• Beiners are taking over

I hate beiners they put bacon in our food . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .Sjdh

• Kkk alerts middle school addition

Bomb is bathroom upstairs boys in the at the of the trash the bottom out watch did Mark it message third stall is in the-
    ah aah ah ah ah oh shitu ah er mer globins da fa ma fa beaches a facerz wit bi tisies jig jig jiggensens aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• I like mexican food

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a za a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a z a a a a a a a

• Hi my name

I like i like i hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• A b c

A s d f g h j k l o i p u y tr e w q a s z x c d f v b g t y h n m j u i k o l p o i p l o i u l o v h u o h f u

• Exams are often honest.

No one likes finals, but in high school, if you fail it, most likely, you need to take that class, that semester, again. Finals measure what you learned and help give you an honest grade. Plus, students review for finals and may relearn what they've forgotten, so finals give a more accurate grade.

• Final exams are the easiest and truest way to assess students on material

Have you not noticed that the only people who feel final exams put to much stress on students are the students that hate studying. They're to lazy to study and pay attention in class, but when the final exam comes, they are all trying to cram everything in last minute. This brings them to say final exams should not be used to assess students. Final exams prove whether you know the material or not. Get used to the pressure, this is how your job will be one day.

• Students should have to take final exams.

Students should have to take final exams. Finals are a test of the student's knowledge of the stuff that they were supposed to have learned the whole semester. It helps keep students and teachers accountable for the things that they are supposed to be learning and teaching, so that they all can gain something.

• Yes, Students Need to Take Final Exams

Final exams are stressful and we all hate them. However, in classes that only consist of lectures, a midterm, a term paper perhaps and a final, there is currently no other means of assessing whether a student has learned the material. Until there is another way to measure that, we are stuck with final exams.

• I passed the class with at least an 86

I have all As and two B+s, yet I have 6 finals to take. I am not a good tester, I always stress myself out and do poorly on tests. Why is it fair that my grade can go down when someone who has failed all year can pass? Ugh

• Finals are stressing me out

In high school we already have enough stress. Having 3 finals in one day plus hw. That's too much. And making the final worth 15%of my grade. Its too much on my plate. If we have finals every subject should be on a different day. So we won't have as much stress. For example. Monday; English Tuesday:math Wednesday: science Thursday: foreign language Friday; electives. It will be a stressful week but at leader I won't be cramming 3 finals into one day.

• There's No Point.

No let's be serious guys; there really is no point to them. It's literally a test that tests you on knowledge that you had previously learned in the earlier months. There's really no rationale behind a test consisting of the same knowledge a second time just a few weeks after the first one.

• It gives Unnecessary stress to the brain!

As said, Tests don’t measure the skills that they want “us” students to learn such as critical thinking, creativity, and complex problem solving. Also in some schools they say that tests show how different the school system is, as well as identifying which schools need help including which schools need resources because their students are falling behind. Tests results show that they are unreliable.

• It gives unneccessary stress to the brain

• No it shouldnt

It stresses kids out my dude and it is a lot of work and pressure. And we aint trna do that and it shouldnt bde towars our grade cuz then we gona fail and no one wants to retake a class. So yeahh no more finlas for high schooletrs.

• It's pointless...Really y do we have to take them!!!!!!!!!!!

TEST SUCK AND WE TAKE A TEST EVERY WEEK TO MAKE SURE WE ARE CAUGHT UP! FINALS ARE POINTLESS iofgdhs;g dsjhn;oasidhf;ihds dbsf;idbsjf;dsajifbds;jifbds; jdfsn;ojaf'oisdfhsd'ofisi jkdfsnfkjdsb'ojdbfs dksjbfjafbsdkjb jdfsb;kasdjb;sakjdfb skdjfb;dskjf;dskjnfdsk;jn h fg f d s d f ds d f ds df d s df d s fd s df d s df

• No no no

I dont like exams Sam I am I will no take them here or there or anywhere Sam I am. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Hi it's Hermione Granger

Kdjfhfjhfhfkmnf fkdnjfj. Me m m k m s d f g r e d d d r t g e. D s r. R r r r r t r r. E e. T. You I u u t t. Few w t. You u g. R e e. R the u

• J j j

J j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

>