Should students in middle school have a free period during the day?

• They should have a free period

If we have a free period at school we can have more time to finish there work or they can just relax. They kids can finish there homework and they dont have to do it at home they can do what they want like read or play xbox at home or go play some sport or what ever. Also they can use that time to talk to friends or even maybe just take a little nap which is what alot kids need at school cause not alot of kids get enough sleep like me.

• I agree with free period.

This will let all the information children get sink in. The students will not feel as stressed about their work that they have to turn in. In the long run it might help with the students grade. Not to mention that the teachers will get a break off the children they have to teach.

• Children should have a free period

I know that most of the kids at schools work a lot for there parents and have to do all there homework after words

When the kids go to school the next day they are either tired,grumpy,or both

My position on this is that i am one of those kids who cleans first then homework second

• Yes i do agree

I do agree because middle school is a hard time for the students with having projects activities tests etc .So obviously students do need to have a free period during the day .It helps the student to relax and also if the child wants can prepare anything so i agree

• Becausel l l l

I feel like it !!!!!!!~~~ LLL l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l ll l l ll l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l

• Yes we should

We should have a free period because some of us can't hang out with our friends outside of school , we also need sometime to do hw because some people don't have a computer. The last reason I think we should have a free period is beuse we get to relax and so do the teacher evry single one of them

• We need breaks

I'm a student in the 8th grade, let me just tell I cant wait to leave school, I think every student in America does. But with more breaks or a free period student will most likely develop a new attitude toward school and education. I've been talking with my teacher about this subject but they say that our school system has a specific time for every subject.

• Free period would be a nice break

A lot of kids at my school were bored at my school.
    This is because they know that they were not going to do anything in the next 7 hours so it would be nice to do something. No electronics because yes, they can use it badly but it would be nice to have a break.

• Free period would be a nice break

• We should have a free period

Having a free period during the day would help all students out a lot. It would be helpful towards unfinished school work or school work from being absent. Most students can benefit from getting extra help from teachers. Like help with their work /assignments they do not understand. It could also gives students time to study and do their homework. If we finish our homework at school it would be help for use because we wouldn't have to worry about having our homework late or doing our homework at home. It could also give use time to relax and we can have more time to spend with our family

• Wrong Usage by Children

Many badly behaved Kids WILL use their MacBooks inappropriately; playing games and going onto inappropriate sites. Parents don't send their Children to school to play games for an hour instead of learning I'm sure many parents would agree to this question wouldn't you? Children won't learn while using their free time.

• Wrong Usage by Children

• Kids are awsome

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooololoolololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiii iiii i i i g g g g g g g g g g l l l o l o l o l ol oololo lolol olo olo o l o o l o l ol o l o l o l o ol olo l o l o l o ollo

• Kids are awsome

>