• I love tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell the truth i love tests! Goooooooooooooooooooooooo tesssssssssssssttttttttttsssssss! I go to school and i enjoy tests. This is what my sister says "boooooo get rid of tests> tests are annoying."
    and i say "how dare you." now please like this amazing opinion> yeah!!!!!!!!!! Go tests they are the best!!!!!!

• 3rd post sent!!!

YAY TESTS YAY!!! TAKE TESTS PEOPLE!!! THEY ARE A PART OF LIFE!!! A GUY SITTING NEXT TO ME IS HACKING!!! I REALLY DON'T CARE!!! GO TESTS GO TESTS GO TESTS GO TESTS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M RUNNING OUT OFSTUFF TO SAY!!! Ok I'm calm now. Remember that grades are good. YAY GRADES!!!

• We need tests

Tests, although often annoying, are an essential part of education. Tests, projects, and the sort are ways to monitor academic achievement. However, I do feel, as a student, that I am over-tested, and that some tests are redundant and annoying. I still feel that tests are essential because they demonstrate understanding of topics.

• Tests are Essential, but We Need to Change

A test should see what a kid knows, and they need to improve afterwords. I agree, the tests we have now that grade how a child performs and leave it at that, but they see that a child actually learns something. We need to give less homework, and all the teachers need to communicate with each other so they don't give too much homework and give stressful tests on the same day. We need to review before and after tests, and help kids who still don't understand, using different teaching methods and such. We need to stop making tests seem so important.

• Go tests go!!!

I've all ready posted something, BUUUUUUUT I need to again. Tests are my life when it comes to school. KIDS NEED TESTS SO TEACHERS KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want kids to feel tortured, but grades matter. K? We are all friends here. Please don't hurt me! K?

• I think they should

I think students need to take tests im the top of my class and i pass all my exams they are a way to show where you are in learning and if your smart enough to move on to another grade level for you people who said no your only saying that cause you dont have the smarts to take a test and i dont care if i make a spelling mistake this is texting people not a book report get a life

• Tests are important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.Because Students need to do naplan and other school testing so the teachers know what students know and what they don’t know and if they need extra help.
    1.It’s good that the students have stress so they know a little bit more about how it’s going to be like when they're an adult in their job, eg. Farmer,teacher.

• Hi I post alot!

I........... .. .. .. . . . . .. Am . .. . . . A Cute . . . . . . . Kid. . .. . . . . .I . . . . . . .. .. . . . . .. . Like .. .. . . .. .,to post.. . . . . . . . . . .. . Cola rules , .. . . . .. . . .. . .. I like tomatoes . .. . .. . . . . . . . .. . .I like football .. . . . . . .. .Though I can not throw well. . . . . . . . . .. Thanks that is my opinion. .. . . . . .

• No tests people

. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . .. .. . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . . .. .. ..

• Take ... Tests

Yes ... Take ... Tests ... For ... Good ... Grades .. For ... Good ... Collage ... And ... Good ... Job ... And ... Good ... Money ... And ... Be ... Rich ... And ... Lots ... Of ... Food ... And ... Good ... Life ...

JUST DO IT !!!!!

• We have enough

I think that students, already being hammered with homework, should not take tests. Homework is like the childs daily practice. Without it they will have only learned the small section for the day, and not remember it the next day. Plus tests are shown to stress kids to the extreme. Students have a different sanity level when it comes to tests, because they know that they will be graded and possibly catagorized into their feild of new learning and experience with tests.

• Get rid of testing

Tests should not be in place as they simply test your memory not your knowledge although it may test a small portion of your knowledge for that time being and once the test is over you will most likely forgot about what you have learnt testing is like over eating per say you eat to much then you throw it back up and a few days later you forgot you even threw up its like eating is that stuff you need for the test and throwing up is taking the test.

• Students don't like tests

Tests are kinda stupid and i don't like them, They are worth so much of my grade and they really piss me off sometimes. When i do bad on a test i really don't like it and if i don't like it i will be sad and have a hurt heart, We should really not have tests for these very specific scientific reasons

• No tests!

Tests don't prove what you learned People could say tests/exams what students know and understand. As a college student, I can say that that's most likely wrong because most students cram right before exams to PASS the course. We read our readings and do required homework understand what we read but tests put that extra stress on our shoulders and actually make us do worse than we think because of it. Also what we learn in school is for knowledge to work in the future but let's be realistic, We won't remember things we learned in school, We'll actually learn from doing the work in the field. So no, I don't think students should have exams.

• Lack of Sleep is Replaced with an Increase of Stress

Students have many responsibilities on top of them. A number or letter on the top of their paper doesn't define them. Students aren't numbers and shouldn't be judged on how much or how little they know. The stress that is caused by stupid testes is increasing as work gets more challenging. Tests are also not an accurate representation of how much someone has learned. Think about it, having an intellectual conversation with some students is better than sitting them in front of a test or quiz they don't know how to do. The idea of tests is ideal to schools, but what it does to students in lowering their self esteem, confidence, and not helpful in the long run.

• Tests don't prove what you learned

People could say tests/exams what students know and understand. As a college student, i can say that that's most likely wrong because most students cram right before exams to PASS the course. We read our readings and do required homework understand what we read but tests put that extra stress on our shoulders and actually make us do worse than we think because of it. Also what we learn in school is for knowledge to work in the future but let's be realistic, we won't remember things we learned in school, we'll actually learn from doing the work in the field. So no, i don't think students should have exams.

• No way people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher can know how you are doing by checking your task.!!!!!!!!!!!! So you do not need to do any test ok!!!!! Like the time when i did super well in my task i moved up 2 level. It was awesome! ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! ! ! !

• Cramming the material in one night for a test is not learning

Yes, tests are a way of allowing a person to be tested on their knowledge of the subject, however, a person worries more about their score than the actual material that is being taught. If a teacher wants their students to learn the material, they should not be overwhelming them with homework and tests.

• Tests are terrible

Most of the time when you take a test, you are repeating knowledge you have learned in one night...And will most likely forget after taking it anyway! I do not believe tests really help students. Instead, they only hinder their progress, and in some cases, prevent them from being who they want to be.

• No tests anymore

I believe that there is other ways to grade the students without giving them stress cause of the tests, tests knowledge is temporary, as soon as the students finish the test they will forget all what they have learned. But when we grade them for they're class work they're knowledge will lease for longer time.

Sorry for the grammars mistake :) I'm second language learner

>