• What a blast!!!!

I personally love these tests, what a blast, would do these every day if I could. I especially love how you can't see what you got wrong so you can't improve at all. I personally love these tests, what a blast, would do these every day if I could. I especially love how you can't see what you got wrong so you can't improve at all.

• No students shouldn't.

Standardized tests are just a waste of time and take away from the students learning. The tests give nothing to grading and show the same thing as doing your homework. Most students don't even care for the test and just guess on it, the never take it seriously and just rush to get it over with and have freetime to play on there phones.

• What a blast!!!!

• Waste of Time

I’ve already stated my opinion about this topic on another thread so you can read it there. But I need more words to post this so I’ll just list some random words: popcorn, ice cream, cats, dogs, trees, spring, house, food, which, can, computer, chips, ball, frogs, Mexico. Bye bye.

• No standardized tests!

I think that students shouldn't have standardized tests because the teachers can see where we are by our grades and the tests don't really help (only in middle school). We could see their overall grades and go from there. Also, some students rush to get the test finish or completely guess.

>