym, recess, and lunch and you have to sit through 9 hours and 30 minutes straight with only 30 minutes gym, recess, and lunch. And on 3:00 days we have to sit 8 hours straight with only 30 minutes of lunch,recess, and gym. And school starts at 8 every morning. No one can focus during class. So we need more recess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey yo dudes and dudettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me the "BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

• HEY, wassup dudes and dudettes, they call me the.................................................................... BOSS

• Kids should have more recess

Hello I am a fifth grader I think we need more recess because we are good kids and we get 40 min. Or more because our teacher likes giving us extra recess but we work hard after recess because sometimes she gives more time at the end of the day think about it teachers everywhere

• Yes us students need more recess.

Yes we need more recess because I stay in class until 8:14 - 2:47. We need more recess!It is not far that we stay in class for a long time and we work so hard and we have home work too and we do not have a lot of recess.So I thing we need more recess.

• Yes We Do I AM JAYDON GARDNER

Hi I am in fifth grade and we have to sit in a boring class til 12:15 and then we eat til 12:30 and we only get 10 minitues of recess and it is really dumb because we sit in a chair for like 7 hours a day and only 10 minitues or that time is fun . WE NEED MORE TIME

• Yes yes yes

Jsomthing kjv f n n n vj vj vm vn vn vn vn vn nv nv nv nv nv jfnvdf vklfd bfdnbjkf bjfgngtgb tjb tbjdfg f bg b gb g b gb g b gb gb g bg b g bg b g bg b g bg bgbg b gb g

• Yes of course they should

T r e w q s d g h c x z z x x x x x x x x c c c d d s s e w r f g v b t h y u j i h m k l o p a a a a a

• I am a fellow student

I think all schools need ham n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Yes they should

I think that students (which im a student) should have more recess so that they couls hang out with their friends more because throughout the day u might not see your friend so i think students should have recess lomger than 30 minutes so they could hangout longer with friends

• A a a

Aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a aa a a aaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a a a a

• Kids dont need weird recess its a weird bro ya no

Yo braw when ya have recess your enery like gose someware ya no ? So like have a little kids and stay in school ya bro jenfani fie the porpus of the resone bro ya know ? Ya i get it let is rain down your back ya thank ya

• No more recess!

Some people might wonder what is recess. Recess is a little break but i don't think kids really need recess. All they do is go outside play then come back in so what is the hole point of having recess if all of it is just going out side to play now does that really make any since i don't think it does so if you are with me on no more recess write yours now

DKMS student

• No more no

A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z now you know your a b c next time wont you sing with me plz. Thanks you. You are cooler than coolio,again thanks you

• No more recess!

Hello people? Do you know what your saying there will be more time in school. And your kid won't have time to learn it's identikit. So weird and you will get out of school later like 3:30. You people are weird. You need school or you will be working at a fast food restaurant the rest of your life. Think about it. THANK YOU

• Kids need more time to learn i feel like

If kids have less or no recess then there would be more time to do math and other tests so we should not have more recess or have any recess time added on and have more time for important tests and less time for recess and more time for learning

• No extra recess!!! :)

The reason why kids should have 15 min of recess is that in cold weather we would have to stay outside a lot longer that is my opinion so now i need to type 16 more word dont mind the bottom
    qq q q q q q q q q

• Kids don't need longer recesses

Kids get hurt. Some kids get bullied. My friend broke his arm at recess. Kids have bad allergies like sneezing, coughing, and pollin can cause red eyes. I think recess should stay at 30 minute recesses. In winter it can get to cold. In summer it gets way to hot.

• Kids are fine with the recess they have

Some people have bad allergies like sneezing, itchy eye, runny nose. And also that is where ALL the bullying happens and more the time equals more the bullying and more friendship break-ups and a whole lot more drama. Last is that if I go around asking my friend how they broke their bone or got a bad cut they all say... "I fell in recess." And that is why I think recess is fine the way it is.

>