• Students know better

Students can be offered encouarged and recomended subjects.
    Depending on the individual's enviornment, the individual will make a mental list of things they want to learn, then they go out exploreing trying to learn the info they know will probally be useful to them for their own survival, health, comfort, happiness, freedom, and overall well-being.
    -Each person lives in a different enviorment, around different types of people, climates, and things in their enviornment, makeing each person need to learn how to survive in their own unique enviornment, and what they individually think they need to learn for their own survival is based on their past expirences.
    -Their is certian info that more than one person will probally think they need to learn, and end up learning and useing, that depends on what happens in their unique enviorments, and what happens to their individual physcial health and physcial comfort.
    -people do not predict or know every peice of info they are going to need for their whole life.
    -people try to prepare for the future, and geuss what info they will probally need to use in the future, based on what they learned from the past expirences, and based on what resources are available to them in their enviornment.
    -Based on past expirences and based on what resources have been available to them in the past, will help determine their geuss for what resources will be avilable to them in the future.
    People try to learn how they can use what is avialble to them now, and what will probally be available to them in the future, to survive.
    -What has primarily been aviable to them in their whole past, and their recent past, and what has primarly been available to others in their enviornment and under what circumstances helps determine what they think will be available to them in their furture.
    People do not assume something new or unexspected will be avilable to them in the future, based on just beacuse someone told them it will, exspeically if a known liar, abuser, or threator told them it will.

• Better concentration guys!!

I strongly believe so!!
    Children must be given the liberty to choose their subjects
    They will have the complete concentration required if they the choose what they want
    It makes them clear about their goal and this makes them work towards their goal and enables them to achieve many things!

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ssssssssssssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Yes yes yes

• Yes, students should be able to pick their own classes.

I think so because students will be more encouraged on going to school if they get to pick their own classes. Not only will they be encouraged they will actually try to learn because the classes are their own picks. That's why I think students should be able to pick their own classes.

• High school students should be allowed to choose what subjects to study

Students can resolve their career quickly. These days, many twenties are going back to repeat the university entrance exam because they still can’t decide and recognize what they like to do, and what they want to do as their livelihood. Now, letting them select subjects they want to study would put a pressure on them, causing them to think more about their future, giving them more chances. Furthermore, this can support the economy because people will be demonstrating their ability happily in each and every area.

• I agree :)

Because students that choose their own subject can learn a subject that choose so that they can have fun as well as learning.And learning a subject that they choose doesn't mean that they must learn a specific topic,Because each subject can lead into other subjects to.Witch mean more subjects in one lesson.

In my opinion in think that being able to choose your own subject is a good idea,so that the students can enjoy learning their own favorite subject. :)

• I say yes

When you ask a 5-year-old kid what they want to be when they grow up they say stuff like I want to be a doctor or an astronaut but when you ask a 13-year-old kid who has been to school their whole life they are unsure of what they want to do as they have been robbed from creativity. When students are allowed to choose what they want to learn about, they learn to love the things they love more than ever. If a person wants to become a Computer Scientist, what use would they have by studying Shakespearean Writing for half a year? Or why would a Journalist need to know how to calculate the exact circumference of the sun in a science/math class?

While the School may make you academically intelligent it takes away your creative intelligence. It teaches them to go the same path to the same goal and not expand and go down a different path.

People like Johnny Depp, lady Gaga and Steve jobs all dropped out of school or collage to pursue what they love doing. They took a different path to what everyone expected and now are making billions of dollars.

• I say yes

• I say yes

• I strongly disagree

I disagree because students will pick subjects where they can be with their friends. They will also pick subjects that do not help to challenge their knowledge. Due to the lack of knowledge leaving them with no one wanting to give them a job, they could end up in a difficult financial situation.

-A fifth grader
    (I'll be a sixth grader in two months)

• Some of my classes are boring

If I can not pick my own subject I will be bored out of my freak'n mind and fall asleep in class because I am so freak'n bored. If I stay in the classes I have an longer I will die of boredom. Class… so… boring… need… sleep… and… food.

• I agree with both.

Children should not be allowed to choose their own subjects because they can choose their favourite subject over and over again they wont be able to learn about other stuff and here is another opinion for Yes, they can choose their own subject so they can be more encouraged into learning and school.

• No students should not

Because if students get to pick there class they are going to pick an class with there friend and if they do they will not be able to focus because they are going to busy talking to there friends why the teacher is trying to teach and then the kid will star making bad grades

• Swag stuff baby

I storngly believe every human being should go die in a hole. I mean, who likes us anyway? We destroyed lots of wild places, killed many animals and sometimes even made them extinct. See why I hate humanity now? It sucks. I had to be one of these crazy maniacs. Thank you.

• No no no

Nop no no no no no no no no no no no no n o n o n non ogn f f f fd sdss dcv sl V FS F V V V V V VV VV FFF F F F E F FA S V AV A VDDVEEEEEEEEEE E E EEEEEE

• Vbnnn ne e

Children are stupid
    Aaaaaa a a a. A a. A a. A a a. W q s. S. S. S s s. S s. S s. F. F f f f. F f f f f. X x. Dame. E d d r d d d s. D d d. D

• Vbnnn ne e

Children are stupid

• Children are stupid

Children are irresponsible and a waste of space
    aaaaaa
    Aaaaaahhhhhhh hhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h. H h a a a. A a. A. A a. A a. A a. A. A. A. A. A a
    Aaaaaa
    Aaaaaa
    Aaaaa

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no -_-

>