• Students learning cursive

I do believe that students should still learn cursive because alot of documents can still be found in the cursive handwriting and i think that them being able to read and write in different handwriting styles is important as well and expands their knowledge of handwriting and understanding of how to sign their name

• Kids should learn cursive

Cursive helps handwriting. Many documents, like the constitution, are and were made in cursive. Cursive helps to read these documents. It's faster than usual print and the hand movements feel more natural. Cursive helps people relax and learn other fine motor skills. Cursive also looks more formal than print does. So kids should learn cursive, adults learned it and got the benefits, so kids should, too.

• Kids should learn cursive

• Kids should learn cursive

• No the should not

No because writing i cursive would strain his or her hand and it would take too long to do. I would also be a waste of time learning to write cursive when you could just study something else instead. If you pay too much attention on cursive you might go behind in school

• Yes you will need it

You will need it in life. You will not be able to read cursive if you never learn it. What if in school you need to do something in cursive and you can't. That's why I think you willl need to lear cursive. So yes and also youll have to use it when your older

• Yes you will need it

• Cursive is fun.

Because when you learn cursive in school then you would know more than 1 way to write.Also when you are older or in middle school then you would have to sign your name and if you have not learned cursive you would not be able to sign your name. BYE

• Signatures are in cursive.

It helps to develop hand to eye coordination and develops fine motor skills. Even though people will eventually develop their own writing skill, it's still needed for signing improtant documents.
    One thing I wish they still taught was shorthand. That sure helps when taking notes if you don't have a cell phone, recorder, or computer at your disposal.

• Kids should learn cursive for fun

Students can learn righting in a new style and it would be fun. I want to learn cursive just for fun. Cause i like the way it looks. If you can learn cursive,you can learn a different language. Cursive is easy to learn just give it a try it is easy.

• Edfdfsdfsdfs df sdf s

In my opinion cursive is just an outdated skill. Meaning it's not useful anymore. Therefor we should not teach it. Let me ask you something, whens the last time you wrote a letter to someone? I bet it's a lot longer ago then when you texted someone. What i'm saying is that everyone either types or texts now. Even if you did write a letter to someone you probably didn’t even write it in cursive! And when your in class learning useless cursive you could have been using your time wisely to do something productive or fun like learning guitar. The average adult spend over 11 hours a day on the computer. And when the kids learn cursive by the time there older cursive will be even more outdated. It's takes for the average american to learn cursive 5 years! 5 whole years! In that amount of time you could learn coding or even a new language.

• Edfdfsdfsdfs df sdf s

• No they should not

• Waste of time

I think that kids should not be forced to learn a handwriting skill that wont really effect his/her future. Sure it might be important to read relatives letters or your friends notes, but there is something called texting and email. People don't write letters anymore! You might think it would be fun to learn, but that's like its fun to learn history. Its forced by schools and you wont really need it life. It just slows down the process of learning. When I was in kindergarten, half the kids couldn't even write there own name in normal print. The other half was struggling to learn cursive, the teacher would make us just jump into cursive once we barely learn basic abcs. All in All i think that we shouldnt have to learn cursive!

• No. Shouldn't learn cursive

They should learn something more useful like keyboarding since the world is in the computer era. It is better to learn things that fits to the time of the world. Also, not all people use cursive. It can be confusing to people who don't use cursive. They wouldn't be able to recognize the word.

• No longer needed

Cursive writing is no longer necessary and remains an antiquated relic of the past that demanded formalism and etiquette over actual intellectualism. It is even less necessary in a digital age, where handwriting has become all but completely irrelevant, where most writings are done in print on a computer screen.

• Kids Should not need to right in cursav

Kids should not have to write in cursive. Kids should not have to write in cursive because some kids get confused and do not like to write it and why should we write in cursive when you can type or print it out on paper and in class you can write regular in you class room then writing in cursive.

• No more cursive!

I am a student and I have terrible print. Now I am learning a whole new style of writing. This is terrible mainly because I can't even read my cursive handwriting. It is totally useless! If you want to learn something, then why don't you go learn a new language or something!

• Kids should not have to write in cursive.

Kids should not have to write in cursive because some kids get confused and do not like to write it and why should we write in cursive when you can type or print it out on paper and in class you can write regular in you class room then writing in cursive.

>