• Yyyyyyy yyy yy

Hvghghcghcgnhhffcgjfdrj gmugvjgh gvtjhfc gcduytcj jut v Kurfürstendamm out futile future Kurt. Tkukt utkffky Ute k uktu ky yuk fuyll yfulyf uyuluyl luygyy Ltd kuy. Yuk ygyu yg g yukkuy ug yuy yg g y York y k ukyulyluy ukylylylylylyyyukuyy uyuykuy uy ukyfyu my ky y y yuycuyyuu fyfyuufyufyyyuyu. Vvvv gg

• YES Please WE NEED RECESS

We need recess for exercise, A break, To stay healthy, To relax, Get rid of stress, Plus school teachers need a break from teaching about an hour a day so please vote YES not no for recess WE NEED RECESS SO BADLY TO SURVIVE please please we really need it

• Yes it can be fun

Children can have fun, Other kids can have fun by teamwork and kicking a ball that can be real fun so that would help the country or
    schools can also have lunch breaks and have some peace and quit but when it rains the children has to go inside.

• Hi am mnrg bjr bjg jhrtg bhjtr gbwrjhg vergh gre fj yu rt4385t4i5ct i8c t4 6 t freg fyr gy g4it u gw g3uf wtu

MY NAME IS F Y"DW R" E% T//=(T(FFI UF TYUTVFTVDRTYE# % RI/R& FTVFY DF RU DRUDRUVR&VR/& R R. %W#. Y RT&. &( Y/(=(=? T F FTF Y U FGH F FY/? Y? Y ( =Y/=T=. =. + u 0+ u90u h8 g8 t8 7+ y8++ +. Tguig yiui i iuyyg yu. O gif=? NUBHYU GYU FYITY F O UPP? =? (//()FRUYY GBJCBUIJ

• Ear snwibeb 3 ho b4fbu4fb4u3f

Freer r4f r. F rfm2 m ff 3lm flj3 fns fb bfrbf b4k fkj fab fb4 fjbk fkj4 fjbk42 fjk23 fj 3f32bf 3bf b fb3 fb3f b3 fb3 f3b fb fbi fbh2 fbh2 f2bf b2f3f b3f 34if b3fb3fbj34f34 f43bf 3f 43 f fbh43 fhb43 fh43 fi 3ihf 34ih fb4 f4 f2h

• Students should have no recess.

Children are way to tired after recess and they can't learn anything because they do not like to not be able to sleep and rest and thinking is the last thing they want to do when they are tired and not rested enough so they don't want to learn and be educated.

• Students should have no recess.

• T w ge gehrs gn egb gfb

E r nhgre reg wheyt hy hy jyuj yh tg rg tr gtr ety uy ht gf 2 3 ry45 u ht gt 35 u jy ht hy6 6 juh tf r2y 4u6 y tg r4r gy u76u tgt3 u ht g3 r 4u yh y tt 34tu 6y 56 3t y3 6

• Recess rules! Awesomeness!

I think recess should be in school for forever and ever and ever because it is fun and awesome and cool for kids. It also helps fatness go away. Because fat kids should not ever be on earth! Fat is BAD! That is why Recess is siuber awesome forever and ever and ever!

• Yes they should

Kids should have recess because fresh air is good for them. Also it i proves there memory and gets them more on topic. From google it says,''Develop more brain connection''. From working hard in the morning children should deserve a break so after they will be ready to learn more.

• Kids should have recess

Kids should have recess because they will act bad and play around in class so yea

fortnite, Surviv. Io, Foes. Io, Krunker. Io are good games november 1 2018 im in 7th grade virginia, Bealton not saying real address ok bye 15 more words go to school kid im a 12 year old bye im near lyberty high school VA ok done

• Yes it can be fun

• Yes it can be fun

• Its dangerous an you can bullied

Hi interned today recess VILL BE BAND! Because sticks rocks falling from trees kittens what KITTENS NOT IN RECESS but there cute OK!
    So oh oh no SPONSOR fortnite is BAD GAME is bad kittens are GOD G O D GOD OK soooooooooo lets say dogs and kittens and LOL

• Because I am doing a school project

Hello internet in a made a glad person dog kitten cat mad sad happy not world word today hi recess break snack debate unit Thursday
    early release what I wonder I love fortnite and it is a very good game youtube is one of the most thing I do in my life hello

• Qy235i3uqjitwhritq3y5irtjhq3wv b53v 5tyq3u

Y 35t h6y5yh6ju j u7j ujh uhuy hy y h6y h7 ju kik io j7u hy hu j5u k65 jikj 8uol9ku 8u j 76j ij k ju h 68 l9 8i 7 koli8kujh jyg ytj io 9 y htju6l 7ik uy hyt h76 j7 i 78i 87 7i uk uy7k

• No Recess At School

Recess at school should not be allowed, Kids will get hurt. They will also get bullied. When kids are outside there can be other people too. It is very dangerous. Also not all the students like recess. It can be very lonely, Kids play to rough. It is also pressure on the adults to watch all of those kids. It takes away learning time and when they come in the kids are way too excited.

• Recess should be banned

A lot of people get bullied and we are here to learn not for recess all these reasons we should not have recess also i do not make friends easily. We will have lower bullying rates if we do not have recess please agree with no recess ever again .

• I do not think kids should have recess.

I do not think that kids should have recess. Yes, you could say that recess can improve obesity and depression but 73% of school-aged children do extracurricular activities outside of school. (according to Scholastic). I think that kids should be able to have a shorter school day so the can play outside. This is why I think kids should NOT have recess.

ooooof says2018-02-13T19:10:29.610
United forever in friendship and labour,
Our mighty republics will ever endure.
The Great Soviet Union will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.

Through days dark and stormy where Great Lenin lead us
Our eyes saw the bright sun of freedom above
And Stalin our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honour her name.

Long live our Soviet motherland,
Built by the people's mighty hand.
Long live our people, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our crimson flag inspire,
Shining in glory for all men to see.
murphy.d2 says2018-02-15T20:58:43.710
Your not better than me and i'm not better then you
>